Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
-FoolishBox-

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Exactly emotion_awesome I did found out that the bunnies had a sequence though :3 it was funny how a lot of people actually thought that was how it worked. The anon sub forum is the best part of the event xD, I do like how it moves at it's own pace unlike the usual speed of light event forums.

My day? Well It's been quite slow yet kind of peaceful, It's a holiday from my country so I've been home all day, practicing my drawings, though I've been just sketching random things x3

Oh right away *serves more tea* here also have some cookies, they just came out of the oven emotion_c8

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
SmithPresea

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Oh poor thing, hope it gets better. But don't worry my treats are sure to make you feel better emotion_yatta
It's ok, I'm also taking my time to reply so it's fine really, so tell me are you having fun with the event?

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ariel011
SmithPresea

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Oh poor thing, hope it gets better. But don't worry my treats are sure to make you feel better emotion_yatta
It's ok, I'm also taking my time to reply so it's fine really, so tell me are you having fun with the event?

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

I think I am. It's a good distraction from the pain but it's a bit of a drag to collect the odd albino, pink, rainbow, and chocolate ones. Have you gotten the event items you liked?

Invisible Spark

ariel011

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Exactly emotion_awesome I did found out that the bunnies had a sequence though :3 it was funny how a lot of people actually thought that was how it worked. The anon sub forum is the best part of the event xD, I do like how it moves at it's own pace unlike the usual speed of light event forums.

My day? Well It's been quite slow yet kind of peaceful, It's a holiday from my country so I've been home all day, practicing my drawings, though I've been just sketching random things x3

Oh right away *serves more tea* here also have some cookies, they just came out of the oven emotion_c8

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

I wonder how that person came to that conclusion.
I'm sure everyone else will figure it out eventually on how event works. That's what makes it fun in a way. I saw another guide where it said that they'll run the opposite direction their feet or pointed or something. Yeah it is nice because conversation flows pretty well. On the other hand occasionally things come up when someone complains. But it's all fine since it's nothing new.

Ah same, my day's been peaceful as well. Oh that sounds like a day well spent hehe. As for myself I spent most of my day with my boyfriend. So that's lunch and then playing on the wii. Right now I'm just looking for some sheet music but I'll probably struggle with it if I print something out.

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
lucyinthesky64

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

It's just that the internet's so distracting *^*
Haha but yeah I always end up doing everything on the last minute, unless it's very important -w-
So how about those anons, have you been receiving a lot?

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Dapper Conversationalist

ariel011
lucyinthesky64

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

It's just that the internet's so distracting *^*
Haha but yeah I always end up doing everything on the last minute, unless it's very important -w-
So how about those anons, have you been receiving a lot?

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

I've received quite a few biggrin Had some really interesting conversations going back and forth. Never had a repeating anon before, so I was really excited it happened heart How bout you? smile Do you anon too?

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
SmithPresea

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Yes, as a matter of fact I have, I was lucky though, an anon gave it to me, now I'm just collecting to get all the items, I like to have the whole set of event items, but if I don't get to find all the bunnies I'll be happy to have the items I like >w<

The rainbow and chocolates weren't that hard, you just need to find the right thread, some threads seem to spawn them easily, while others never do, so be sure to look around, as for the albinos, they are a pain to catch, those elusive little beings emotion_donotwant
Funny enough it is actually entertaining to look for the bunnies xD Reminds me of the events from a few years ago ~

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ariel011
SmithPresea

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Yes, as a matter of fact I have, I was lucky though, an anon gave it to me, now I'm just collecting to get all the items, I like to have the whole set of event items, but if I don't get to find all the bunnies I'll be happy to have the items I like >w<

The rainbow and chocolates weren't that hard, you just need to find the right thread, some threads seem to spawn them easily, while others never do, so be sure to look around, as for the albinos, they are a pain to catch, those elusive little beings emotion_donotwant
Funny enough it is actually entertaining to look for the bunnies xD Reminds me of the events from a few years ago ~

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

I thoroughly enjoyed the flash page as did my twins and husband. It was just too bad that it was limited to only the 3/6 bunny colors.

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
-FoolishBox-

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Haha yeah I read the one of the flash space, I wonder that too, I mean it just seems so out of nowhere xD
People never seems to be happy, and it's always been natural that whenever there's an event there's people begging/complaining about anons, but as you said, that's the way it is.

Sounds like a fun day to me, a day is never wasted if one enjoys wasting it <3. Oh Do you play an instrument then? ouo

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
lucyinthesky64

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

I anon every now and then, though haven't been doing it too much in this event, I'm having a hard time thinking what to write *ANON BLOCK* hehe, but yeah it's been fun, received a few cute ones, and one that I really love, one of those that makes you smile out of nowhere o////o
Though I've never had a repeating anon, it does seem very nice ^^, I sometimes find myself lurking other peoples threads because of one of those anons, just to follow the stories and such, I think it makes more interesting this kind of events~

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Dapper Conversationalist

ariel011
lucyinthesky64

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

I anon every now and then, though haven't been doing it too much in this event, I'm having a hard time thinking what to write *ANON BLOCK* hehe, but yeah it's been fun, received a few cute ones, and one that I really love, one of those that makes you smile out of nowhere o////o
Though I've never had a repeating anon, it does seem very nice ^^, I sometimes find myself lurking other peoples threads because of one of those anons, just to follow the stories and such, I think it makes more interesting this kind of events~

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Totally agree biggrin Oh I love those! I had one that was really simple but it made my day emotion_kirakira
I had anon block this time around too! I usually try poetry but been kinda stuck sweatdrop I anon'ed a few people. I decided to anon a few people but give bigger things instead of the other way around. I have to go sad Thank you for the lovely chat and the tea! emotion_hug

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
SmithPresea

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

True that, it was fun to see the bunnies jumping out of Diedrich, but then you'd end up having about 200 teal bunnies and only 3 chocolates xD, happened to me actually ^^"
Oh you are a mother of twins? That's so nice, twins are really cute.

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Invisible Spark

ariel011

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Haha yeah I read the one of the flash space, I wonder that too, I mean it just seems so out of nowhere xD
People never seems to be happy, and it's always been natural that whenever there's an event there's people begging/complaining about anons, but as you said, that's the way it is.

Sounds like a fun day to me, a day is never wasted if one enjoys wasting it <3. Oh Do you play an instrument then? ouo

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Lol well I guess might as well put up something you think works. I don't think there's much of a trick to it. Exactly and then sometimes it goes out of control.

Agreed. Uhm I play piano but I'm not good at it. I stopped lessons and didn't go too far into it. Just after graduating I decided to practice more since I took a break and all.

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
lucyinthesky64

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Oh I didn't have enough funds to do that, maybe next event, but right now I'm very poor u.u

That's alright dear, come back anytime! Hope you have a good night! *Waves*

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ariel011
SmithPresea

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

True that, it was fun to see the bunnies jumping out of Diedrich, but then you'd end up having about 200 teal bunnies and only 3 chocolates xD, happened to me actually ^^"
Oh you are a mother of twins? That's so nice, twins are really cute.

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Same here! For me it was the orange and purple.

My twins are no longer cute as they will be nine next month! One looks just like Dad and the other just like mom! surprised

I'm off to bed to recuperate. Thanks for the tea and chat! Good night, all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff