Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like Anons or The Actual Event more?

Yes- Anon 0.29733333333333 29.7% [ 223 ]
No- Event 0.018666666666667 1.9% [ 14 ]
Both 0.316 31.6% [ 237 ]
Neutral 0.16533333333333 16.5% [ 124 ]
Neither 0.018666666666667 1.9% [ 14 ]
owo 0.116 11.6% [ 87 ]
Yes- Event 0.050666666666667 5.1% [ 38 ]
No- Anon 0.017333333333333 1.7% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 750 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 887 888 889 > >> >>> »|

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Greetings To Everyone Old and New, I welcome you back to this Place of Mystery where Anonymous Gaian's Come out to play!

I am Blood the one behind this Threads Creation, If you need any assistance or just want to chat! Don't Be Shy !

Well it is now Easter and that means Our Beloved thread returns once more to the world of Anonymous Mischief!

we first appeared during the April Fools Mother Duck Event due to the fact on looking for This sort of topic to my surprise there was none therefore I created my own.

So I hope we will have people from last event back with us on our thread in order to help and take part in the fun!

So we get users coming and asking questions such as:

Can I join in?- Well Of course after all Everyone is welcome...Just Do not Cause trouble!

How do I take part?~ Well for being an anon you would need to sends out gifts with the Anonymous box ticked to random users who post in our thread and the letter can be of any kind, length and atmosphere and we love anons who give themselves a name which they sign at the bottom of their gift/letter

As for just receiving letters/gifts well it is rather simple as all you need to do is post on the thread and hope that you get a gift from an anon!

Will we get any good items?- Well in the April Fools Event people were getting items from their wish list from our generous Anons but of course we still get the crap items but i bet a few of us just love the message attached razz

Please Remember that These anons are other Gaian's who out of their own kind heart have decided to become an anon and bless those they choose with gifts and a message so please remember to post their work and to thank them!

This kind of thread is a place where a user gives another user a gift with a message marked anonymous Randomly- No set way of giving order razz

The messages contain stories or simple poems, letters range from creepy to heart warming and Gloom, We get funny and we get Danger but that is all part of the fun!

Always remember to keep the message according to the ToS so that we do not get in trouble but razz that is only for images really..The Letters can be Made Freely of course as the content is not visible after all but is only text and is up to the imagination!

So I welcome Everyone to this place

User Image

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,750 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: KO 200
oh yay..another gifting anon forum to be abused or take advantage of..how vundava..

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dangerous Lunatic

14,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Blood The Shapeshifter
Greetings To Everyone Old and New, I welcome you back to this Place of Mystery where Anonymous Gaian's Come out to play!

I am Blood the one behind this Threads Creation, If you need any assistance or just want to chat! Don't Be Shy !

Well it is now Easter and that means Our Beloved thread returns once more to the world of Anonymous Mischief!

we first appeared during the April Fools Mother Duck Event due to the fact on looking for This sort of topic to my surprise there was none therefore I created my own.

So I hope we will have people from last event back with us on our thread in order to help and take part in the fun!

So we get users coming and asking questions such as:

Can I join in?- Well Of course after all Everyone is welcome...Just Do not Cause trouble!

How do I take part?~ Well for being an anon you would need to sends out gifts with the Anonymous box ticked to random users who post in our thread and the letter can be of any kind, length and atmosphere and we love anons who give themselves a name which they sign at the bottom of their gift/letter

As for just receiving letters/gifts well it is rather simple as all you need to do is post on the thread and hope that you get a gift from an anon!

Will we get any good items?- Well in the April Fools Event people were getting items from their wish list from our generous Anons but of course we still get the crap items but i bet a few of us just love the message attached razz

Please Remember that These anons are other Gaian's who out of their own kind heart have decided to become an anon and bless those they choose with gifts and a message so please remember to post their work and to thank them!

This kind of thread is a place where a user gives another user a gift with a message marked anonymous Randomly- No set way of giving order razz

The messages contain stories or simple poems, letters range from creepy to heart warming and Gloom, We get funny and we get Danger but that is all part of the fun!

Always remember to keep the message according to the ToS so that we do not get in trouble but razz that is only for images really..The Letters can be Made Freely of course as the content is not visible after all but is only text and is up to the imagination!

So I welcome Everyone to this place

User Image

blablabla ;D

Golden Pumpkin

Yay!I love this thread X)
yum_burger yum_burger yum_burger sounds good to me yum_tamago yum_tamago yum_tamago yum_coldone yum_coldone yum_coldone yum_bacon yum_bacon
Happy Easter

Nightly Lullaby's Husbando

Anxious Noob

Valiant Conqueror

27,875 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
Hello once again.

Dangerous Pup

8,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
Well done ^-^

Jelly Creature

21,525 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Are You Jelly? 500

GIVE AWAY ALL THE GIFTS!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Noob

keep popping up

Golden Pumpkin

purplealmighty
Hello once again.

Nice to see you purple heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers