• Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

Thank you, I hope you get that acheivement soon biggrin

Finally got it! Now to set aside 50K to ungender bender.

that stinks, what about your free ones, two free from gaia. You should use them

I don't think I ever got any - I'm from 2005 - before they had these things.

you should still look, it's under your acount settings, so it should be there, [click to claim your free morphing potion]
Its also goo that you are so close to being able to pay 50k, but free is better

Yeah, that would have been nice. I didn't have any though, so had to pay the 50K. Ugh. Now I need to make that back up, plus the 800g for the new hair and eyes! LOL.

Rainbow Darling

15,790 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

Thank you, I hope you get that acheivement soon biggrin

Finally got it! Now to set aside 50K to ungender bender.

you should still look, it's under your acount settings, so it should be there, [click to claim your free morphing potion]

Yeah, that would have been nice. I didn't have any though, so had to pay the 50K. Ugh. Now I need to make that back up, plus the 800g for the new hair and eyes! LOL.

Yeah, well, you look loads better now that you are a girl. Your avi is actually very cute 3nodding

Mega Noob

12,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

Yeah, well, you look loads better now that you are a girl. Your avi is actually very cute 3nodding

Thankies!

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Errrrr, thank you...I think.
*Freaked out...*

Message: The room, if a large cavernous space of glowing black onyx could be called a room, was nearly empty. The only movement came from a lone man in the corner, huddled over in a tight ball, like some animal that had spent too much time in a tight cage. A soft whimpering could be heard from the lump, his voice as broken as the rest of his body.

A tall figure faded into view, like a specter from a long forgotten dream. This new figure was a sight to behold. Its gray skin was that of corpses, and its hair was as black as the wings of a raven. Two glowing emerald gems took the place of what should have been eyes.

&So, how did you like it,& the creature asked the cowering form on the floor. &Was it fun? The endless torment, the unending pain, day in and day out, year after year?&

The man did not answer, but continued to sob on the floor, his mind unable to come up with any words to lob back at the demon. The demon grinned at this, revealing two rows of sharp yellow teeth.

&Seeing as how much you liked, what kind of host would I be if I didn&t send you back?& He laid a gray skinned hand on the man&s shoulder.

Suddenly, the man sprang to life. He squirmed and shivered at the beast&s touch, his whole body alive with spastic attempts to get away.

&No! Don&t send me back there! Please, I&m begging you! I&ll do anything you want! Anything! Just don&t send me back there!&

The frantic pleas brought a gleam of delight into the demon&s eyes. He bent over, and placed his mouth near the poor soul&s ear.

&This is what I want,& the creature said. &Your misery is like a fine ambrosia, and your tears are a succulent wine.& With that, he chanted a few words, and the man disappeared, back to whatever nightmare he had just returned from.

-You are next-

Demon's Kin

Greedy Hunter

wilderness.magic
*Freaked out...*

Message: The room, if a large cavernous space of glowing black onyx could be called a room, was nearly empty. The only movement came from a lone man in the corner, huddled over in a tight ball, like some animal that had spent too much time in a tight cage. A soft whimpering could be heard from the lump, his voice as broken as the rest of his body.

A tall figure faded into view, like a specter from a long forgotten dream. This new figure was a sight to behold. Its gray skin was that of corpses, and its hair was as black as the wings of a raven. Two glowing emerald gems took the place of what should have been eyes.

&So, how did you like it,& the creature asked the cowering form on the floor. &Was it fun? The endless torment, the unending pain, day in and day out, year after year?&

The man did not answer, but continued to sob on the floor, his mind unable to come up with any words to lob back at the demon. The demon grinned at this, revealing two rows of sharp yellow teeth.

&Seeing as how much you liked, what kind of host would I be if I didn&t send you back?& He laid a gray skinned hand on the man&s shoulder.

Suddenly, the man sprang to life. He squirmed and shivered at the beast&s touch, his whole body alive with spastic attempts to get away.

&No! Don&t send me back there! Please, I&m begging you! I&ll do anything you want! Anything! Just don&t send me back there!&

The frantic pleas brought a gleam of delight into the demon&s eyes. He bent over, and placed his mouth near the poor soul&s ear.

&This is what I want,& the creature said. &Your misery is like a fine ambrosia, and your tears are a succulent wine.& With that, he chanted a few words, and the man disappeared, back to whatever nightmare he had just returned from.

-You are next-

Demon's Kin

There's no reason to be freaked out. I am just a humble kin of demons, out to drain your soul dry, while breathing in the sweet smell of terror.

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Demon_s Kin ANON
wilderness.magic
*Freaked out...*

-You are next-

Demon's Kin

There's no reason to be freaked out. I am just a humble kin of demons, out to drain your soul dry, while breathing in the sweet smell of terror.

Ah, of course. Now why did I think there was any reason to be freaked out about that??? eek
Still, thank you...
You're my first freaky anon.

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Keep shining & congratulations on your engagement smilies/icon_wink.gif
~ Just me
AWWW, thank you so much!

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points