Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated OTP

Dedicated OTP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. WHEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dedicated OTP

off to work I go

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So the organics have come up with another yearly event involving sweets? Also the involvement of the Oryctolagus cuniculus (European Rabbit) delevering them and placing eggs seems to be at work here as well. The Day commony referred to as easter... the imagination of organics never ceases to impress. Happy Easter.

Turret Anon

of course everyone loves something sweet
the holiday doesn't make much sense, but having them makes it complete
However, giant bunny hiding eggs does seem a tab crazed
but I guess once you get more into it you're sure to be amazed

thank you for the cute scarf C:

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
Step on up, just right here
Clearly I will have to play this by ear
Because now i finally have a test
A true test of my prowess
At last a challenge who isn't shy
Not afraid at all to look me in the eye
Yo want my body? To play with it like a toy
Tell me exactly how you will, Don't play coy
I like a man that can make demands
And make me bend to any and all commands
So please go on, Simply to try
Make me want to bend over, make me want to sigh.

-Temptress

But Temptress it is I who would would do your bidding
for you to have me and do anything that may seem forbidding.
For you to have control over me, my body is yours for the taking
please can't you see how this has me aching?
Going on the floor begging at your feet
asking you to please treat me to something very sweet
more underwear B)

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
As your walking down the path towards your home after a long day of catching grunnies you notice something sparkling. A closer look reveals a trail of sparkles and.... hoof prints? Against your better judgement you decide to follow them into the woods near your home. Entering a forest clearing your are surprised to see a sparkling centaur with long waving purple locks. The snap of a twig alerts her and she spins around startled. You gaze into her eyes and she stares back. &Are you lost youngling?& Mesmerized by the dust seeming to swirl around her you can not reply. She merely smiles and pulls out a small box and hands it to you. You look down at the box and look up to say thank you but there is nothing but glittering dust.

Celestial Centaur

the man's confusion thinking "She was just here though"
wondering where did that mysterious creature go
Looking at the glitter all around,
he stares at the box shaking it to hear a sound
he hears some noises which makes him jump
to calm himself down he sits down on a tree stump
Opening the box is what he decided to do
OAO thank you very much for the basketh'Loo

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
User Image

Looking at the dismembered head
he was reminded of a comic book he read.
He got excited pulling it out by its ears
wondering where the one who sent it had dissappeared
noticing the card attached, he read it out loud
To get a present from them, he sure was proud
Looking about to find them, he already knew then
that horror twins, Dante and Ariel, have striked again :O

Rainbow Consumer

10,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
thank you annonimus for not giving me any wings...... but if just 3 gold crap from marketplace
>.>

Dedicated OTP

I'm hoping the person who posted in my thread did NOT just complain about what was sent -.-;

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
life is a blur
to fast to see
people come and go
you have no time for friends
i wish there was time
i really do
i like you
but do you like me

Dear anon I wish I knew who you were
no name on the card attached its enough to make my mind stir
I do believe what what has been stated,
I wish to keep people close, but wheres the time? it makes me irritated
If only there was a way for me to stop everything going on
I'm just hoping that you might not be gone.
thank you for the Jack coat C:

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
Message: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can be yo sum bunny?

- Flopsie

Of course you can SO FLUFFAH OAO
thank you for the field background [:

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
for i have not left
i put the breaks on the bus
so i have time to talk
now for the important part
i forgot to include my persona
i am the shy wolf
and you should never forget it
-the shy wolf-

Happy that the anon had not gone away
"The name I now know" he was satisfied to say
Loving to keep chatting with the anon,
sadly looking at the time it was time for him to be gone
Work called to him not being able to chat
hoping to see the sender once he was out, well theres still that
thank you for the blue headgear as well, he bowed down
Now that I know the name of the sender I shall not frown.

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
While you are participating in the festivities of panty-throwing, a pair lands in your hands. You do not know where it came from, but you're stuck with it now.

this satisfies me greatly B) more undies WHOO!

Dedicated OTP

got a message from black lace and no idea if I'm able to post it >///>
soooo I'm going to just post my response

"I was hoping you enjoyed the outfit," He smirked
looking at his anon "I'm guessing that it worked"
I now know why you own the title of kink king
Still huffing, tired out from our little swing.
Plopping on the pillows, exhausted, breathing in and out
this man knew his way around me without a doubt!
I enjoyed our time together, oh yes feeling your power
what I'm thinking now is "..... DANG IT I JUST TOOK A SHOWER" >///>;
thank you very much for the blue heavenly unmentionables also ;D

sorry I would reply a bit more, but I'm still all "SJFkdjfkjJSKJDKJFKJSDJ" >///<

Dedicated OTP

Quote:

Your feet shuffle softly against the hard stone floors of the streets, the gentle tap but music to your ears in the deafening silence of the night. You stare up at the unclouded sky, eyes filling with wonder and curiosity as the slight twinkle of the stars draws you in. Something about this night felt.. magical to you as you allow the bitter cold wind to pick up and caress your winter flushed cheeks. Magical, and yet... wrong. Your cheeks lifted as you stuck your lower lip out a moment, pulling the dark shawl closer to your shivering body and continuing on your way home. The night was devoid of any sounds, people fast asleep in their cozy beds, kept lit and warm by crackling fires amidst their wake. The air seems to get heavy around you, as if a horrible energy was surrounding your very being, and your work worn shoes skipped a little to pick up the pace. Your shawl billows out around you, the fabric covering your body just barely keeping out the cold, and most definitely not keeping out the bad feeling that seemed to seep into the very marrow of your bones. You were nearly there- you could take the long way, but for some reason your aching feet automatically take the turn for the short cut, guiding you into the dark alley behind your house. The wind seemed to break by the buildings on either side of you, shawl slowly coming to a settled state as the air seemed to calm and still. Your feet elicited a new sound, the grinding of dirt and stone beneath your boots nearly made you cringe as you slowly made your way down the alley. Nearly there, you couldn't stop now- but found yourself freezing in place at the sound of rocks being shifted behind you. Your legs stopped, feet poised mid stride as your body clenched in alarm, and it took everything you had in you just to make yourself slowly turn around to face the direction of the sound.

A heated, snarling growl lifted to your ears and reverberated through your body- sending shivers down your spine and causing hairs to stand up even in the slight warmth under your clothes. Your eyes widened as you tried to adjust to the dark shadows of evening, your heart beginning to pound within your chest so hard you thought it might burst out. What was that? It sounded like a dog. It had to be, perhaps it was the neighbors dog- you silently reassure yourself and force your body to relax as you turned to face forwards yet again. This time, you did not see the empty alleyway it had once been. You feel your chest tighten and your breath hitch and steam in the air as your gaze landed upon the origin of the sound. A wolf. And not a little one too, one with seemingly extended arms and legs, with fur in strange lengths, and silver ties along its body. Its green, humanistic eyes bare down on you just as viciously as its lips were lifted in spite. Saliva dripped from its open mouth, and its heated breath caught in the air as wisps when it growled yet again, this time the sound sending adrenaline through your veins. Black fur seemed to glisten with starlight as its lithe muscles worked to push itself forwards, taking slow, deliberately careful steps towards you. It sucked in the cool air around it through its mouth and nose, tasting. Learning. What had it come for? Fear caused your muscles to root into place, and your fight or flight response still hadn't made up its mind as the gigantic beast stopped but inches away from you. It leaned its great maw down to your face, snarling slightly once again, earning a drop of saliva onto your perfectly good shawl as it dipped its muzzle down to catch your scent. This beast was angry, you could feel the rage radiating off it in waves of heat and musk as it seemed to contemplate the situation at hand. Perhaps it was considering whether or not to eat you? A small sound emits from the back of your throat- it poised as if to pounce, and soon the noise transformed into a cry as it jumped in your direction- sliding up and clear past your head.

You whisk around, eyes wide and body trembling as you watched it climb stealthily up the walls of the house behind you and bound swiftly away. Its muscle movements seemed almost.. human. Then again, while you were looking into its eyes, directly into its face, it was as if you had connected. You could feel its- no, his anger, you could feel his injustice. You could feel something not quite right about that wolf- no, man as it jumped over your head, the look of agony in his eyes was clearly overwhelming. You paused, shaking your head and wrapping your arms around your body in order to quell the vicious trembling. You had no idea what happened to that man that had created him into such a beast, but your heart yearned for both his revenge and his release as you took a step forwards to leave. You foot brushed up against something, making a small sound of contact as you curiously look down, still shaken from your experience. You leaned down slowly and pick the object up, assuming the Man Beast had dropped it while making his way out of the alley. Well, of course. He wouldn't have many places to put it, would he? You mulled it over before sticking it into your pocket, assuming he'll come back for it eventually. Or not- that was alright too. Your feet finally figured out how to move again and your shawl whipped back behind you as you made haste towards your house. Though you know not what possessed you to, however you look back in the direction the beast left and silently pray he finds what ever it is he's looking for.

The Spanish Wolf has visited you. Count your blessings that you still live, and pray he finds the one who transformed him into a beast before he takes his anger out on you.

Looking back to where the beast was heading
going the way he left, deciding to just keep treading.
Maybe I was too distracted? I never noticed him carrying this
Looking around, was it all a hallucination? was this not his?
was it meant for me? so many questions zooming through my head
the man beast: I wonder what has made him like that, not like I could ask he fled
I hope you are able to find what you are looking for, in this unfair act
one does not deserve, hoping that your vengeance is exact

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas