Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated OTP

Xepheerr

I'll stop by when I get out of work C: right now I have to start going

Dedicated OTP

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

&Well, I guess I'll be a little nice to you right?& He snerks, and squats down in front of the chained queen. &Here, each day, I'll give you these papers. You can only write five letters each day, or less. You can write anything you want, I won't really give a ********. But think of this as a test of some sort, if someone actually cares for you, heh, who knows, maybe your prince will come.& The demon laughs and puffs out smoke, right in front of her face. &That's what that other princess said, before she turned into dust that is.& He laughed even louder and snapped his fingers, the chains were loosened enough for her to write. &Five letters a day, don't expect much.&

Looking up as the demon walked into the room, Ariana dried her tears quickly on the hem of her dress and stood, shakily at first, then grew steadier. Walking over to the small table against the opposite wall, she sat on her cot obediently. &Y-you have a twisted way of b-being nice..& she sniffed, practically dead inside from being cooped up for months in his dungeon. Bowing her head, she nodded, fighting back tears at the end of his speech. The last one had turned to dust.. would that happen to her? Then she would truly be beyond help.. &A-alright. You win.. I'll w-write to someone..& she whispered, taking hold of the quill and dipping it into the ink bottle provided. She knew exactly who she would write to. He was her only hope now..

&Dear Gideon.

I hope you are fairing well these past few months and have quit drinking, though I doubt this. You always were so concerned with me.. I am writing you this in hope that, if you find it, you will help me. This demon.. I cannot say his name, for he is always watching me. Just know he is dangerous, and should you come, he may decide to kill.

Maybe it's best you stay away. I ran for a reason, but.. I didn't expect things to turn out this way. Please, if you're out there.. help me. I cannot stay here much longer, for I fear my emotional and physical state will keep deteriorating until I am nothing.

Wishing you all the best..

Ariana Everdene
High Queen of Nuveria&

Once she was done, Ariana wrote Gideon's name on the front of the envelope, sealed it, and hesitantly handed it to Alistair. The letter was dotted with moisture, her tears having fallen on the paper as she wrote, and even now still fell down her face. Maybe he was right. Maybe she should just give up...

Alistair takes the letter, then burns in to a crisp in his hands, the ashes are then carried by the smoke with the wind, going to wherever it may lead. The demon took a seat, and smoked away the remaining cigarette he had in his hands.

The Broken-hearted Queen and Heartless Demon

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

oh your majesty I do hope Gideon receives your letter and saves you :C you deserve so much happiness

Dedicated OTP

Dedicated OTP

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
Hey there!

aww you gave me a bunny head blaugh thank you!
it just doesn't feel like an anon event to me without you two :3

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
Hey there!

Message: As you walk along minding your own business, a red box lands beside you. Looking up, you see a red shirted girl barely covering a yawn as she runs along the bridge you happened to be next to, her black and gold hair looking somewhat messy as if she had just woken up and hadn't spent much time brushing it. She's gone within moments, and you know if you try to look for her she'll be long gone. You examine the box and notice a note tucked under the white ribbon:

I meant to do my work today,
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.

And the wind went sighing over the land,
Tossing the grasses to and fro,
And a rainbow held out its shining hand--
So what could I do but go?

-Bittersweet Anon

aww why must you keep disappearing TnT? beautiful note, very true to your name
also thanks for the coca cola :3

Vicious Sweetheart

Quote:
Hey there!

Message: An angelic gift for some one who works at a job that can require an angelic patience.

heart Got these sweet angelic boots. Thank you anons!

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
Hey there!

You hear a nice tune coming from the field as you`re chasing the scattered grunnies for the event. You decide to follow it and see a hamster sitting there on the grass, just playing his guitar. After three minutes, he stops completely and you guess that the piece is over. He crawls over to you and asks &&Oh, have you seen Hamtaco?&& and as you look at him confusedly, he guesses you don&t and scurries away. He seems to have left his guitar though, hmm--

~Jingle the Hamster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

no haven't seen him but you play nicely emotion_kirakira *stops* ??? *runs after* JINGLE COME BAAAAAAAAAACK TnT you're my favorite ham-ham

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
Hey there!

-steals one and steals a bit of everything else-
Now where be those damn rabbits?
We've all been dragged into panic
That's why I'm hunting them all down
And stalking others in the crowd
Cookies be a good lure, tis true
Hope ye made enough fer him too...
~Lotus~

you stole my virginity dinner OnO It's so nice to see you back again C: yes there are enough cookies for the hungry bunny I ordered the cookies in bulk I have many crates ready C:
:O a watch!

Dedicated OTP

Dedicated OTP

Quote:
Hey there!

Message: All around you people are frantic, engulfed in the activity&s that are offered to the patrons of gaia. Even in the midst of Barton booths are set up selling shirts to commemorate the events of the past, and oddly enough you even see a few people who have taken it upon them selfs to dress like the admins, by donning outfits similar or masks that you cant help but laugh at. That aside you wonder round the booths you pass a man showing off a few of his creations clearly trying to pawn them off on someone. Once catches you eye though as the statue looks to be made of gold with move able joints. You scoff your mind telling you its just paint on someone&s failed science project. With that you keep walking your mind turning over that one booth in your mind over and over. You sigh as you know you have to ask the seller to quell your minds insesant questioning. Yet as you make your way back to where the booth was you find there to only be a lavatory in its place, you turn to a guard and ask him why theres a bathroom where the booth from earlier was and the shrugs off your question telling you that there hasnt been a booth in that spot in years. You shake your head and wonder off thinking the guard to be a fool for having just not seen the man and his statues there earlier like you had. A rumble comes from your chest and you sigh knowing your self be now require food more then your mind required an answer. Slowly you make your way over to the food court in the center of the booths. You debate testing one of Rinas new creations but go with something light that you know you can trust as someone grabs you round the waist and turns you to face them. Your eyes had been forced to close from the sudden rush of air on them but as cold metallic lips pressed them selfs against yours they open wide coming face to face with the statue from the booth. His had seamed so lifeless then... Your mind ponders over everything that had just happened as the gold man vanishes in the crowd a single small box tucked away safely in your pocket.
~AlexanderTheStatue

touching his lips he opens up the box to find a fish swimming around. Thoughts ringing though his mind just hoping to get in touch with the statue again *sigh*

Dedicated OTP

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

Message: She sat perched on a cliff with a long drop, gazing out from below her with a solem expression on her features. Then with the sound of footsteps did she turn and look up, meeting your eyes and giving a tight smile. Hey there.. She mumbled, turning back to the front, noting you took up a spot next to her, concern radiating from you. Me? Oh... I'm fine just.... She trailed before bitting her lower lip, tears threatening to fall.
I just.. I don't want it to be like this anymore. She finally confessed after a long stretch of silence. You asked why's that and she shook her head, red curls bouncing. I'm tired of you.. Not noticing my feelings. And she stood then, holding out a small white box and smiling sadly, the tears that pooled in her eyes falling down her cheeks. It's time to move on for good..
And then she... Let herself fall backwards off the cliff, her sad smile never fading.

-
The broken hearted fool

arms streched out and shocked, finally grabbing enough courage to open the box and find a heart shaped necklace. Touching the necklace, he goes to the edge and sits there waiting...

Dedicated OTP

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

Message: You be my doe, and I'll be your buck. We can make like bunnies and f*ck, f*ck, f*ck.
Love, xxx.

are we going to end up like Diedrich and keep reproducing OnO?
thank you for the cute bunny blaugh

Dedicated OTP

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

May your Easter be filled with music and lots of eggs :3

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IwjopU4AAs
~~Magic Perfume

p.s. If you recognize the song I'll love you even more c;

aww blaugh ... Dang it I don't know the song :C
WHEE COOKIE *shoves in mouth*

Dedicated OTP

*noms on anon cookies* O3O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items