Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Never really got into those games. I just played those games when my friends asked me to play with them or when I was really bored.

and what about zomg?? where are u at?

Well i haven't played zomg in a while but it was fun at first you always had new quests but then it kind of got boring. I was level seven something the last time I checked. All I was doing is re-doing those repeatably quests over and over on the gold beach to level up more so I go into the ruins. Never really quite understood how the leveling up thing worked on that game.

u know orbs make ypour rings powerful so you charge orbs into rings... thats all...

Yeah I know I figured out that you needed to level up the orbs evenly to gain cl levels faster. At first I was trying to max out one ring at a time but someone told me that was a bad idea. He said it was better to level a bunch of them together instead of maxing one out.

well believe me, you were smart i figured i was doing wrong on getting all orbs into one ring when i was at otami having a hell of an adventure...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Never really got into those games. I just played those games when my friends asked me to play with them or when I was really bored.

and what about zomg?? where are u at?

Well i haven't played zomg in a while but it was fun at first you always had new quests but then it kind of got boring. I was level seven something the last time I checked. All I was doing is re-doing those repeatably quests over and over on the gold beach to level up more so I go into the ruins. Never really quite understood how the leveling up thing worked on that game.

u know orbs make ypour rings powerful so you charge orbs into rings... thats all...

Yeah I know I figured out that you needed to level up the orbs evenly to gain cl levels faster. At first I was trying to max out one ring at a time but someone told me that was a bad idea. He said it was better to level a bunch of them together instead of maxing one out.

well believe me, you were smart i figured i was doing wrong on getting all orbs into one ring when i was at otami having a hell of an adventure...

I didn't think it mattered if you leveled one or a bunch of them but I guess the game wants all the rings to be used or most of them at least. I was getting kind of annoyed at the game when I was maxing out my first ring because I was wondering why my level wasn't going any higher and I was quite shocked after I started to level the other ones up and my level went up.They should have really told you that when you were doing the introduction it would have helped so much.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

I didn't think it mattered if you leveled one or a bunch of them but I guess the game wants all the rings to be used or most of them at least. I was getting kind of annoyed at the game when I was maxing out my first ring because I was wondering why my level wasn't going any higher and I was quite shocked after I started to level the other ones up and my level went up.They should have really told you that when you were doing the introduction it would have helped so much.

i never realized cause i have a ring at level 10... and all others at 1 or 2... lol so i was like 6 but enemies were soo damn hard for me...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

i never realized cause i have a ring at level 10... and all others at 1 or 2... lol so i was like 6 but enemies were soo damn hard for me...

I could never beat a boss battle on my own I had to have someone help me. The boss battles are suppose to be harder but they have the level cap and the boss is like the same level as your level cap then you have all those other monsters attacking you. It was annoying and it made you died so much faster. Plus its not easy to get people to help you on those missions. I only passed the rag doll boss battle because I got my high level friend to help me.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

I could never beat a boss battle on my own I had to have someone help me. The boss battles are suppose to be harder but they have the level cap and the boss is like the same level as your level cap then you have all those other monsters attacking you. It was annoying and it made you died so much faster. Plus its not easy to get people to help you on those missions. I only passed the rag doll boss battle because I got my high level friend to help me.

well basically they rearranged the zomg to e that way of finding help... you know for community issues...
i soloed the papa saw... the wolf mom, the quetzalcoatl, and the predator commander... till the third update where it was no more possible...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

well basically they rearranged the zomg to e that way of finding help... you know for community issues...
i soloed the papa saw... the wolf mom, the quetzalcoatl, and the predator commander... till the third update where it was no more possible...
Wow really so they made it harder to do the boss battles so you had to get help on them ? I know the only one I passed by myself was the gnome one.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Wow really so they made it harder to do the boss battles so you had to get help on them ? I know the only one I passed by myself was the gnome one.

lol!! are u serious?? i got that one by leveling up to level 3 then giving him a total fight... i helped a lot of people when i played, then i stopped for an issue with rings...(i sold them all when they announced they were going to remove that feature... so i left with no rings...and yes they did that to allow multi player experience...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

lol!! are u serious?? i got that one by leveling up to level 3 then giving him a total fight... i helped a lot of people when i played, then i stopped for an issue with rings...(i sold them all when they announced they were going to remove that feature... so i left with no rings...and yes they did that to allow multi player experience...

Yeah I am I had quite the trouble beating the bosses on my own. When did they remove that feature ?
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Yeah I am I had quite the trouble beating the bosses on my own. When did they remove that feature ?

was on third update... i sold like 15 rings... i still have some unsoulbonded but if i equip them or move them, they become soulbond...

Dangerous Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Yeah I am I had quite the trouble beating the bosses on my own. When did they remove that feature ?STALKS THE KITTY

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

was on third update... i sold like 15 rings... i still have some unsoulbonded but if i equip them or move them, they become soulbond...
Oh well that's weird the last time I played I could sell the rings and get all my orbs back that I used on it. I really only did that to double rings though.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Oh well that's weird the last time I played I could sell the rings and get all my orbs back that I used on it. I really only did that to double rings though.

i mean sell rings on marketplace...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

Oh okay that makes sense then.
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

yes!! i got like 500k that way... but then i got stucked on zomg...

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135
happoroshi
Kittykat24135

yes!! i got like 500k that way... but then i got stucked on zomg...

Wow really that's a lot of gold just for some Zomg rings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff