M-me?
Or the little one in my posts? o.o;

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Tipsy Lunatic

Quote:
H-here!
it's not like I w-want to be on your s-stupid thread!
I just had t-two of them!
STAY W-WARM!
~Rushes away~
~The Shy Tsundere
User Image

You're gonna be on my stupid little thread whether you like it or not! emotion_dowant
Thank you~ <3

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Vicious Warlord

ToriRyuzaki
reetika kakkar
User Image

M-me?
Or the little one in my posts? o.o;

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

truthfully i mean both

Tipsy Lunatic

Quote:
Beautiful, wonderful Tori... I-I got you something sweet.
I hope it entertains your sweet-tooth for just a little while...
I'm sorry we can't meet... my kingdom needs me... and, I know as soon as I look upon your beautiful face, speak to you, the cupid of my heart... I'd fall head over heels in love with you... Please, forgive me for being so weak.
I must go my heart of hearts....
~The White Prince
User Image

I understand my love... I wish things were different.
Please don't apologize to me, for you have nothing to be sorry about.
We are from two different worlds you and I. *Holds the box to my chest as a tear falls to the floor*
I will cherish it always my sweet. Until we meet again...

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Tipsy Lunatic

reetika kakkar
User Image

Thank you so much ^^
*nuzzles your arm* <3

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Tipsy Lunatic

Quote:
You dont know why but you feel a sharp pain in your side. And as you turn to look at the spot in pain a mans hands close over your eyes and wrap around your wast. You want to scream but are too frightened to. Quickly as though on cue he places his cold lips to yours and when he pulls away he says. &Im just a thorn on another pretty flower& and then is gone leaving just that. A thorn in your side as a reminder of his presence.
~WintersFrozenThorn
User Image

Such a tease~ Don't leave a girl hanging like that.
Ironically, I found this when I got out of the shower..

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Tipsy Lunatic

Quote:
A dream, Prelude.

You hear ocean waves close by, rocking back and forth until you get up and see sand covering your hands. Looking up, you expect a clear sky with a bright sun and instead, see the night sky and a thick layer of fog covering the whole area. As you stand up and glance forward, you notice a figure that appears male somewhat close, pacing back and forth alongside the edge of the water, holding a sack in his arms. He seemed awfully fidgety and you wonder what he`s waiting for. He then tilts his head in your direction and for just a second, the fog clears enough so you can get a clear view of his head. His black hair is just about shoulder length and his brown eyes are illuminated even in the dark sky and you take note of his pained expression. The fog then strangely reappears and he turns back to the ocean again. If he saw you, he certainly didn`t give any indication of it.

A few minutes pass as you try to move towards him but it seems like every step you take only causes you to seem to end up even farther. Then, you see lights appear from a distance in the direction of the ocean and stop. A flash blinds your eyes and you`re no longer in the beach, but back at your house in Barton Town (yes, you live in Barton Town since I need an initial place to start). A strange feeling consumes you as you, causing you to believe that it`s not the last time you`ll see the boy. What just happened also doesn`t seem like a complete dream as you reach down to pull off a shell, from the mysterious place, that stuck to your hand.

Story start.

-The Creator
User Image

Oh my, this certainly is interesting...
I can't wait to see where this leads!

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Tipsy Lunatic

Quote:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zrHf2ap1gn

~ Eccentric Sour-Notes
User Image

Aww my second from you.
Such a lovely voice <3

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Tipsy Lunatic

Quote:
A young man walks up to you with a small brightly colored package. &Hello,& simple before he placed the package down and turned to walk away. The note on the package said: &I hope you enjoy a sweet treat for the holiday.&

~Azoth Stein
User Image

A sweet treat? I can't wait to open it Sunday! <3

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!
ToriRyuzaki

"You have more patience than I do. I wouldn't be able to resist at all."

Tipsy Lunatic

Azoth Stein
User Image

Well, since the actual holidays themselves are pretty uneventful for me, it gives me something to look forward to.

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Tipsy Lunatic

Quote:
My heart of hearts, I couldn't resist you any longer... I-I got you a gift... I hope it isn't too tacky, for I couldn't afford anything else... I apologize.
My kingdom has been in shambles ever since I talked to you... I've been in shambles.
I couldn't resist returning to your side... I couldn't resist sending you another message, as You've taken my heart and turned it upside down... you've brought out the best in me, when no one else ever has...
My words fail to convey my meaning, to convey my feeling...
Oh, my heart of hearts, please speak to me, so that I may crush this longing for you with the soothing sound of your voice.
User Image

Oh my prince, I feared you would never return.
I will speak to you as long as you wish, I missed you so.
Please, say you won't go.

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Tipsy Lunatic

Quote:
We would make you blush at a single touch,
The room heated and steamy so much.
The two of us to make your night,
An Easter's day gift that will show you new sight!

Team Rocket's Profit Expansion Division
Buson and Bashou
User Image

Oh my o.o
I never knew Buson and Bashou were so bold!

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

Tipsy Lunatic

Quote:
Part 1 of ?

A golden grunny runs past you in the green grassy field, and leaves you baffled for moment. Were there even golden grunnies to look out for during the event? you ponder as you start to break out into a sprint to try to follow it. After a few minutes of running, you both reach an area blocked off by a large gate. Yes! you think to yourself I can finally find out what`s going on here until the grunny digs a hole into the ground and leaves you there, alone. Annoyed, you start climbing up the gate, hoping to find the grunny on the other side.

As you jump over the gate to find the grunny, the landscape around you changes completely. No longer are you in the grassy fields of Barton, but in another place, another world possibly. When you look back, you no longer see the gate you jumped over, but the sand beneath your shoes and a great mass of water that seems to stretch on for miles. A light rain continuously hits your hair and you can smell the scent of a summer night through the droplets. The water looks clear, if not almost clear, even through the rain and the darkness, and your eyes remain focused on it for a moment before you turn back to see what is behind you.

Strings of lights hang from streetlight-looking lights and from things that look similar to street poles (I really have no idea how to phrase this, think of it like an unsure feeling because things look weird). The whole place is illuminated and to your left and right, you catch glimpses of something that looks like a festival. The tantalizing aromas of food fill the air as you walk away from the water and towards the stands and outdoor shops set up. All around you, people give you strange glances and you wonder if it is that blatantly clear that you`re not from the area. True, you`re all dressed in gold and white and aren`t wearing bunny ears (Easter reference) but really-- you stop your thoughts and turn away from them.

You walk away again, back towards the water and sand again, realizing that it might be best to keep away from them, at least until you can figure out a way to return to where you once came and find a way to dress like a deviant in this peculiar society. As you reach down to pick up a shell, you hear a female voice behind you who whispers Hey, I never heard your footsteps before, are you not from here?

-The Creator
And the story begins!
I can't wait to see what happens next! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out