Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
-FoolishBox-

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Gosh that is great *^* when I was little I tried to teach myself to play the piano, but we had some rough times and my mom had to sell it, now they are too expensive to even think about buying one and start over -w-, you go and practice girl, you'll see in no time you'll be able to play like a pro~

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
SmithPresea

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Such big boys, that's truly adorable. Oh ok, have a good night, and I really hope you get better.
Bye~

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Invisible Spark

ariel011

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Gosh that is great *^* when I was little I tried to teach myself to play the piano, but we had some rough times and my mom had to sell it, now they are too expensive to even think about buying one and start over -w-, you go and practice girl, you'll see in no time you'll be able to play like a pro~

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Well I think it's possible to self teach yourself. Heck I'd love to play anything by ear but I have no skill in that. I'm sorry your mom had to sell it. Yeah they are expensive but I was happy my parents got me that piano for my birthday. Too bad I didn't pay much attention to it after the lessons stopped.

There are lots of old piano books that came with my piano from it's previous owner. I haven't touched those yet but so far I've been printing off sheet music they have for anime and stuff. I wasted so much paper at first because I thought something would be easy. I was so wrong ahaha. A pro probably not but I'll get better some how. So far I think I'm doing alright just I forget stuff I memorized.

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
-FoolishBox-

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Aww don't worry you'll get there, the more you practice the better you get, try to play the songs you've memorized every now and then, repetition also helps a lot :3. And well don't lose those sheets, keep them in an organized place, little by little you'll see It'll become easier >w<, good luck!

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Invisible Spark

ariel011

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Aww don't worry you'll get there, the more you practice the better you get, try to play the songs you've memorized every now and then, repetition also helps a lot :3. And well don't lose those sheets, keep them in an organized place, little by little you'll see It'll become easier >w<, good luck!

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

I might need to get some new duotangs or folders. I have to go back to some songs because I forgot the last page of most of them. I lose sheets many times there was this one I had that was 6 pages and I lost the first page. Never was able to find it because I forgot where I found it.

Other than that I'm careful with the ones that I can't get anymore. This person had sheet music on youtube but now he had to take them down because of copyright. T__T So sad I couldn't get the rest but I did manage to print out two songs.

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
-FoolishBox-

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

That's a shame :/ you should definitely find a way to keep them organized, the copyright thing has been getting crazy lately, I don't see what's so bad about sharing such things, it gives them free publicity, and it's not like they are losing any money at all >_> but oh well, hope you can find your missing pages, if not maybe you can fill them yourself, look for the song or something, I don't know ^^"

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Invisible Spark

ariel011

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

That's a shame :/ you should definitely find a way to keep them organized, the copyright thing has been getting crazy lately, I don't see what's so bad about sharing such things, it gives them free publicity, and it's not like they are losing any money at all >_> but oh well, hope you can find your missing pages, if not maybe you can fill them yourself, look for the song or something, I don't know ^^"

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

I know and this person even arranged the sheet music himself. I think the only way to get it now is to contact who ever managed to get these sheets. Ah I don't think I can find the lost sheet of that song. It's been so long ago since I printed it out and the web page is gone. Yeah, filling it in myself is probably the only option.

Well it's been nice talking to you. Thank you for the tea and cookies, it was delicious. whee
I need to get some sleep. Good night.

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
-FoolishBox-

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Alright sweet, good luck with your piano, and have a good night as well!

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Fashionable Vampire

10,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Tycoon 200
HI everyone! ^^ How are you? smile

Fluffy Lunatic

13,690 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
ariel011
FantasyPeace

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Why yes, yes it is <3
I loved those little things and how they pulled the little pieces of coal towards the fire emotion_c8

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

I know. Me too. I also like how the people that really helped chi-hero in the movie became her friends in the end and cared for her. That movie is Epic. Watched it like three times for the heck of it. ^ ^ Did you see 'Howls moving castle?'

I'm sorry for replying this. I know your thread title says your gone. But I would have felt rude had I not replied. I know it's weird... sweatdrop

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
FantasyPeace

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

That's ok, if you quote me be sure you'll get an answer even if it's the next day ^^

I really liked the movie too, I first watched it when I was younger, and yet even if I watch it now I'd still like it, it's a quite refreshing film. I've seen Howl's moving castle too, I liked the fire, so cute and grumpy xD, I actually enjoy animated films a lot, since most have a meaning behind, like never giving up and stuff, but it is so well written that it isn't explicit, I like Naussica and the Valley of the wind, that one is kind of old but great, oh and Princess Mononoke, and and Tokyo godfathers gosh I love that one so much <3

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Fluffy Lunatic

13,690 Points
ariel011
FantasyPeace

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

That's ok, if you quote me be sure you'll get an answer even if it's the next day ^^

I really liked the movie too, I first watched it when I was younger, and yet even if I watch it now I'd still like it, it's a quite refreshing film. I've seen Howl's moving castle too, I liked the fire, so cute and grumpy xD, I actually enjoy animated films a lot, since most have a meaning behind, like never giving up and stuff, but it is so well written that it isn't explicit, I like Naussica and the Valley of the wind, that one is kind of old but great, oh and Princess Mononoke, and and Tokyo godfathers gosh I love that one so much <3

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Yeah chibli films are great ^ ^ Oh yeah I saw spirited away when I was young as well then I found a website that held so many movies so I watched it again with Howl, and the Princess Mononoke and right along with Ponyo. I have never seen 'Naussica and the Valley of the wind' . Yeah those animated films are lovely. They really keep my innocence in tact. XDDD
But I too love the meaning behind them. And the movies are so well plotted out from beginning to end I'm captivated. And the ending never bother me. They really make me smile. As silly as that may sound. I did see 'Castle in the sky' Well some of it before I fell asleep it was so long and it was late when my family and I popped it in. The only one who saw the whole thing was me mother. I did see the 'The Cat returns and Kiki's deliver service' :> lol I never watched the anime with the pig in it though. It sort of bored me xDDD But I plan on seeing 10 centimeter away. or was it 50 centimeters away. Oh I always so the 'Millennium actress.' That was really sad.
or sorry I put way to much...<_<

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
FantasyPeace

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

You should watch Naussica, it's very nice, I didn't like Ponyo that much for all the publicity it held I'd have expected a better film, it wasn't bad, just not what I expected. Haha I'm guessing you are not too fond of talking pigs? It's alright xD. I like fairy tale animated films but truth is their plot is predictable, and there's so many cliches that sometimes it becomes troublesome (Take thumbelina for example) that's what I like about this films, they have a different kind of plot than what most parents made their children watch when little, they are different c:

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Fluffy Lunatic

13,690 Points
ariel011
FantasyPeace

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

You should watch Naussica, it's very nice, I didn't like Ponyo that much for all the publicity it held I'd have expected a better film, it wasn't bad, just not what I expected. Haha I'm guessing you are not too fond of talking pigs? It's alright xD. I like fairy tale animated films but truth is their plot is predictable, and there's so many cliches that sometimes it becomes troublesome (Take thumbelina for example) that's what I like about this films, they have a different kind of plot than what most parents made their children watch when little, they are different c:

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

lol talking pigs don't bother me. xD
But I suppose it was the fact that the movie didn't really hold my attention for long that I didn't bother with it. Though I have to admit the girls on the planes were cute xD
No offense to America. But there animated films aren't always to great or rarely. I remember thumbelina. The only thing that I like was the tiny girl and how she slept in a flower. Everything else seem to irritate the hell out of me when I was younger. like the graphic and pixel work I kinda of expected better. I remember asking my mother why the characters drawing seem so ...crumbling or not very interesting. Even when America teams up with Japanese film makers to make a movie it doesn't come out that great then when the Japanese make there own animated films. Those movie always made me wonder and were hardly predictable for me. They took my mind to places. And that's an upside for me because I'm imaginative xD

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
FantasyPeace

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Well, yeah there's always exceptions, not every movie can keep our interest, like Ponyo for me, but overall Japanese movies are great >w<

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces