Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

You made a banner for~
And even if I thanked you before I'll do it again, it is just so pretty (*´・v・)
Here have an infinite cookie jar *gives magic jar of cookies*

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Omnipresent Detective

Wolfero_Nyx

(●ゝω)ノHi-

Wahhh! Here's your banner! Don't get mad, I'm sorry it took so long. The computer decided to freeze up on me - the ONE time I don't want it to and it does. (#´ー´)旦且_(゚◇゚;)ノ゙ Here is the code~
[IMG]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u495/Steampunk_Detective/THREAD PICTURES/SpringDreams.jpg[/IMG]

Five!ヽ(∀<●)

Omnipresent Detective

ariel011

(●ゝω)ノHi-

You're very welcome, again! (^O^☆♪ It's no problem of mine giving away banners - practice makes perfect, or so I've been told.

Five!ヽ(∀<●)

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Steampunk Detective

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

True that, well I do hope you have a lovely night, and keep up the good work ( ・ω・)ノ

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Omnipresent Detective

ariel011

(●ゝω)ノHi-

I plan on doing this thread till it's locked~ Good night to you also!

Five!ヽ(∀<●)

Helpful Shapeshifter

Steampunk Detective
Wolfero_Nyx

(●ゝω)ノHi-

Wahhh! Here's your banner! Don't get mad, I'm sorry it took so long. The computer decided to freeze up on me - the ONE time I don't want it to and it does. (#´ー´)旦且_(゚◇゚;)ノ゙ Here is the code~
[IMG]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u495/Steampunk_Detective/THREAD PICTURES/SpringDreams.jpg[/IMG]

Five!ヽ(∀<●)

Ahh... "The computer freezes up on you" strikes... But it is alright if it took longer than expected. =]
I really do like the effects making the puppy look so cute > /// w /// < but somehow the "Spring Dreams" looks awkward on top. Could you put it on the lower left and make the color a bit darker? If the color just blends in with the background, you can choose another color to make it pop up.

Thanks for making the banner so far. biggrin

Omnipresent Detective

Wolfero_Nyx

(●ゝω)ノHi-

This darn computer is, old? I think? So it crashes often, for some odd reason when I'm in zOMG a lot it does. -.- Yes! I was thinking of doing that but I didn't want to alter your design~ So. Away I go!

Five!ヽ(∀<●)

Helpful Shapeshifter

Steampunk Detective

That sucks > . < Whenever I hear about a computer being old and crashing like crazy, I always think about those big computer screens (called dinosaur computers where I used to live xd ).
Hahaha. I don't know why I wanted to put at it top but it can't be help if you're sleepy and working on stuff. = w =

Omnipresent Detective

Wolfero_Nyx

(●ゝω)ノHi-

It's no problem! Though I'm thinking about putting it in the middle, and maybe a bright red? or pink-ish color. THIS or THIS. Yeeaaaah. My computer is just about that old. Er. Family member gave it to me and my precious laptop died on me so I'm stuck with this one. FUN!

Five!ヽ(∀<●)

Helpful Shapeshifter

Steampunk Detective

gonk Wow that sucks getting one of your family member's old computer but you must be used to it right?
I like your suggestion but we'll have to see the results on that. I prefer the red because I think the pink will blend into the background since there is already pink in it.

Helpful Shapeshifter

Steampunk Detective

I'm going to head off to bed (have class in the morning... Nooo~!!!). I'll check on the banner tomorrow.
Good night and take care~!!
Good luck with your practices. 3nodding

Omnipresent Detective

Wolfero_Nyx

(●ゝω)ノHi-

Yeah, I'm kind of used to it? I mean, my software is soooo slow. BUT! I have a computer to use, so I can't complain - too much. XD Here you go. ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪ I blurred it so people's eyes will be drawn to the title, but still see the banner.

Five!ヽ(∀<●)

Omnipresent Detective

(●ゝω)ノHi-

I'm going to bed - 1:55 am here - ! So, I might not be on tomorrow, bad news family member died. Emotional wreck right now? YEP. I'll try to be soon though. Night!

Five!ヽ(∀<●)
Steampunk Detective
Lady Aurora Borealis
where did you find the image for your pretty pretty banner?

(●ゝω)ノ

I'm pretty sure it was off of the artist website? I mean, I don't have the URL for it anymore but I do have the rights to use it, if you're worried about that.

ヽ(∀<●)

...I'm not one for rights, I'm sure more than once I've used copywritten images with no permission lol.
No actually I wanted to use it myself maybe for a layout or something XD

Helpful Shapeshifter

Steampunk Detective

I really love the new design now~!!! heart May you please give me the code for it?
I'm sorry to hear about your family situation and I hope everything will be okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff