Nope, never. ;c 0.36065573770492 36.1% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quote:
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

My name is
Robo-Diedrich. My cre-cre-creator wanted to call me Droidrich, but I kicked him in the face and ran away because I am full of facts and one of those facts is that my name is Robo-Diedrich! Did you know that my creator was Diedrich? Really! After wandering into a laboratory that he thought was someone's home, he tried to play with the knobs on the TV, but the TV was a robot cloning machine and not a TV at all so I was born and all of Diedrich's facts were downloaded into me! I am a perfect replica of Diedrich except I do not think of dumb names like 'Droidrich' and I do not make dumb babies when I get fat which makes me 5000% better than Diedrich in every way.

Would you like to know a fact? Of course you would! I am be-be-better at dispensing facts than Diedrich ever was and I hardly ever malfun-fun-fun-function in any way because that is impossible for an amazing robot like me!

Anyway here is a fact, okay, I am going to tell you a fact and that fact is this fact.

Did you know that most of the world's oldest dungeons are still in operation today? Monarchies and dictatorships worldwide make regular use of their country's existing dungeons for imprisonment, torture, and the entertainment of guests.

Okay well I am very busy with being a per-per-perfect amazing robot now so I have to go!

Okay bye! Oh here is something I found on the ground. I have no use for it because I am a robot who only needs facts, but maybe you can do something with it.

Bye! Bye forever! Bye-bye!

User Image
~ Robo-Diedrich
I can't say I like Diedrich at all, but I definitely prefer Robo-Diedrich. ouob
Hell Frozen Fear

I am told that it is easy to love me because my cold robot body does not produce egregious numbers of factless offspring! I am told that this is a fact.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Robo-Diedrich
Hmmm, yes, I suppose that is a fact. c; I also have a bad habit of loving things that cannot love me back, and seeing as robots can't love that makes you a perfect candidate.

Bashful Giver

9,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Robo-Diedrich
Hell Frozen Fear

I am told that it is easy to love me because my cold robot body does not produce egregious numbers of factless offspring! I am told that this is a fact.

And a very good fact it is, my friend. biggrin Besides, warmth isn't everything
Hell Frozen Fear
Hmmm, yes, I suppose that is a fact. c; I also have a bad habit of loving things that cannot love me back, and seeing as robots can't love that makes you a perfect candidate.

The closest thing to love that I am capable of feeling is a strong appreciation for true facts! Did you know that calling them true facts is redundant? It is a fact that facts are by definition factual and true! I am programmed to avoid redundancy unless not doing so would present an opportunity for sharing facts, like just now!

Karire

And a very good fact it is, my friend. biggrin Besides, warmth isn't everything

You are correct in saying that warmth is not everything! Relative to the frigidity and vastness of space, the small temperature contribution of stars to their surrounding celestial bodies is quite minimal! Did you know that scientific equipment picked up deep space audio akin to weeping and cries of outrage, following the demotion of Pluto from planet to dwarf planet status? It's true!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Robo-Diedrich
So many facts, all in one day.

Bashful Giver

9,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Robo-Diedrich
You are correct in saying that warmth is not everything! Relative to the frigidity and vastness of space, the small temperature contribution of stars to their surrounding celestial bodies is quite minimal! Did you know that scientific equipment picked up deep space audio akin to weeping and cries of outrage, following the demotion of Pluto from planet to dwarf planet status? It's true!

Considering the sadness and anger of the many children (and even some adults!) on Earth, this fact wouldn't surprise me. Imagine.. someone picking on poor Pluto. crying

Hell Frozen Fear
So many facts, all in one day.

Yes! I am learning quite a bit today. 3nodding

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Why do anons only gift during events? How did this anonvolution come about?

Rainbow Businesswoman

5,190 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
I'm more excited about the anons, too. They're a lot more interactive than posting in the regular forum has been. The egg spamming isn't exactly social-city.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

badtzmaru
I'm not really sure. They haven't always done it, only the last couple years or so. /shrug

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Meritities
The anons always have something interesting to say. Honestly I think this event is lame, anons aside.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quote:
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: She didn't say the lamp was broken, perhaps it was just knocked over and when she brought me back here, she put it back up.... You shook your head. "It was a dream. It wasn't real. Stop thinking it was and go back to bed." That stopped the flow of those thoughts, at least most of them. Now if you wanted to go back to bed you could, and so you did. -

Golden eyes peered out from under your bed and went unnoticed by you while you climbed into bed.

She smirked and patiently waited for you to go back to sleep.

- Untamed Wolf
Under the bed? UNDER THE BED?! I always knew there was something there. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff