Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
I've seen the anon thing going on and I think it's amazing the generosity of people!
So, I wanted to create a thread to talk about anon. And possibly give away a bit myself.

I am holding an art contest as well, so please check that out -

Win an angelic pendant, winged anklets or golden laurels HERE. Design a logo - anyone can enter, don't have to be a great artist! Graphic design contest.

Over 40 MILLION + in Prizes HERE. Everyone's a WINNER - guaranteed if you enter!

Also, check out Edgecrusher Asakuun's lotto here

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
WOW. I received one anon gift. Thank you, whoever you were. You make me smile!

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
I want to design a wedding avi for myself.

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
There are so many new items out - it's hard to design anything anymore. I see so many beautiful avis on Gaia now. I'm beginning to feel inadequate! LOL.

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
I'm now talking to myself. Sigh.

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
What is the point of the achievement points??

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
=o ello there! *sends a gift*

:3 If you want to add to that list of stuff going on, I have a lotto here that needs more participants...

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Edgecrusher Asakuun

:3 If you want to add to that list of stuff going on, I have a lotto here that needs more participants...

Wow - thank you! You're so sweet.

Good luck with the lotto - I did one in the past. It took forever to sell all the tickets! I'll add your event to the main page.

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
I'll buy a couple of tickets.

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Green!

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
wilderness.magic
Edgecrusher Asakuun

Good luck with the lotto - I did one in the past. It took forever to sell all the tickets! I'll add your event to the main page.

:3 Yay! Thanks for helping me out! ^W^ I'm adding new prizes a lot recently since I've been getting more stuff. x'D I just spent almost all my personal gold (there's a separate storage for the lotto gold) to buy Deus Persona as an investment in the MP - hope it's worth it <:'D

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Edgecrusher Asakuun
wilderness.magic
Edgecrusher Asakuun

:3 Yay! Thanks for helping me out! ^W^ I'm adding new prizes a lot recently since I've been getting more stuff. x'D I just spent almost all my personal gold (there's a separate storage for the lotto gold) to buy Deus Persona as an investment in the MP - hope it's worth it <:'D

Very cool - I know the feeling. Trying to keep the lotto straight was hard.
What's Deus Persona?
I've been off Gaia too long!

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
wilderness.magic
Edgecrusher Asakuun
wilderness.magic
Edgecrusher Asakuun

What's Deus Persona?

Deus Persona is a new item announced today in an announcement, as part of the Mad Scientist Bundle. I expect that its value will skyrocket, so I bought one from the MP. In fact, I'd better check that @_@

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Edgecrusher Asakuun
wilderness.magic
Edgecrusher Asakuun
wilderness.magic
Edgecrusher Asakuun

What's Deus Persona?

Deus Persona is a new item announced today in an announcement, as part of the Mad Scientist Bundle. I expect that its value will skyrocket, so I bought one from the MP. In fact, I'd better check that @_@

Oooh, good luck with that then!

I want to make this:
wilderness.magic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out