Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Imaginary Rabbit
kefkadragon
Kefka entered with Howard on his head. "I'm usually more of a hot chocolate guy, but a hot drink is a hot drink. Hit me!" Kefka said. Howard jumped off of Kefka's head and began staring at some cupcakes.

User Image

"Such a strange request, but that's no problem! Not a problem at all!"
/thwack

"silly teacup man. Thwack is one of the least consistent spells in dragon quest. It hardly ever works." Kefka said. *the spell has no effect on howard* Howard jumps on teacup mans face.

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
kefkadragon
"silly teacup man. Thwack is one of the least consistent spells in dragon quest. It hardly ever works." Kefka said. *the spell has no effect on howard* Howard jumps on teacup mans face.

User Image

"!!!" "Haha, 'Dragon Quest'? Is this one of you're imaginary worlds filled with little children and unicorns?"

(no offense to unicorns)

/dodges 'Howard'

((ICE CREAM WHERE HAS YOU GONE. classified_fu ))

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Imaginary Rabbit
kefkadragon

User Image

"!!!" "Haha, 'Dragon Quest'? Is this one of you're imaginary worlds filled with little children and unicorns?"

(no offense to DQ (love that game) or unicorns)

/dodges 'Howard'

((ICE CREAM WHERE HAS YOU GONE. classified_fu ))

((omg I want ice cream now!))
"Howard stop assaulting our host." Kefka stands up and places Howard on his head. "if you don't mind I'll just take my hot chocolate and leave." Kefka flips multiple coins towards the teacup man.
(I don't have any unicorns. Would a bunny corn work?))

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Tea? I'd love some. 3nodding

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
kefkadragon

((omg I want ice cream now!))
"Howard stop assaulting our host." Kefka stands up and places Howard on his head. "if you don't mind I'll just take my hot chocolate and leave." Kefka flips multiple coins towards the teacup man.
(I don't have any unicorns. Would a bunny corn work?))

User Image

/catches coins
"Humph," /grin "Nice doing business with you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
emotion_dowant Hoyeshfluffehrabbitsshofluffeh

Romantic Lover

After having gone through all the magazines, Princess checked her ankle. Lifting the ice off, she noticed the swelling had gone down considerably. She placed the ice on the table, and then sat and people watched silently. As she did so, she adjusted her half-helmet absentmindedly. The atmosphere was wonderful here, and she really enjoyed it. A small smile settled on her face as she listened to the conversations around her.

Though, as people started to leave, she began to turn her attention inwards. She started to think of random things that either needed to get done or about the millions of bunnies needed collected. She shuddered at the thought to chasing more bunnies. Well, it would obviously be a while before she went chasing after those again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff