Yes, but not for this event. 0.18032786885246 18.0% [ 11 ]
Nope, never. ;c 0.36065573770492 36.1% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Hell Frozen Fear
MageQueenHoshi
Haha, thanks. I like your avatar as well, very fitting for spring.
Thank you as well!
I gave up on making anything interesting after trying for a week, when my friends in a creeper anon thread all decided to do orange for carrots. XD They inspired me~

Dangerous Sex Symbol

MageQueenHoshi
Haha, I know how that can be. Just have to wait for the right inspiration to come along. c;

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quote:
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Twilight, Romeo and Juliet
Sonnet 130 by Shakespeare
the small romantic parts of
Harry Potter and more
So you can call me a romantic
and I will just agree
because I am one

-Heartless Romantic
The romantic type eh? Not always such a bad thing, especially seeing as the romantic is a dying breed.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Quote:
I sat down to write
a romantic poem
confessing I love you.
However, I guess I&m not
in a romantic mood today,
as I couldn&t find
anything romantic to say.
The words it seems
have left my head,
which only leaves me
one thing to do,
and that is to go to bed.

-Heartless Romantic

Dreaming often renews the energy of your muse! Good luck on getting your mood back.
        Alas; I may be romantic, but I am also heartless
        It just depends how my mood takes me

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Heartless Romantic Anon
Isn't that the case with most people? Haha.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quote:
Hey there!

Message: A hamster rushes past you, and at first you can't tell which one it is. She seems rather annoyed and you realize it's Bijou, though she is missing her ribbons. "Now where did tsey put tsem?" you hear her say before she doesn't find what she's searching for and scurries off again. Next to you, you find a wrapped box with the label reading "Howdy."

~Bijou and Howdy the Hamsters
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.S. Screw bunnies, go hamsters!
Haha, go hamsters indeed. Been a long time since I've seen these little guys around. <3

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quote:
Hey there!

I did not even realize it was Friday the Thirteenth. *A* Today is going to be fun. emotion_dowant
yup~
the best day to play

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Ariel Horror- Anon
For you two, I bet. c;
Hell Frozen Fear

Hell yeah >3

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Dante Horror - anon
Haha, well thanks for the anon, and I hope you guys really enjoy yourself. c;
we always do!
From donors like you~ (organ donors XD)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quote:
Hey there!

Message: "Come over here. It won't hurt you." the girl stated while she gently stroked the wolf's pure white fur. At least, not yet. . .

Seeing as you couldn't flee, you stepped cautiously towards the two. The wolf's aquamarine-teal eyes never left you.

"Why don't you kneel so you can get a better look?"

"And make it easier for it to rip my throat out?" The wolf's head tilted to the side as if it was trying to understand your words. "If it doesn't understand me, then how am I going to get any answers?"

"Do not be fooled friend." The girl replied while she scratched the canine's chest. Something about her touching the beast seemed strange to you. You reached out, eyes closing as you did so. the wolf stuck its head towards you and . . .

Huh?

For a brief moment you could have sworn that you had touched the beast's soft fur and yet another moment later you didn't. Shaking, you opened your eyes to see a near splitting image of yourself - the same scars from your encounters with the girl - only furrier. The were-creature in front of you smiled, revealing its sharp white fangs. "What is this?" You asked, looking at the girl. She watched and as usual you weren't able to see what she was thinking.

"Look, friend, and see." She motioned towards the beast in front of you. You glanced back and it's eyes opened, revealing the odd colored eyes of the wolf.

"I don't......understand."

"You do. You are just too afraid to say so." She replied. "Reach out and touch the creature in front of you," She paused, and reluctantly you lifted your shaky hand. "If you can, that is."

"If I can..?" You were clearly puzzled and were getting a headache. "Why wouldn't I be able to?" Your hand was closer to the white fur. Just a few more centimeters to go. Your gut clenched as your hand drew closer and closer to the werewolf.

You saw your hand touch the fur, but felt nothing. Your hand kept going. Startled, you jumped backwards and landed on your butt. It moved forward, its strange eyes locking on yours. You could feel it's breath on your forehead.

"A spirit, able to become solid when it wishes." She paused, "Your spirit."

The strange sound returned. It was loud, so loud you had to cover your ears. The creature, now solid, knocked you over. Your world grew dark as you screamed and kicked. . . . .

----------------

You awoke in your home. It was dark out. Had it been a huge nightmare? Had that first nightmare of her stabbing you been part of it? You glanced around, your blankets were on the ground, perhaps they were kicked off recently.

You stood, leg shaking with fear. Your bat was in the closet. The lamp that she had broken was okay.

With a sigh of relief you sat down on the couch. It had been a dream. . . A small part of you in the back of your head, however, was not convinced. You managed to push the few unwanted thoughts that it started to plant away.

- Untamed Wolf
So. Much. Happening. I'll never get tired of this. I always have a thought that the next message will be the last and I'm always relieved and excited to find it's not. <3

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quote:
Hey there!

The walls closed in on her, blocking out all memory of the sun. Mary couldn't remember what it was like to walk down a sunlit path, or sit beneath a tree with her love. The images were like a painting splashed with turpentine, all runny through her mind, leaving her hands covered in slime whenever she even attempted to touch their surface. She was just another number, a chew toy for the creatures that lurked in the dark hallways of her prison of space and steel.

The sound of scratching shuffles and the smell of rotted flesh signified the beginning of her day. The wall in front of her melted away like sticky tar and two creatures in the outside hall, tall black shadows wearing clothing made of flesh, still fresh and slick with blood that ran down their wavering black bodies. She stared at the clothing as a point of hope, knowing that someday she would adorn their bodies and finally be free.

"Get up," one of them said and Mary complied. The other creature remained silent, just like all the rest. Only one of them ever spoke and in her mind he was the Creature, something real and more dangerous, while all the others were just things. He ran his finger down her cheek and over her mouth, leaving a smear of blood that mimicked a the wry smile she used to have. The creatures grabbed her arms and started forward, down the cold black hallway, illuminated in red by a panel over their heads.

Mary walked between them, her bare feet barely touching the ground, which was a blessing, since they had long ago been scraped free of skin, leaving only dried blood and bone. They never healed her feet after their games, and Mary could only guess at the reasons. Not that she did much guessing anymore.

The creatures led her down the hall, past identical doors of solid steel. The further the walked, the louder it became, like a zoo of barely human monkeys screeching out in pain. She swallowed and continued to stumble along, and the two shadow beings smiled down at her with hungry grins.

-You are next-

Demon's Kin
Oh my, haven't gotten such a tormented anon message in a while. Is it sadistic that I enjoyed it? Either way I appreciate the anon. c;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff