Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Detective

User Image

This is my kind-of-but-not-really, headquarters.
                  It's to keep all my thoughts and non-anon banners organized.
                  Shhhhh! It's a secret. ☆~(ゝ。∂)
                  Post if you want or if you don't want to, you can send me telepathic thoughts.
                  Though a fair warning: my brain isn't getting the best signals right now.

Omnipresent Detective

RULES

⑴ Follow the T.O.S.

⑵ Kindness beats anything else in this thread - be nice, to ya' know, me and others?

⑶ Er, rules are subjected to change when needed.

☆~(ゝ。∂)

Omnipresent Detective

Omnipresent Detective

WHAT! ANONS FOR ME?! Really. No. Don't. If I knew how to give anon banners -now that I think about it I could have went on a mule account. . .- I would have.

User Image
Detective Detective may I ask for your help?
I've been searching for a lost someone far too long.
It started last year when they chased a dream.
That belonged to my father who tossed it to the foggy trees.

Since then I've been searching and following the culprit.
That isn't human but is made of ice.
This kidnapper is fast but leaves a faint trail.
From your perspective it's a beautiful and rare sight.
As it is a comet that flashes across the sky.

So detectives what are your thoughts? Can this person be found?

I notice you make banners in your spare time.
Which causes a spark, and inspires ideas.
I believe one small banner can make such a difference.
To show the one I care for most how much
their family misses.

I thank you Detective for your wonderful Banners.
That I can show this missing soul they are not long forgotten.
As someday I'll bring him back. To a place full of warmth.

I hope detective that you're surrounded by many.
To enjoy tons of laughter and the company of others.
So I leave this one package for you to enjoy.
Which represents how much I treasured our time.
As I continue to chase the comet this evening.

[TheCometChaser]

(○゜ε^○)(○゜ε^○)(○゜ε^○)(○゜ε^○)(○゜ε^○)

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

spiraling toward the future
tick, tock, tick, tock
the present's an adventure.

--clockwork anon

Hey there!

Message: As you walk along minding your own business, a red box lands beside you. Looking up, you see a red shirted girl barely covering a yawn as she runs along the bridge you happened to be next to, her black and gold hair looking somewhat messy as if she had just woken up and hadn't spent much time brushing it. She's gone within moments, and you know if you try to look for her she'll be long gone. You examine the box and notice a note tucked under the white ribbon:

I meant to do my work today,
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.

And the wind went sighing over the land,
Tossing the grasses to and fro,
And a rainbow held out its shining hand--
So what could I do but go?

-Bittersweet Anon

Hey there!

My name is
Robo-Diedrich. My cre-cre-creator wanted to call me Droidrich, but I kicked him in the face and ran away because I am full of facts and one of those facts is that my name is Robo-Diedrich! Did you know that my creator was Diedrich? Really! After wandering into a laboratory that he thought was someone's home, he tried to play with the knobs on the TV, but the TV was a robot cloning machine and not a TV at all so I was born and all of Diedrich's facts were downloaded into me! I am a perfect replica of Diedrich except I do not think of dumb names like 'Droidrich' and I do not make dumb babies when I get fat which makes me 5000% better than Diedrich in every way.

Would you like to know a fact? Of course you would! I am be-be-better at dispensing facts than Diedrich ever was and I hardly ever malfun-fun-fun-function in any way because that is impossible for an amazing robot like me!

Anyway here is a fact, okay, I am going to tell you a fact and that fact is this fact.

Did you know that the ancient Egyptian city of Memphis translates to &Pyramids are really cool, you guys, we are super serious&? It's a rough approximation of the original meaning, but it's true, true, true!

Okay well I am very busy with being a per-per-perfect amazing robot now so I have to go!

Okay bye! Oh here is something I found on the ground. I have no use for it because I am a robot who only needs facts, but maybe you can do something with it.

Bye! Bye forever! Bye-bye!

User Image
~ Robo-Diedrich

Hey there!

Message: The walls closed in on her, blocking out all memory of the sun. Mary couldn't remember what it was like to walk down a sunlit path, or sit beneath a tree with her love. The images were like a painting splashed with turpentine, all runny through her mind, leaving her hands covered in slime whenever she even attempted to touch their surface. She was just another number, a chew toy for the creatures that lurked in the dark hallways of her prison of space and steel.

The sound of scratching shuffles and the smell of rotted flesh signified the beginning of her day. The wall in front of her melted away like sticky tar and two creatures in the outside hall, tall black shadows wearing clothing made of flesh, still fresh and slick with blood that ran down their wavering black bodies. She stared at the clothing as a point of hope, knowing that someday she would adorn their bodies and finally be free.

&Get up,& one of them said and Mary complied. The other creature remained silent, just like all the rest. Only one of them ever spoke and in her mind he was the Creature, something real and more dangerous, while all the others were just things. He ran his finger down her cheek and over her mouth, leaving a smear of blood that mimicked a the wry smile she used to have. The creatures grabbed her arms and started forward, down the cold black hallway, illuminated in red by a panel over their heads.

Mary walked between them, her bare feet barely touching the ground, which was a blessing, since they had long ago been scraped free of skin, leaving only dried blood and bone. They never healed her feet after their games, and Mary could only guess at the reasons. Not that she did much guessing anymore.

The creatures led her down the hall, past identical doors of solid steel. The further the walked, the louder it became, like a zoo of barely human monkeys screeching out in pain. She swallowed and continued to stumble along, and the two shadow beings smiled down at her with hungry grins.

-You are next-

Demon's Kin
where did you find the image for your pretty pretty banner?

Omnipresent Detective

Lady Aurora Borealis
where did you find the image for your pretty pretty banner?

(●ゝω)ノ

I'm pretty sure it was off of the artist website? I mean, I don't have the URL for it anymore but I do have the rights to use it, if you're worried about that.

ヽ(∀<●)

Omnipresent Detective

(●ゝω)ノ

TALK TO ME~ Just kidding! Come on in and get a free banner. Any size! Any picture! Well, almost any. I'm pretty nifty with. . .stuff. (・`ω´・)

ヽ(∀<●)

Helpful Shapeshifter

Awww~ heart I love those banners' decorations.
Did you made those banners?

Omnipresent Detective

Wolfero_Nyx

(●ゝω)ノ

Why thank you for the compliment~(*/∇\*)I sadly, did not make the picture itself. BUT everything else on the picture is my work.

ヽ(∀<●)

Helpful Shapeshifter

Steampunk Detective
Wolfero_Nyx

(●ゝω)ノ

Why thank you for the compliment~(*/∇\*)I sadly, did not make the picture itself. BUT everything else on the picture is my work.

ヽ(∀<●)

Cool!!
I was thinking of asking you to make one for me but I don't know what to ask. sweatdrop
Any pointers on what to ask?

Omnipresent Detective

Wolfero_Nyx

Cool!!
I was thinking of asking you to make one for me but I don't know what to ask. sweatdrop
Any pointers on what to ask?

(●ゝω)ノ

It's alright! I don't post a form so people will be able to think of something by themselves (or ask for help.) Okay, usually people want the name of the thread they're going to post it to. Now, it doesn't have to be a thread - it could be a quest item or something - alright?
Then they want a vague idea of the picture they want - like say, bubbles, or rainbows, or I don't know - flowers. With me so far?
Color coordination is good - I usually choose that for the person - some people have requests though like, a certain pink or blue. Does that make sense?
EXAMPLE:
" I would like my banner to have the name 'Snow Daughter' on it with a bubble background and a blue text color. "

ヽ(∀<●)

Lonely Lover

*drops off love for this thread because it deserves it* heart

Helpful Shapeshifter

Steampunk Detective

(●ゝω)ノ

It's alright! I don't post a form so people will be able to think of something by themselves (or ask for help.) Okay, usually people want the name of the thread they're going to post it to. Now, it doesn't have to be a thread - it could be a quest item or something - alright?
Then they want a vague idea of the picture they want - like say, bubbles, or rainbows, or I don't know - flowers. With me so far?
Color coordination is good - I usually choose that for the person - some people have requests though like, a certain pink or blue. Does that make sense?
EXAMPLE:
" I would like my banner to have the name 'Snow Daughter' on it with a bubble background and a blue text color. "

ヽ(∀<●)

Thank you for the pointers. heart I think I have an idea for my free banner:
* Can you shrink this picture about half it's size? --& Banner Picture to Use
* Can you put this on the top black border (I don't mind if you go across the little pup's tail): Spring Dreams (in italics or something that looks fancy)
* For the words' colors, something NOT black but enough to stand out of the picture
* And last but not least, you can design the borders, decorations, etc. to whatever makes it look cute

I hope this is okay for you to work on. sweatdrop

Omnipresent Detective

Kurisu Koneko

(●ゝω)ノHi-

//Rolls around in the love that is dropped off// Why thank you~

Wolfero_Nyx

That is plenty to go by! I'll have it up in like - 10 mins.? - alright with you? And when I post it and you want something different, don't be scared to tell me.

Five!ヽ(∀<●)

Helpful Shapeshifter

Steampunk Detective

Sure I don't mind the wait.
Thank you very much for taking my request.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff