Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can anyone do me a favor and click this link to help me raise my egg into a red bunny thank you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[NPC] Easter Bunny
Give me a rainbow of RAINBOW!

Shy Mechanic

Ho-kay, aside from the spam... I've gotten some grunnies to murder violently.
I'll count them just because.
010Red 018Orange 006Yellow 007Green 006Teal 029Blue 010Purple 024Lavender
029Pink 001Albino 002Chocolate 002Rainbow

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
You hear a nice tune coming from the field as you`re chasing the scattered grunnies for the event. You decide to follow it and see a hamster sitting there on the grass, just playing his guitar. After three minutes, he stops completely and you guess that the piece is over. He crawls over to you and asks "Oh, have you seen Hamtaco?" and as you look at him confusedly, he guesses you don't and scurries away. He seems to have left his guitar though, hmm--

~Jingle the Hamster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh. Um, sorry I couldn't help you...
Good news is: I know where this is from. Bad news: I never watched it. It's still cute, though.
Thanks Anon!

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
Where the snake lurks in the tangled grass,
By the slippery brink of the dank morass,
Merrily O! Merrily O!
I light my lamp, and forth I go!
And to lure astray the lated wight,
I shine all night in the swampy hollows,
Merrily O! Merrily O!
Wailing and woe to the fool who follows!

~ The Will O Wisp

P.S. Heard ye like a poem, lassie, so here I present one fer yer amusement like.

Oh, yes, I like poems. This one reminds me of LOTR... Nasty trickses those lights be.
Thanks anon!

Shy Mechanic

The sun is shining, but I'm so cold I can see my veins...

Shy Mechanic

Since when did my thread generate grunnies? I hate those things.

Shy Mechanic

I always forget how much anoning is a love/hate thing. I love to do it, but hate it because I don't have anything interesting to send.

Ugh, I'm going to go play some Phoenix Wright or watch ponies or something until I find inspiration.

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
Wall thinking to yourself you hardly take notice of the sweet smell of roses in the air. Before you can look to see where the smell is coming from a girls cold hands are placed over your eyes from behind. You want to say something but before you can she kisses you then whispers into your ear 'Happy Easter' before lifting her hands away. You want to look at her but the moment you do shes gone in a burst of rose petals.
~WintersFrozenRose

-////- 'M bad with affection, but thank you Rose. I'll try to have a good Easter although things are pointing to the contrary.

Shy Mechanic

Mum. Get off the phone so I can go back to watching ponies. You interrupted me right in the middle of "Art of the Dress" and everything.

Shy Mechanic

Oh. Right. Grandma's coming over this week-end.
Well, merde now I'm depressed. ...sigh.

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
Let me deflower your Easter lily.
Love, xxx.

Not that kind of girl, sorry anon. I've always thought I was more Rafflesia than Lilium anyways. (My favorite flowers are in the Calystegia family. Dunno why I felt like saying that.)

Shy Mechanic

Oof. Just got done sweeping, mopping and vacuuming the floors.I'm bushed.

Shy Mechanic

Quote:
As you walk along minding your own business, a red box lands beside you. Looking up, you see a red shirted girl barely covering a yawn as she runs along the bridge you happened to be next to, her black and gold hair looking somewhat messy as if she had just woken up and hadn't spent much time brushing it. She's gone within moments, and you know if you try to look for her she'll be long gone. You examine the box and notice a note tucked under the white ribbon:

I meant to do my work today,
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.

And the wind went sighing over the land,
Tossing the grasses to and fro,
And a rainbow held out its shining hand--
So what could I do but go?

-Bittersweet Anon

A b-b-bridge?! Oh, wait it's fictional. I'm fine...

Heh. At least one of us got to be lazy today, Bittersweet. It's too cold here to laze about outside and everything...
But thanks for dropping by!

Shy Mechanic

Thanks for messaging me again, Horror Twins. I won't post it again, but I'll thank you anyways.

(What's with all the pancakes? Not that I mind, it's just kind of funny getting all these pancakes.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff