Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Quote:
ither-thither pitter-patter
Wambly wobbling the lawn over
The hare zwagged 'Oh heavens! The hatter!
He grows only madder!
And the queen will have my head for tea
No one's to pity me!'
In all the bother, the bewildered hare
Dropped yet another parcel
On the green lawn spare
Of gleaming spring bluebells.

~ The White Hare ~

I pitty you..

(love the alice in wonderland references)

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-sets out treats-

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I wonder which anons I haven’t met yet..

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
aww there are hamtaro anons.. I love hamtaro!

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-leaves out a variety of treats-

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Quote:
Walking all alone on an autumn's eve night, you keep your head down to offer some protection against the chilly wind sending leaves nipping at your heels like playful puppy-dogs. Because you were looking at just the small space of the sidewalk immediately in front of you, you notice a pair of shoes. You look up and find yourself face to face with a strange person.
A very strange sort of person it was, who was at least a head shorter than you, yet you still needed to crane up your neck to see him. His hair had this distinct orange hue to it, while being completely blond, yet still pitch black. Was that a hint of red? And his eyes... One was dark blue, the other was brown. No, they were green, if you could call black green. And by ''black'' you meant a pleasant shade of light blue. His face over-all, though, had the sharp, chiseled features of a young man, that were actually soft and subdued like a young boy, and so pretty that are you sure he's not actually a girl?
''Hello. Give me your hand,'' he said in the high-pitched gravely wheeze of a choir of deep-voiced angels.
You were just so baffled by his indescribable appearance that you obediently put your hand is his outstretched hand. His skin felt hard and rough for the most gentle of touches yet still soft enough for the most brutal tasks.
Into your hand he placed a small parcel. Once it touched your skin, you could perfectly see him, as though your eyes finally decided to start making sense. Or maybe he was the one who wanted to make sense? His eyes were blue, his hair brown, his features soft and childish, his voice soft, and he was a little on the short side.
''A gift to the charming, from the disregarded.''
With that, he started down the path, from where you had come. The farther he got, the more he seemed to just sort of melt into the ever-growing shadows, becoming harder and harder to see, despite the lampposts.
...Why are you looking back? You can't remember why. Probably just some odd noise behind you? Yes, that is most likely the reason. Strange noises are never fun at this hour. You had better get going, for the hour grows even later!
Huh? What's this in your hands? How long have you been holding it, and how did you get it? Even more eerie still, it's addressed to you, and signed ''Owen, the eternally-forgotten''.

How mysterious and sweet t..thank you for the gift

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Quote:
You hear a nice tune coming from the field as you`re chasing the scattered grunnies for the event. You decide to follow it and see a hamster sitting there on the grass, just playing his guitar. After three minutes, he stops completely and you guess that the piece is over. He crawls over to you and asks &&Oh, have you seen Hamtaco?&& and as you look at him confusedly, he guesses you don&t and scurries away. He seems to have left his guitar though, hmm--

~Jingle the Hamster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No im sorry I haven’t seen Hamtaro, but I shall keep an eye out for him.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
so many anons this event, I hope to meet them all

Rainbow Borg