Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Informer

The messages are the main part of most Anons... People seem to like me because of the poems I send... Besides, most of us are broke so be happy they sent you anything...

Fashionable Genius

PoisonIvy_Quinn
Mysterious A
User Image

A gift is a gift, regardless. 3nodding

Agreed, it does brighten ones day to get a gift, even if it is something small.
User Image

Oh, yes it does. Also, thank you, Bittersweet Anon! <3 I actually didn't have that item! biggrin

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Mysterious A
[imgleft[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Serecia/Artwork/MyteriousAFlob.png[/imgleft]

Oh, yes it does. Also, thank you, Bittersweet Anon! <3 I actually didn't have that item! biggrin

I do enjoy the messages. Nothing brightens the day more then something for someone even if I never do figure out who it was. I just have a thread to thank them.

Excitable Pyromaniac

29,840 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Now that I read about this I rember about a year ago posting and chatting in a Hetalia thread, several random giftings hapened. I think form two difrant countries, even though in each case it was a small item the little story that went with it was cute. I hadn't know back then that there are a group that do this every event.

I know its not much, but it was kinda cute what happened. So completey random, even if I didn't get a PM coment from Germany, who's my favoirt it still made my day and got me chuckling each time it happend.

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon
The messages are the main part of most Anons... People seem to like me because of the poems I send... Besides, most of us are broke so be happy they sent you anything...

Thank you Bittersweet, the poem was breath taking, I will treasure it always.

Fashionable Genius

PoisonIvy_Quinn
Mysterious A
[imgleft[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Serecia/Artwork/MyteriousAFlob.png[/imgleft]

I do enjoy the messages. Nothing brightens the day more then something for someone even if I never do figure out who it was. I just have a thread to thank them.
User Image

I should make one of those threads, too. :3

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Mysterious A
PoisonIvy_Quinn
Mysterious A

User Image

I should make one of those threads, too. :3

I enjoy it, so long as it is nothing sexual, I will add the message with my thanks, so that if they read it they know I got it and was thankful. My number one rule, always thank your Anons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff