Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
psibunny

Why yes, yes I do, I'm always up for this kind of emergencies *Walks back to the kitchen and returns with a large glass of lemonade and two carrot cupcakes with Easter design* Here you go, those are a couple of adorable critters, they certainly look healthy, you must really take good care of them ^_^

Tipsy Gawker

ariel011
Oh Buson? I think I know him, so you are his friend? Yeah I did hear him mention about you walking...n-naked around the apartment *clears throat* I guess you have the right, after all its also your apartment...*giggles* I'm glad you enjoy the tea sir~
How can we love....

Buson-san....He's been mentioning me? *Sigh and sip*
I think what pushed the limit was when I answered the door for the pizza. The poor boy looked like he's never seen that part the male anatomy. *chuckles*

Yes, the tea is well-brewed and to the right taste. *nods*

...If we have no heart?

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
ariel011

Thank you so very much. ^.^ *sips gratefully* Ah, nice and cold, I needed that.

*baby grunnies attack cupcakes, chattering merrily and getting crumbs all over themselves*

I... guess I am taking care of them? I just got them. Not sure what I'm supposed to do with baby grunnies. I'm a little worried about how big they will be when they are finished growing up...

*furrows brow, then shakes it off*

Did I hear you say you were looking for bunnies?

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Buson n Bashou

Oh my ouo" you opened the door naked? I admire your courage, I'd never be able to feel that comfortable in my birthday outfit *giggles*
Oh you are too kind *Blushes softly* I do like my tea to be the very best, that's why I do it myself~

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
psibunny

I don't think they'll grow too much, unless of course you feed them with a disturbing quantity of pies, I think they'll be just fine *nods*
Oh why yes I am, I'm trying to get my own little grunnies, but woe is me, I'm still missing some albinos, pinks and blues, they are just so sneaky it's very difficult to catch them *sighs*

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
*Cleans one of the empty tables* Oh I do hope more people come, it's been an off day for my cafe~

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
ariel011

Oh yeah, pies and pie-eating contests... I'll make sure the babies have hobbies so they don't feel tempted by such vices. Good idea, thank you for reminding me.

*baby grunnies start listening, ears twitching curiously*

Uh. *changes subject* The albino bunnies are all hiding, painting themselves green or something, there is no other explanation. o__o I've only collected one this entire time. But I have more than twenty chocolate bunnies. Go figure.

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
psibunny

Oh yeah, pies and pie-eating contests... I'll make sure the babies have hobbies so they don't feel tempted by such vices. Good idea, thank you for reminding me.

*baby grunnies start listening, ears twitching curiously*

Uh. *changes subject* The albino bunnies are all hiding, painting themselves green or something, there is no other explanation. o__o I've only collected one this entire time. But I have more than twenty chocolate bunnies. Go figure.

Hobbies might be a good idea, maybe read books, for what I've seen they do enjoy collecting random facts *notices the bunnies*
Ahh right that's probably the case, I've been lucky enough to collect 17 but that's still not enough for what I want, those creatures must be trained by ninjas or something u.u" and here I thought the rainbow ones were going to be difficult *shrugs*

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
*looks out the window* It's always so quiet around this hour. What is everyone doing? Sleeping? Watching TV? Entering pie contests?

*grunnies ears twitch again*

-__- I really have to remember to not bring that up in their presence.

Maybe they are all looking for bunnies. Everyone else, I mean.

I hope the bunnies haven't banded together in a cute and fuzzy army and abducted everyone.

I mean, we get items if we collect bunnies. Maybe they get items if they collect avatars.

*grunnies pay close attention to that*

o___o Pretend I didn't say anything, grunnies, just finish your cupcakes.

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
ariel011

I only have a couple of rainbow ones. The flash space isn't very helpful. -_-

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
psibunny

I got my rainbow ones from quoting mister Easter, he was kind enough to hand them to me, or I was just very lucky~

Do tell me, the cafe gets so silent at this time of the day. An army of bunnies? Wouldn't that be an interesting sight? Uh I mean listen to her little guys, don't do things like that *laughs nervously*

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
ariel011

Hey, speaking of books, have you been reading anything lately? I've been all over the novels that the Dexter TV series is based on. Never saw the TV show, but I love the books.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I see that there is coffee in the first post. Yay. -takes the invite and grabs a cup- Thankies. And nice to meet you.

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
psibunny

Is that true? I didn't know they were based on a book, now it will certainly go to my reading list, as for me right now I am reading a sci fi book named dune, I just started since just recently I've finished reading Graceling, it was pretty good, had a solid story, I just love fantasy so much~
How about yours are them as good as they sound?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff