Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gawker

ariel011
Oh my ouo" you opened the door naked? I admire your courage, I'd never be able to feel that comfortable in my birthday outfit *giggles*
Oh you are too kind *Blushes softly* I do like my tea to be the very best, that's why I do it myself~
How can we love....

Please...the compliment hold to the truest of truths. And I admire that you brew your own tea.

Yes, it's a bit unnerving to others, which is why I get dressed when company is around, minus Buson-san of coarse. I just happened to ruin my uniform a week ago and have been waiting for Uniform Distribution to supply me new ones. *sip*

...If we have no heart?

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Darkened Fay
I see that there is coffee in the first post. Yay. -takes the invite and grabs a cup- Thankies. And nice to meet you.

*Sight travels towards the new costumer* Oh hi there, please do, it's my pleasure to meet you, do you want anything else with your coffee, maybe a Madeleine? And please tell me how are you doing today miss?

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
ariel011

Yup, there are six volumes so far; the first one is titled Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. I'm on the third book so far (thanks to the local library, I have all the volumes up to #5) and I like the series a lot. Dexter is just such a FUN character, lol, even if he does have an interesting habit. emotion_sweatdrop

Oh, I've heard good stuff about Graceling. I love fantasy too, so it's a book I have been thinking about, especially since I saw it at the library once. And Dune is a book my bf likes; how is it so far?

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Darkened Fay
I see that there is coffee in the first post. Yay. -takes the invite and grabs a cup- Thankies. And nice to meet you.

*waves to new customer*

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
ariel011
Darkened Fay

*Sight travels towards the new costumer* Oh hi there, please do, it's my pleasure to meet you, do you want anything else with your coffee, maybe a Madeleine? And please tell me how are you doing today miss?

Oh just the coffee for now. I'm doing rather well today, what about yourself?

-waves back to psibunny-

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Buson n Bashou

*Blush turns even brighter* Oh sir thank you for the kind words~

I see, sounds like you and Buson are very close, oh and how did you ruin your uniform may I ask?

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
psibunny

Local libraries are so convenient~
I've never seen the TV show because I don't like series that much, but it's always been tempting to watch that one, reading the books sounds more like my cup of tea *gigles*
Graceling is just amazing there's supposed to be a prequel, I'm looking forward to read it, but the library still doesn't have it and Dune, well actually I'm reading it under the advice of a friend, as far as I go (which isn't much just like the third chapter) it's pretty interesting, the story takes place in another planet, and there's a boy who is supposed to save this kingdom but so far I'm still trying to understand, haven't have enough time to pick it up.

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Darkened Fay

Oh well, I've been doing fine, except for my never-ending search for albino and pink rabbits, they are just so hard to catch *mumbles* But putting that aside I'm great. So how is the event doing for you? Any interesting stories you might want to share?

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
ariel011
Darkened Fay

Oh well, I've been doing fine, except for my never-ending search for albino and pink rabbits, they are just so hard to catch *mumbles* But putting that aside I'm great. So how is the event doing for you? Any interesting stories you might want to share?

I'm only having trouble finding those blue bunnies. But ah well. Still is a fun event.

Tipsy Gawker

ariel011
*Blush turns even brighter* Oh sir thank you for the kind words~

I see, sounds like you and Buson are very close, oh and how did you ruin your uniform may I ask?
How can we love....

We just so happened to have bought a new detergent...Swablu Softness I think it was called. I didn't notice that it called for different settings than the others. *sigh*
Yes, Buson-san and I work together as partners for work. We decided it would be best to share an apartment money-wise.

...If we have no heart?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Don't mind if I do~

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Buson n Bashou

Ah laundry issues, don't I know about that? It's not easy to wash my dresses since each of them require a different setting.

A very wise decision to share an apartment, nowadays everything is just so expensive, my cafe barely makes it to pay for my needs. How about your work? Is it fun? It can't be that bad if you have a friend with you though~

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
al infinito

Don't mind if I do~

Oh please take a sit *smiles at new costumer*
Would you like a cupcake with your coffee or maybe some cookies?
That's a lovely outfit you are wearing~ But oh my so many bunnies ouo
ariel011

Oh a cupcake sounds wonderful! ;D
And lots of cream and sugar in my coffee please?
Why thank you! You're right, there are a lot of grunnies.
I'll send them away when Easter is over...
Is your cafe very busy tonight?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces