Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Victorian Vocaloid- Anon
wilderness.magic
Well, you are a beautiful Anon/giving account! Have a wonderful day!

Same to you, m'dear.

Thankies!

Rainbow Darling

15,790 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
hi, you look bored (and feminine)

I am bored...and female. I took the gender bender potion for the achievements. I'm just waiting to get the sausage fest achievement so I can switch back!

good (breathes out sigh), that's a very good thing. I hope you turn back soon. Im bored also, Im trying to get 5 more rainbow grunnies so I can get the item with all the grunnies. It is sooo tough. sweatdrop

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

I am bored...and female. I took the gender bender potion for the achievements. I'm just waiting to get the sausage fest achievement so I can switch back!

good (breathes out sigh), that's a very good thing. I hope you turn back soon. Im bored also, Im trying to get 5 more rainbow grunnies so I can get the item with all the grunnies. It is sooo tough. sweatdrop

I know! You can always help me bump over Here. Sometimes with enough people going we can get some rares to come through. I just went through a chocolate run.

Rainbow Darling

15,790 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

I know! You can always help me bump over Here. Sometimes with enough people going we can get some rares to come through. I just went through a chocolate run.

Thanks, I am having good luck today with albino and chocolate, but I don't NEED them, btw, I have a nice man-clothes I got randomly, I could gift them to you if you want. So you can look, less... Femininly manly, or to blend in

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

Thanks, I am having good luck today with albino and chocolate, but I don't NEED them, btw, I have a nice man-clothes I got randomly, I could gift them to you if you want. So you can look, less... Femininly manly, or to blend in

LOL, I have some, just didn't want to bother changing again. Thank you though, you're very sweet. I dont' like having a male avi. I feel very strange. Especially in my wedding dress. LOL.

Rainbow Darling

15,790 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

LOL, I have some, just didn't want to bother changing again. Thank you though, you're very sweet. I dont' like having a male avi. I feel very strange. Especially in my wedding dress. LOL.

Yeah, I understand, I like my avi nice and pretty. That's why I haven't changed it. Plus, I really like my hair and it's expencive

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
kuothegreat1

Yeah, I understand, I like my avi nice and pretty. That's why I haven't changed it. Plus, I really like my hair and it's expencive

It is very pretty. I like your avi a lot. Hopefully soon I'll be done with this man-periment.

Rainbow Darling

15,790 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

It is very pretty. I like your avi a lot. Hopefully soon I'll be done with this man-periment.

Thank you, I hope you get that acheivement soon biggrin

Shy Nerd

MY DRAWING BLOCK HAS BEEN CLEARED!
/runs off to draw/

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

Finally got it! Now to set aside 50K to ungender bender.

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Innocent Avengeance
MY DRAWING BLOCK HAS BEEN CLEARED!
/runs off to draw/

SWEET! Yeah!

Rainbow Darling

15,790 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

that stinks, what about your free ones, two free from gaia. You should use them

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

I don't think I ever got any - I'm from 2005 - before they had these things.

Original Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

Only 1K away now.

Rainbow Darling

15,790 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1
wilderness.magic
kuothegreat1

I don't think I ever got any - I'm from 2005 - before they had these things.

you should still look, it's under your acount settings, so it should be there, [click to claim your free morphing potion]
Its also goo that you are so close to being able to pay 50k, but free is better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces