Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Raider

8,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Delicate Wish

xDD; Oh goodie~
Yep ._. Diedrich has way too many children, too much narcissism for one event... what about you? (ehehe, though I might take a break to go draw a bit ><; )
&& you could use the thread if you like c: or set up chur own so I can return the stalk~

My face is shown now, isn't it? D;

Awww, but I like the little critters <3
They're so colorful and cute!
Oh and thank you, its just that I dont think i'll be around for long enough as to make my own thread :< So I'm refraining from it.

It is xD but I like stalking <3 sorry >:')

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Sorry for poofing completely ><; went to ink something and draw Finch here a headshot c: which needs to be inked && scanned...

x-Goldfinch-x
I think it'll be okay. My topic is a bit tough, but I guess if it were easy, it'd be boring.
And I hadn't really thought of it like that. Perhaps?

Could be, is this a regular essay or one of those research papers? o;
:3 I might overcomplicate everything ><;

IICoLoRfuLLII

Awww, but I like the little critters <3
They're so colorful and cute!
Oh and thank you, its just that I dont think i'll be around for long enough as to make my own thread :< So I'm refraining from it.

It is xD but I like stalking <3 sorry >:')

The albino ones don't like me ]< *whines*
And I suppose, but there's just too many D; we're going to get overrun by Diedrich's army...
Aww, alright, as you like~

xDD; You were just using an excuse weren't you?

Ruthless Conversationalist

Delicate Wish
Sorry for poofing completely ><; went to ink something and draw Finch here a headshot c: which needs to be inked && scanned...color=orange]
Aw, thanks. I can't wait to see it, your art is so heart
Delicate Wish
Could be, is this a regular essay or one of those research papers? o;
:3 I might overcomplicate everything ><;
Well, it can include a bit of research, but only for opinions to rebut. So, no facts. A little difficult, but I'll pull through.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
x-Goldfinch-x
Aw, thanks. I can't wait to see it, your art is so heart

Outline -- You should pick a color for me to lineart in, though that might take a while >w>; and I screwed up entirely on part of the hair, so need to fix that if I get a chance on the lineart...

x-Goldfinch-x
Well, it can include a bit of research, but only for opinions to rebut. So, no facts. A little difficult, but I'll pull through.

Sounds hard definitely ><; the no fact part definitely D: it sounds limited to an extent...

Delicate Wish
Outline -- You should pick a color for me to lineart in, though that might take a while >w>; and I screwed up entirely on part of the hair, so need to fix that if I get a chance on the lineart...

Sounds hard definitely ><; the no fact part definitely D: it sounds limited to an extent...

It's so cute! Man, I wish I could draw.
A color? I guess one of the colors on the avi? You can decide, I trust your artistic judgement over mine.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
x-Goldfinch-x
It's so cute! Man, I wish I could draw.
A color? I guess one of the colors on the avi? You can decide, I trust your artistic judgement over mine.

><; I keep screwing up so much when I ink though gyahh, should've just traced over in darker lines...
c: Oh alright, dunno when I'm going to lineart though, the event is taking about 95% of my attention =w=; how's your event going?

Delicate Wish

><; I keep screwing up so much when I ink though gyahh, should've just traced over in darker lines...
c: Oh alright, dunno when I'm going to lineart though, the event is taking about 95% of my attention =w=; how's your event going?
Take as much time as you want. I'm honestly flattered that you chose my avatar as a subject.
And the event is going alright for me. I've made tons of gold off the items.
I haven't been sending out gifts, though. I might start later.

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
x-Goldfinch-x
Take as much time as you want. I'm honestly flattered that you chose my avatar as a subject.
And the event is going alright for me. I've made tons of gold off the items.
I haven't been sending out gifts, though. I might start later.

><; Uhh, you're welcome, I need practice with short hair honestly c:
I see :3 keep going, I wish I could find some albino ones though, those Diedrichs don't seem to like me...
&& ehehe, it's alright, it seems like the event's going to go on for a while so you have time, which reminds me, back to writing~

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Quote:
Alone in your room you hear the soft tapings of something at the window. Dully you gaze over to it seeing something you assume to be a large bird at first glance, that or a poor cat who was the victim of a smurff attack. Upon a second look you notice a long blue tail, small horns, and wings. The little winged lizard paws at your window more, requesting entrance into your home. Blinking you do so unsure as of why. The little dragon falls threw the moment you open up its little body slumped upon the floor like a beany baby that has fallen from the bed. You laugh at the silliness of the thing still unsure of where it even came from. Its bright blue eyes blink at you once, twice then a third before it hurrays under your bed. When it comes out it has the left sock of your favorite pair in its mouth. It lets out something of a happy chirp before... it flys out the window taking with it your beloved sock. You pause watching to creature fly off... your only thoughts... why the left one?
~Snowball The Dragon

*wonders where the dragon is going with the sock but is glad that it's happy* But dear, are you really the only one left? Please do be careful!

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Quote:
This is completely and totally anonymous and subtle, and is in no way a method of thanking you for the awesome art you didn't give me.

You'd be silly for thinking otherwise, even for a moment. Hear that? Silly. You. Being it. We wouldn't want that, would we?

(The answer is no, in case you didn't clue in)

I think my head just went from User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to wondering what's hidden in the box.. but thank you? ><; My head, why do you all want to mess with it? D: But if you are who I think you are >w>; probably should call you out right now.

Delicate Wish
I think my head just went from User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to wondering what's hidden in the box.. but thank you? ><; My head, why do you all want to mess with it? D: But if you are who I think you are >w>; probably should call you out right now.
Woah, what an amazing anon that is clearly not me at all what are you talking about that's just crazy.

(I think she bought it)

v One step ahead, as always. emotion_awesome

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
x-Goldfinch-x
Woah, what an amazing anon that is clearly not me at all what are you talking about that's just crazy.

(I think she bought it)

I think we posted at the same time xDD; why hello there, Finch, shall I remove my last post? c: (I think she did too)

Delicate Wish
x-Goldfinch-x

(I think she bought it)

I think we posted at the same time xDD; why hello there, Finch, shall I remove my last post? c: (I think she did too)
*Cough* I totally won *Cough*
Anyway, that random anon I have absolutely no connection to whatsoever will probably give you a better gift later when they have more gold handy. Just guessing here, as I have no way of knowing for sure.

(And good, I was worried I had blown my cover for a second)

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
x-Goldfinch-x
*Cough* I totally won *Cough*
Anyway, that random anon I have absolutely no connection to whatsoever will probably give you a better gift later when they have more gold handy. Just guessing here, as I have no way of knowing for sure.

(And good, I was worried I had blown my cover for a second)

emotion_donotwant Same time! But fine, you were one step ahead this time >w>;
emotion_0A0 They better not, I'll be wasting their gold then. (Ehehe, my earlier post is going then~)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff