Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
ridwanwolf
Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf

Her ears drooped, "The...what do you call it...this season of giving is....coming to an end at the ni," she said, playing with her fingers nervously, "I must be gone before then..."she seemed sad. "If I do not return to the tree..." she dare not think of what would happen...

"I understand" He said sadly, his ears fell but gave you a reassuring smile"We will meet again and when we do we will talk until days end"

She gazed over at the setting sun, a pit of fear looming over her. "Until then..."she whispered...vanishing within the grassy ground, leaving only leaves of mistletoe behind..

((Thank you very much for playing with me ^^))

Invisible Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf
Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf

Her ears drooped, "The...what do you call it...this season of giving is....coming to an end at the ni," she said, playing with her fingers nervously, "I must be gone before then..."she seemed sad. "If I do not return to the tree..." she dare not think of what would happen...

"I understand" He said sadly, his ears fell but gave you a reassuring smile"We will meet again and when we do we will talk until days end"

She gazed over at the setting sun, a pit of fear looming over her. "Until then..."she whispered...vanishing within the grassy ground, leaving only leaves of mistletoe behind..

((Thank you very much for playing with me ^^))

he sighed and got up"only if she knew"

(no thank you)

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Mistletoe Anon

"Ah, yeah... This whole Easter event thing is just about near its end." She had felt guilty she didn't come visit her friend sometime earlier. After what she heard that one day, the mage was very hesitant on coming. With some thought, she realized she was just thinking too much of the negatives. "I would of came sooner but, I guess, uhhh, I got a little tied up with things."

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
RandomKate

With her head tilted slightly, "This one hopes you are no longer...tied up?" she have never heard of the expression, so she was honestly concerned.

Sapphire Otter

Mistletoe Anon

She nodded her head. "Yeah. I'm fine now." Kate lowered herself and looked at the puzzled face of the girl. "You seem like you didn't understand what I meant."

Smitten Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I wants your chocolates

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
RandomKate
Mistletoe Anon

She nodded her head. "Yeah. I'm fine now." Kate lowered herself and looked at the puzzled face of the girl. "You seem like you didn't understand what I meant."

Her ears pulled back and she blushed, "This one..is still new to these...human ways of speaking," she mumbled, "though I have been in your world before...it was long ago." she had to admit that much.

Her ears shot straight up, eyes becoming wide, "Tis time to go back to the tree!" she shouted, shocked that she waited so long. She jumped, turning to look at Kate one last time, "This one shall see you next time?" she asked, but had no time for the answer. She took off on a run back to her tree until the next event.

Sapphire Otter

Mistletoe Anon

"Ah, I see. Don't worry about it, then!" The event had reached its end. Just when the mage was about to reply to her friend's question, she had disappeared in a hurry. With a sigh and a smile, she shouted, "see you next time!" hoping Mistletoe would hear her.

( Hopefully you enjoyed this event rather than that mad spam of a St. Patrick's Day. Though, it was kind like it in the main forum. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff