• Happy Birthday! 100
candymermaid
hii i need to make gold so im just gonna post in here since the event is over

Hey. smile
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
i dont really know, maybe there were just an error

Yeah that could be a possibility.

i read a lot of people complaining for that... seems it was a error...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi

Aw that really sucks. sad
Gaia should really deal with all the glitches and errors before the event comes out.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi

Gaia should really deal with all the glitches and errors before the event comes out.

i know but its hard for them...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi

Yeah I know It would be pretty hard for them.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi

its like zomg, its expensive and hard to mantain so they are quietly ignoring it...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi

its like zomg, its expensive and hard to mantain so they are quietly ignoring it...

I don't think Zomg has any problems with it. Also if there were no glitches the events would be more fun for everyone.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi

I don't think Zomg has any problems with it. Also if there were no glitches the events would be more fun for everyone.

theres a gossip that says zomg is going to dissapear and they already are making a new game

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi

theres a gossip that says zomg is going to dissapear and they already are making a new game

Wow can they seriously just do that ? They have never taken a popular game like that off this site. If that hear say is true I would think they are just making a new game to replace zomg but wont get rid of the game. A lot of people worked really hard on that game and it would be sort of unfair if it just disappeared.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi

Wow can they seriously just do that ? They have never taken a popular game like that off this site. If that hear say is true I would think they are just making a new game to replace zomg but wont get rid of the game. A lot of people worked really hard on that game and it would be sort of unfair if it just disappeared.

i read a thread concerning that appearently, some developper said that zomg has only 5% of users platying and they will not updating it anymore but instead their new game and that it was top secret and he couldnt tell details yet...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi

i read a thread concerning that appearently, some developper said that zomg has only 5% of users platying and they will not updating it anymore but instead their new game and that it was top secret and he couldnt tell details yet...

Wow I would think it was at least a one-fourth of people on gaia would be playing it.Seriously top secret its a game for goodness sake. Well if they are doing a new game I hope its really good. I liked zomg but then it got boring as you got to higher cl levels. That's the reason I stopped playing, I couldn't be bothered spending hours of my life raising the level. Zomg was a fun game with all the monsters and quests.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi

Wow I would think it was at least a one-fourth of people on gaia would be playing it.Seriously top secret its a game for goodness sake. Well if they are doing a new game I hope its really good. I liked zomg but then it got boring as you got to higher cl levels. That's the reason I stopped playing, I couldn't be bothered spending hours of my life raising the level. Zomg was a fun game with all the monsters and quests.

yes i used to play too...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/ask-the-admin-archives/ask-the-admin-09-27-10/t.65918489_91/?sequence=91

just search for the post from lanzer... theres another forum in which narumi usuhara or some like that stated zomg updates were on hiatus...
Kittykat24135

sorry cant find the other thread of what narumi said...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff