• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
User Image

Banner by the lovely Steampunk Detective
Thank you~

Hello and welcome to my little Cafe~

Please feel free to come in and take a sit

You can even help yourself with a nice cup of coffee or maybe you'd prefer some tea?

Doesn't matter both work great with cookies and cupcakes

There's also chocolate bunnies if you'd like, since it's Easter I don't see why shouldn't I have something related to the festivities~

Don't be shy now (/^_^)/ come in~

(Thank you to all the lovely anons that took the time to sent me those beautiful messages <3 )

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
My Anons

Here will go the letters I've received ^_^, feel free to share yours as well, I'd like to see what other people have received ~

Quote:
Message: Chasing after one of the elusive Grunnies, you hear a yelp of surprise. You turn around just in time to see a boot go flying in the air. Some poor sap fell in a ditch. Walking over you see a young man wearing goggles in his chestnut colored hair. You pick up the fallen boot & offer a hand to the young man. He looks up at you & blushes a deep crimson. ''I-I am sorry... I-I was ch-chasing a Grunny &... fell...'' he says taking your hand & stands. He is considerably tall. The young man looks at his now dirty clothes. He looks smartly dressed & dressed for the holiday of Easter with a set of blue rabbit ears on his head. You hand him his boot, which he slips on his socked foot & mumbles a red faced thank you. Diedrich slugs on by & you look at him for a split second. Looking back, you see the young man is gone, but a small gift is in his place, covered in a crystalline dust. Its tag reading, ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I can fix yours.''

~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

Ah I do hope your heart may be fixed some day~
If not, I can share mine with you, it's not the best I know, but it's all I have to offer in return ^^

Quote:
Message: The creature crept across the floor, snuffling for bits of blood that had leaked out of its prey. It found the man curled into a corner of the shadows, shadows so thick they held him in place like a thousand black hands.

&It won&t take but a second,& the creature said, as it grabbed the man chin and drew in a breath, drawing in a long thin stream of soul.

Be wary
Watch your back
The blood fiends
are hungry

Demon&s Kin

Oh dear o_o, well I do hope these creatures are not attracted to me or my cupcakes ouo""

Quote:

scowling at any eyes yours did meet
for you were mad, today was that bad
and you were trying not to be sad.
to an abandoned park you stalked
and from trees leaves you knocked
not seeing then never touch the ground
instead taken in by the fog all-around
on a swing you sit looking to the skies
letting tears form in your eyes.
but behind you in the gravel there was a step
and a hand brushed away the tears you had wept
&Oh dreamer I was walking through the night
and I saw your shining light
no not you fire in the air
but the one that shine when you care
for you my dear are as sweet as can be
that anyone can see
so my dreamer please don&t sit here
shedding a single tear.
Would you like to come with this dream
I can show you things unseen.
Take you to your favorite place
and all the happiness you can face.
for my dreamer I care for you
and want to do all that I can do
to show my love in what time Is left
and hid from times theft
for my love I have always been near
in your dreams keeping away what you fear
but now I just want to hold you close
from the fears and sadness, all of those
but my dreamer I won&t be here after today
so please what do you say
will you come with a smile
only for me to go after a while
or will you sit her and mope
losing all hope.&
there the dream stood in front the swing
holding out a hand with wonders it will bring
but it is up to you to choose
on what to keep or to lose
~Whimsical Fantasy

I've replied to your beautiful message but I wanted others to see just how lovely it is, thank you so much~

Quote:
Message: Rainbow Dash assures me this will make your car 20% cooler in 10 Seconds flat. Who are we to argue with the fastest pony in Ponyville?

-The Anon Pony

Will it really? Oh wait but I don't have a car D: I guess I'll have to buy one right away >:3

Quote:
Message: You're just about to give up searching for grunnies when you see something white run past you. Thinking that it might be an albino grunny, you hurry and chase after it and see it run under a bush. you quickly get down and reach under and grab it, pulling it out from under the bush. Once you pull it out, you get a good look at it and notice it&s just a normal small white rabbit. You let go and quickly apologize to it but it runs back under the bush. You let out a sigh and get up and head back the way you came. As you walk, you see a man walking toward you. You look around when you notice he's the only person around. The closer you get, you notice two big white ears coming from the top of his hat. You come to a stop and stare at them for a moment when he smiles at you. Hello there. Having fun young lady? He stops in front of you and you can help but stare up at him. I don't believe I've seen and grunnies over here if that&s what you're looking for. I haven't seen anything really over in this area. You're the first person I've seen in this area. The first things one sees are always the most beautiful. He gently takes your hand and kisses it lightly. You begin to blush when he reaches into his basket and pulls out a small box and places it in your hands. Try searching near the fountain. I might have seen a few over there. He leans in and kisses your cheek before walking away, twirling his cane in his hand. As you watch him walk away, you feel something bump into you. You look down in time to see the small white rabbit run past you, following him.
- The Gentleman Rabbit

*Blushes* Oh dear...that's...I...t-thank you. Hey wait! Uhm...thank you *waves lightly*

Quote:

In your circuit of the high heavens;
Strong are your steps on the unfurled heights,
Glad Mother are you to the constellations.

You sink down into the ocean of want,
Without defeat, without scathe;
You rise up on the peaceful wave
Like a queen in her maidenhood's flower.

-Bittersweet Anon

*clap clap* That's just beautiful, thank you so much! Your poetry is truly breathtaking

Quote:
User Image

Lady with the top hat what are you selling?
Some coffee or tea I need some caffeine.
You see I'm in a hurry to find the one.
The only comet that contains what I seek.

It's not made of chocolate, or cotton candy.
Certainly isn't a marshmallow peep. The comet I search for
can only contain. A part of someone very dear to me.
Someone who's been kind who amplifies laughter.
Someone who's daring who explores in their sleep.

I thank you kind lady for the most heart warming mix.
For hearing my worries that were locked in my mind.
But before I leave I want to do one last thing.
To give you a gift that may warm your kind heart.
As a thank you for everything that goes unnoticed.
By the ones who surround you each and everyday.
Remember that they love you always.

[TheCometChaser]

Oh dear this is so beautiful, this...ah words can't even begin to express how I feel. I should be the one thanking you Comet Chaser for you've made me happier than I could ever make you~

Quote:
Message: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

here is Poem for you :
This Glimmering Event,
i Saw on you chasing butterflies
while The eggs were just behide
i taught you saw the eggs,but you didn't
so i gave you this scroll to locate the egg,
-Sasori-

*Takes scroll* Oh why thank you, now I can feast on those delicious chocolate eggs~

Quote:
Message: Though it isn't very nice at all, I homogenized some bunnies small. I feel so down, I feel so low. But when in doubt I must say &YOLO&

Oh don't feel down dear, I'll make it up to the bunnies for you, I'll give them free carrot cupcakes, so they won't hold you any grudge <3

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
*Pours herself some tea* Ah such lovely day it has been~

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I'm still missing some bunnies, how is it even possible, I've been looking for them for so long ;w; come here bunnies I won't hurt you~

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I know a funny bunny, who likes to hop along
and everyday he singywings his funny bunny song
Funny bunny hahaha
Funny teheehe
Fuzzy funny bunny wanna friend to you and me...

Tipsy Gawker

How can we love....

Tea sounds like something I could have right now. *Smiles*

...If we have no heart?

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Buson n Bashou
How can we love....

Tea sounds like something I could have right now. *Smiles*

...If we have no heart?

Ahh costumers! *brings out two cups*
Oh how do you like your tea sir? ^^

Tipsy Gawker

ariel011
How can we love....

A little scoop of sugar will be nice.
How is your day so far Miss?

...If we have no heart?

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
*quietly walks in, carefully shuts the door behind her and takes a seat in the back*

*the baby grunnies, chittering happily, climb out of their basket and chase each other in circles under the table*

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Buson n Bashou

*Grabs a weird looking teapot and starts serving tea* Not so well, you see I've seen all kinds of rabbits today, but just not the ones I'm looking for *places tea on his table* But oh well that can't bring me down, I'll just keep looking, how about you sir, any interesting tales you might want to tell me?

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
psibunny
*quietly walks in, carefully shuts the door behind her and takes a seat in the back*

*the baby grunnies, chittering happily, climb out of their basket and chase each other in circles under the table*

Oh well hello miss *walks over to her table* May I interest you with a cup of coffee, and maybe some sweets for the little guys~? *smiles softly*

Tipsy Gawker

ariel011
*Grabs a weird looking teapot and starts serving tea* Not so well, you see I've seen all kinds of rabbits today, but just not the ones I'm looking for *places tea on his table* But oh well that can't bring me down, I'll just keep looking, how about you sir, any interesting tales you might want to tell me?
How can we love....

Those silly creatures... *sips* This great tea... *smiles*
I just happened to finally get dressed so Buson would leave me alone. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a man wanting to sit around his apartment naked. *sip*
Now the man is complaining about other random things, but I'll ignore that for now.

...If we have no heart?

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
ariel011
psibunny

Oh well hello miss *walks over to her table* May I interest you with a cup of coffee, and maybe some sweets for the little guys~? *smiles softly*

^.^ I hate to trouble you, but do you have lemonade? Taking care of baby grunnies makes one plenty jittery and I need to relax. *laughs*

*the baby grunnies start chirping something about carrot cake*

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Buson n Bashou

Oh Buson? I think I know him, so you are his friend? Yeah I did hear him mention about you walking...n-naked around the apartment *clears throat* I guess you have the right, after all its also your apartment...*giggles* I'm glad you enjoy the tea sir~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff