Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Mechanic

I'm so original, I'll just re-use my Valentine's thank-you thread name. razz
This time, I'll try and keep record of anons and pages on this post. That way if anyone's interested, it (might) be easier to find what they're looking for. Each anon will get his/her own post to make it easier. I am so bad at editing this.

Page 1:
The Gentleman Rabbit, The Hungry Cougar Cub, Anon, Sweet Angel Anon, Buson and Bashou, Unfortunate Anon, The Horror Twins, Spastic Hedgehog

Page 2:
Jingle the Hamster, The Will O Wisp, Anon, Bittersweet Anon

Page 3:
Panda the Hamster, Bittersweet Anon, The Frightened Mermaid

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
As you walk around searching for Easter eggs, you feel something bump into your feet. You look down in time to see a small white rabbit rubbing its nose. You turn and bend down to pet the poor thing when it darts off behind you. You turn to watch it run away when you're surprised to see it standing just a few feet away from you, staring at you. You begin to walk toward it when it turns and runs a few feet before turning back around to look at you again. You pick up the pace and being to chase the rabbit through town. Making turns into alleys you never knew were there, running through a park you often frequented when you finally lose sight of it. You take a moment to look around before finally giving up. You begin to head back the way you came when you see a man walking toward you, a cane in one hand and a basket hanging from his other arm. As the two of you get closer, you notice big white ears coming from the top of his hat. You stop in place and stare at them, the man notices and smiles. Hello there young lady. Having a wonderful day I do hope. You nod your head and finally pull your eyes from his ears to his eyes. He gently takes your hand and kisses it lightly. I can't help but ask this, and I do hope it isn't awkward for you but, you're just too gorgeous to walk past, will you accept this gift? He reaches into his basket and hands you a gift and kisses your cheek. Happy Easter young lady. He tips his hat and gives you a smile before walking past you. As you turn to watch the man walk away, you feel something brush past your leg. You look down just in time to see the small white rabbit run past you, following him.
- The Gentleman Rabbit

Your bunny ears...they look so fluffy~ O-oh, thank you sir! It was very kind of you to give a stranger a gift. Bye, little rabbit! No hard feelings, I suppose.

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't gwind the gwunnies. Feed them to me because I'm hungwy.

-The Hungry Cougar Cub

I wouldn't eat those grunnies, little one. They're probably radioactive or something. I have some stale cookies if that would be any better.

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
Past it on :3

You want me to pass on someone's undies... Fine, but I'd better not get these back. I'm not that kind of creeper.

Shy Mechanic

Eh. I'll bump my thread with my grunny count.
Red:0, Orange:12, Yellow:1, Green:1, Teal:3, Blue:10, Purple:4, Lavender:9, Pink:8, Albino:0, Chocolate:0, Rainbow:1.

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
User Image

Oh. My. Gosh. This is the cutest thing ever. emotion_kirakira I'm afraid I don't have anything more coherent to say, so I'll just gush a little bit.
I was so happy seeing a message and when I opened it up--fwee~ This is amazing and I am honored that you drew my avi. Thank you so much, Sweet Angel Anon.
This is definitely going to be my signature for awhile.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
aww those are cute anons.. I like the cougar cub

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
Buneary Season!
Psyduck Season!
Buneary Season!
Psyduck Season!
One of us has to be right,
How about someone choose before we fight?
Stranger what do you think,
We must know now so don't you blink.
How about we buy you breakfast,
For having to deal with this horrible manifest?

Team Rocket's Profit Expansion Division
Buson and Bashou

Buneary look better in lipstick and drag, so I'll say it's "Psyduck Season".
I'm a bit--alright, extremely--peculiar when it comes to breakfast, so I'll have to pass. Unless you boys know of a place that sells cold instant oatmeal, of course. (Or Bavarian Creme doughnuts. I could survive if I had that instead.)
Ah, Looney Toons gags. Daffy is never allowed to win.

Shy Mechanic

I Nyotalia China I

Cute anons are the best.

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nuit_Douce
I Nyotalia China I

Cute anons are the best.

agreed , I love cute anons

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
Oh lovely Nuit_Douce,
Don't worry your little head.
My natural habitat is awkward.
I carry a cloud of awkward with me wherever I go.
That way I can turn any situation awkward and survive.

Oh hey, I see something sparkly and rainbow colored on the ground!

I... got it! ha!

It's... it's a diedrich.

Oh dear.

You might want to turn arou-AHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's teeth are so sharp! So. SHARP! WAIT IT HAS CLAWS TOO! OH IT HAS CLAWS!
QUICK, CALL ANIMAL CONTROL! SOMEONE HELP ME! MORE OF THEM! IT CALLED MORE OF THEM! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THE PAIN, THE HORRIBLE PAIN! I CAN'T SEE THROUGH THE HORRIFIC PAIN!

-Unfortunate Anon

It's nice knowing I'm not the only awkward one. Not sure about making things intentionally awkward, because then it's just really...er, awkward.
A rainbow Diedrich-- Oh god.
Um, maybe if I hit it with my shepherd's crook--? Or would I only end up hitting you? You were so nice I don't want to just abandon you...
Oh. This is awkward.

Good thing there's a vaccine for grunny-ism. The word "awkward" doesn't have any meaning to more, I've typed it too much.

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
User Image

Now this is more my style. But with grunnies and not plushies because plushies are cute and they don't talk too much.

Shy Mechanic

Well, I'm turning in for the night. I've been here for hours and don't actually have much to account for them, either. : Guess there's tomorrow then.

Shy Mechanic

Alright. Day two. I swear I'll actually get something done this time. >.<

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
Roses are Red,
Shamrocks are Green,
When I see your face
I just want to SCREAM.

-- Spastic Hedgehog

...This gets imaginary points for not be the typical "roses are red" poem. Not entirely sure about the message, but the originality is nice.

All this pastel makes me want to scream sometimes, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff