Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Darkened Fay

Fun indeed, I've been here for so long, on Gaia I mean, and this event reminds me of the old days~
Oh yes those happen to be the hardest ones for me, the ones that are supposed to pop out in the page, they don't ;w; I'm starting to think bunnies hate me.

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
al infinito

Right away miss~ *Goes to Kitchen and comes back with a cupcake with Easter decorations and a cup of coffee* Her you go darling,
Oh I see, I'm actually planning on keeping some grunnies for myself, but for that I still need some albinos and pink ones -w-

Actually it hasn't, seems like everyone is too busy looking for bunnies nowadays
But oh when it does get filled I don't even have time to chat with my dear costumers so I'd rather have it this way~

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Only the blue pop up ones hate me. Pink and lavender love me for whatever reason. Blue happens to be my favorite color though. I guess it just doesn't love me back.

Any way, I'm off to bed right now. But I am subscribing and will be back. =] Night night
ariel011

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
This cupcake is so beautiful I don't want to eat it. C;
Thank you very much!

Oh I love Diedrich, I always keep his items.
I just want the Diedrich Fur Coat now... I know it's wrong to homogenize grunnies but...
THE COAT IS SO CUTE!!

And that makes total sense, it's nice this way.

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Darkened Fay

Oh miss I understand how you feel, silly colors hating on us for no apparent reason
That's great dear I'll hope to see you tomorrow, sweet dreams!

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
al infinito

No problem~
I love when my clients enjoy their meal even if they don't want to eat it *giggles*

I know right, he is such a charismatic creature, even when he is spawning little rabbits from his own body. I actually have the same dilemma, I only want the coat from the homogenizer side, though it hurts so much to do that to my beloved bunnies, but that coat is so fabulous D:
I'll just make it up to the grunnies I'm planning to adopt ;w; totally perfect sense xD

Tipsy Gawker

ariel011
Ah laundry issues, don't I know about that? It's not easy to wash my dresses since each of them require a different setting.

A very wise decision to share an apartment, nowadays everything is just so expensive, my cafe barely makes it to pay for my needs. How about your work? Is it fun? It can't be that bad if you have a friend with you though~
How can we love....

I can remember when Buson-san thought it would be wise to put a wedding tux in the washer.... *Sweatdrop* We've gotten wiser with the washer but it still pulls tricks on us.
I didn't know dresses had different settings. How peculiar... *sips*

It's never boring for work, but it's can be difficult when gossip goes around with us being an item. But the grunts learn quick... *smirks* Yes...they learn very quickly. *sips*

...If we have no heart?
ariel011
al infinito

No problem~
I love when my clients enjoy their meal even if they don't want to eat it *giggles*

I know right, he is such a charismatic creature, even when he is spawning little rabbits from his own body. I actually have the same dilemma, I only want the coat from the homogenizer side, though it hurts so much to do that to my beloved bunnies, but that coat is so fabulous D:
I'll just make it up to the grunnies I'm planning to adopt ;w; totally perfect sense xD

I wonder if Gaia had this event planned when they started the Pie Eating Contest.
It's so funny that he's popped out so many grunnies. He hasn't gotten any smaller either.
(It kind of make me think of Sheldon from TBBT.)
Oh, and I love listening to him speak! Such an adorable accent.

I don't think your grunnies will mind. C:

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Buson n Bashou

That tux didn't have a happy ending...oh yes dresses are very delicate, but oh so comfortable~

Ohhh~
Sounds like an exciting job, I used to do all kind of stuff in my younger years but now I stay here at the cafe, you might understand why listening to the stories my clients have to share makes me so happy *smiles softly*
I think I'll refrain myself from asking about that last sentence *shivers* but oh you must have such interesting adventures~

Rainbow Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I'm having a jasmine tea right now ^//^

Tipsy Gawker

ariel011
That tux didn't have a happy ending...oh yes dresses are very delicate, but oh so comfortable~

Ohhh~
Sounds like an exciting job, I used to do all kind of stuff in my younger years but now I stay here at the cafe, you might understand why listening to the stories my clients have to share makes me so happy *smiles softly*
I think I'll refrain myself from asking about that last sentence *shivers* but oh you must have such interesting adventures~
How can we love....

It sadly died before it could even see a wedding.
Hm...Makes me want to see what a dress feels like. But then I'd get poked fun at due to my feminine looks.

We get to travel around the country a lot, but only if the mission calls for it. Usually we're cramped in a small office with two other men. That's the life of the Profit Division though. You win some and hopefully you don't lose some. Boss-sama doesn't like it when he hears of a profitable loss. He really doesn't like it at all. *shivers*

...If we have no heart?

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
al infinito

I've been wondering the same, I mean the whole thing has gone so smoothly it could be true they planned this, or maybe just something that came out from random thinking, who knows? (Oh gosh I laughed so much at that episode, I hadn't think of that haha xD)
I do wonder if he is ever going to regain his old slim body, he's cute either way, I mean who doesn't love a bunny who gives random facts all the time, and the 'ok, bye' xD he's so lovable.
ariel011

He does make quite a cute obese grunny, doesn't he? Lol.

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Freya Pendragon
I'm having a jasmine tea right now ^//^

Oh please do, and take a sit don't be shy~

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Buson n Bashou

They are very soft, but it really depends on the kind and so easy to take off, after a long day of serving tables all you want to do is put on some comfortable pajamas without doing much effort believe me dresses are perfect for work~

Sounds tough but still exciting, the office part must be kind of tiring though, but you can always come to my cafe whenever you feel stressed *winks*, oh and your boss, hope he isn't to hard on you two, but that's probably not a problem you seem like the hardworking type <3.
It's so much nicer to work without a boss, when you are your own boss, you can do whatever you like~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff