Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dione Nightly
BunnyMonstarz
These pink, blue, and lavender bunnies are taking a ridiculous amount of time to obtain. I only have a couple left to find, but I've already gotten my 1k grunny acheivement and I'm ready to quit. I spent hours today surfing the forums. And I have way too many of the "rare" bunnies now. o.O
Honestly, I feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one. It's the same way with me too. Every time I see a "rare" I wanna scream.

I agree. xD Every time I see a post or topic expressing the frustration over the grunnies you have to click on to gain and the "rare" grunnies being too common now, I feel a little less aggravated. xD I just need the lavender and pink now, just caught enough blues. ^^

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BunnyMonstarz
Dione Nightly
BunnyMonstarz
These pink, blue, and lavender bunnies are taking a ridiculous amount of time to obtain. I only have a couple left to find, but I've already gotten my 1k grunny acheivement and I'm ready to quit. I spent hours today surfing the forums. And I have way too many of the "rare" bunnies now. o.O
Honestly, I feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one. It's the same way with me too. Every time I see a "rare" I wanna scream.

I agree. xD Every time I see a post or topic expressing the frustration over the grunnies you have to click on to gain and the "rare" grunnies being too common now, I feel a little less aggravated. xD I just need the lavender and pink now, just caught enough blues. ^^
Yeah.. and to think, before I understood the event I was pissed that I was only getting blue, pink, and lavender. >_<

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Dione Nightly
BunnyMonstarz
Dione Nightly
BunnyMonstarz

Yeah.. and to think, before I understood the event I was pissed that I was only getting blue, pink, and lavender. >_<

It was pretty confusing to me at first too. o.o I was annoyed that I couldn't find any rainbow grunnies. xD I just need 9 lavender and 11 pink now.

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
oh come on grunnies!

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BunnyMonstarz

It was pretty confusing to me at first too. o.o I was annoyed that I couldn't find any rainbow grunnies. xD I just need 9 lavender and 11 pink now.

I miss just looking for eggs, you know? Easter events have been just fine without this grunny hoopla.

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Dione Nightly
BunnyMonstarz

I miss just looking for eggs, you know? Easter events have been just fine without this grunny hoopla.

They're so cute though. xD And the prizes seem worthwhile. It could've been a little less time consuming, but that causes the value of the prizes to drop. I'm enjoying it for the gold and the cute little colorful bunnies. x3

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BunnyMonstarz
Dione Nightly
BunnyMonstarz

They're so cute though. xD And the prizes seem worthwhile. It could've been a little less time consuming, but that causes the value of the prizes to drop. I'm enjoying it for the gold and the cute little colorful bunnies. x3
But we don't get to keep the cute little colorful bunnies, not really. Not like last year.

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Dione Nightly
BunnyMonstarz
Dione Nightly
BunnyMonstarz

But we don't get to keep the cute little colorful bunnies, not really. Not like last year.

D: I know. I wish we could. They're too cute. I'll probably put them in my signature to replace the llamas.

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BunnyMonstarz

D: I know. I wish we could. They're too cute. I'll probably put them in my signature to replace the llamas.

That would be cute. ^_^

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Dione Nightly
BunnyMonstarz

That would be cute. ^_^

biggrin I think I'll do that now. Glahhh I just need 7 purple and 7 pink grunnies now!! I've hunted down over 50 of the blue, purple, and pink grunnies today. xD I am so eager to complete this event with every item.

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
BunnyMonstarz
Dione Nightly
BunnyMonstarz

That would be cute. ^_^

biggrin I think I'll do that now. Glahhh I just need 7 purple and 7 pink grunnies now!! I've hunted down over 50 of the blue, purple, and pink grunnies today. xD I am so eager to complete this event with every item.
I need... 6 more lavender... 13 more blue.. and.. 26 pink

Greedy Hunter

-sprinkles grunny bait around-

Heeeere grunny grunny grunny.

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ugh.. it's 2 am. I give up for today. Tomorrow's a new day.

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Demon_s Kin ANON
-sprinkles grunny bait around-

Heeeere grunny grunny grunny.
Aww, I think that worked... right as I need to go to bed ><
Curses.

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Dione Nightly
BunnyMonstarz
Dione Nightly
BunnyMonstarz

That would be cute. ^_^

I need... 6 more lavender... 13 more blue.. and.. 26 pink

Best of luck to you. ^^ I'm about to go catch those grunnies in the morning. I've had enough of gaia for today. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff