Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
kefkadragon
The horror twins are awesome xd I got two candles from them. You got the same to I can assume?
got a black tea light candle this account and a pink one on my other XP

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
The horror twins are awesome xd I got two candles from them. You got the same to I can assume?

O. I'm in the guild so I got both. I think Ariel gives pink and Dante gives black. Now if only houses would load sweatdrop

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon

O. I'm in the guild so I got both. I think Ariel gives pink and Dante gives black. Now if only houses would load sweatdrop
guild
lol, mine loads....not trying to change it though XP

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon

guild

Yep there is a horror twins appreciation guild. I was invited in during this event and it's growing fast.

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon

guild

Yep there is a horror twins appreciation guild. I was invited in during this event and it's growing fast.
I'm sure, it seems like something that would grow fast XP

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon

guild

Go ahead and join. Its literally called the horror twins appreciation guild

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon

guild

lol, is there something like that for a lot of anons?

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon

guild

As far as I know only the horror twins. I'd be scared if there was a slenderman guild.

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon

As far as I know only the horror twins. I'd be scared if there was a slenderman guild.
slenderman?

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon

slenderman?

He's a creepy anon who gifts during Halloween and valentines day. His messages are supposed to be the creepiest of all anons

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon

slenderman?

He's a creepy anon who gifts during Halloween and valentines day. His messages are supposed to be the creepiest of all anons
Now I'm curious XP
So far the creepiest I've gotten is from the reaper...and I think I'm a ghost now...wonder if I should go find a way to make my skin ghost-like...

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon

slenderman?

Now I'm curious XP
So far the creepiest I've gotten is from the reaper...and I think I'm a ghost now...wonder if I should go find a way to make my skin ghost-like...

I've only been creeped on and nothing happened.

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon
Ryukurai52
kefkadragon

slenderman?

Now I'm curious XP

I've only been creeped on and nothing happened.
lol, apparently the reaper at least slit my throat...if not cut off my head...
but it could be fun to see what people can come up with...

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Well, I have my first creepy message.
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: The black cloaked figure glared down at Kefka as he struggled against the shadows, slowly sinking into the cold void that chilled him down to his very soul. &Let me go!&

&Please struggle, beg,& he figure said, its gaping shadow mouth curled up in a grin. &Souls taste better with a little fight in them, a little terror.&

&I will not give you the satisfaction,& Kefka said, relaxing his body and letting the shadows drag him down further. &May my soul stick in your throat.&

&Oh no dear mortal,& the figure said and pulled Kefka up by the hair. &There will me no heroics from you.& It breathed out a long strand of red light, that wrapped out Kefka's neck and poured into his mouth.

It reached down into him, past his throat, past his heart, all the way down into his soul, the center of his being, where it set fire to all he was. Every part of Kefka burned away, his body turning to ash from the inside out, flaking off and rattling around inside like a child's maraca. Kefka screamed as his body finally crumpled to greasy black dust, leaving his burning soul, bits of his very existence falling off in sheets.

&Ahhh,& the figure said, taking a deep breath of what remained of Kefka's soul. &I can smell your innocence. Innocent souls are always the tastiest.& The figure grinned again. &You will soon be nothing, an echo of a memory doom to experience nothing. You destruction fills my belly, your terror adds flavor to my meal.&

The last bits of Kefka's soul crumpled away, leaving -

Nothing.

-You are a demon's meal-

Demon's Kin

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!
I was eaten after my soul was crumpled. Sweeeeeet!

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
kefkadragon
Well, I have my first creepy message.
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: The black cloaked figure glared down at Kefka as he struggled against the shadows, slowly sinking into the cold void that chilled him down to his very soul. &Let me go!&

&Please struggle, beg,& he figure said, its gaping shadow mouth curled up in a grin. &Souls taste better with a little fight in them, a little terror.&

&I will not give you the satisfaction,& Kefka said, relaxing his body and letting the shadows drag him down further. &May my soul stick in your throat.&

&Oh no dear mortal,& the figure said and pulled Kefka up by the hair. &There will me no heroics from you.& It breathed out a long strand of red light, that wrapped out Kefka's neck and poured into his mouth.

It reached down into him, past his throat, past his heart, all the way down into his soul, the center of his being, where it set fire to all he was. Every part of Kefka burned away, his body turning to ash from the inside out, flaking off and rattling around inside like a child's maraca. Kefka screamed as his body finally crumpled to greasy black dust, leaving his burning soul, bits of his very existence falling off in sheets.

&Ahhh,& the figure said, taking a deep breath of what remained of Kefka's soul. &I can smell your innocence. Innocent souls are always the tastiest.& The figure grinned again. &You will soon be nothing, an echo of a memory doom to experience nothing. You destruction fills my belly, your terror adds flavor to my meal.&

The last bits of Kefka's soul crumpled away, leaving -

Nothing.

-You are a demon's meal-

Demon's Kin

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!
I was eaten after my soul was crumpled. Sweeeeeet!
lol, having fun?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces