Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Violet Anon

Now she felt bad. "W-Well, I just say what is on my mind is all." she shrugged.

With her tail up in the air like a cat, "T-Time to go get s-stuff done! Later Sa' lath!" she trotted off.

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
Deformed..? -She looks puzzled by this- I don't know much about humans or sprites, but I fail to see how something like that can deform you...

Dapper Seeker

As she left, he collapsed on the floor and sighed. "Smooth move, Vi." Looking up towards Bittersweet's voice, he gave a small nod. "Not much can deform us. But changing from Sprite to human really affected her." He rubbed his face.

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

emotion_kirakira

Malevolent Informer

Blind Violet Anon
As she left, he collapsed on the floor and sighed. "Smooth move, Vi." Looking up towards Bittersweet's voice, he gave a small nod. "Not much can deform us. But changing from Sprite to human really affected her." He rubbed his face.
I see humans aren't going to be the only beings to confuse me while on this planet...

Dapper Seeker

Bittersweet Anon
Blind Violet Anon
I see humans aren't going to be the only beings to confuse me while on this planet...
He smiled softly with a chuckle. "There is nothing new. There will always be confusing things everywhere."

Malevolent Informer

Blind Violet Anon
I suppose that is true... -The poet sighs- So... What race are you..?

Dapper Seeker

Bittersweet Anon
Blind Violet Anon
I suppose that is true... -The poet sighs- So... What race are you..?
I'm an elf, according to the locals. What about you? Are you not the typical human?

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
She had been watching you, enjoying every part of your being. It was a while before she picked up her notepad and started writing, she simply couldn&t help it. She just had to.
That night you found a handwritten letter on your pillow along with a Blue Carnation.

Mistletoe? In Easter?
Well what a surprise!
Not that you&re an unwanted
Or a disliked find
As customs here have
I owe you a kiss
But, dear I feel obliged
To do much more than this

So cute with your blush
It&s as bright as your hair
But I&m sure you&d be sweet
Even without it there~
So dear let me take it
By stealing your lips
And work through your body
From your toes to your ear tips

Again I&ll stop at your neck
It&s the best place to stay
Then I&ll lace you with more kisses
Oh how I do love to play
You are simply gorgeous
So honest, so pure
That I almost feel guilty
For my attraction and your allure

So dear, please be easy
I shall not do more
Even though you are a treat
I was certainly looking for
Though I might just be back
Because, my dear, you see
I usually get what I want
And I want you for me~

~A treat indeed, I&ll wait a bit longer though~

~Blue Carnation Princess

User Image
Her face glowed, and tail shot straight up, and she felt a bit woozy by this. "U-Umm..."what could she say? She covered her face with her hands, "T-T-Thank..." she couldn't even finish.

Quote:
Don't gwind the gwunnies. Feed them to me because I'm hungwy.

-The Hungry Cougar Cub

With a coo so sweet, "Oh little one, have these treats~" she hands the little thing all the grunnies she has come across.

Quote:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GuB94Wy5bF

~ The Victorian Vocaloid

With a twitch of the ear, she grins, "Oh my," she chuckles, "thank you ever so much for such a lovely thing ^^"

Quote:
User Image

-VS

With a whimper, her ears shot back and she hide away best she could.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can be yo sum bunny?

- Flopsie

This is in fact, the CUTEST thing she has ever seen.

Quote:
I've become obsessed with your hair,
Cut it, I would not dare,
Hey babe, it's not even Christmas,
But you got me cravin' some mornin' kisses.

-Nicki Minaj

With a smile so tenderly sweet, she holds her hair, playing with it, "Oh my...t-thank you for saying so..." she said, her blush returning with such kind words.

Malevolent Informer

Blind Violet Anon
I haven't a drop of human in me, and am from a different planet entirely...

Dapper Seeker

Bittersweet Anon
Blind Violet Anon
I haven't a drop of human in me, and am from a different planet entirely...
"A different planet? This is something new for me. Do you feel remotely talkative about it?"

Malevolent Informer

Blind Violet Anon
That would depend on what you want to know... There are somethings that I would prefer to not talk about... One of which being my job...

Dapper Seeker

Bittersweet Anon
Blind Violet Anon
That would depend on what you want to know... There are somethings that I would prefer to not talk about... One of which being my job...
"Out of all the places in the universe, what brought you here? Was it your job, or something else? I completely respect your desire to keep quiet about your work." He found Mist sitting nearby and rested his head in her lap, the headaches foretelling a vision starting to come on.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Violet Anon

She absentmindedly played with his hair as she worked on a new drawing in her mole skin sketchbook, "Sa' lath, you must relax, you know this..." she said, keeping her eyes on her work.

Dapper Seeker

Mistletoe Anon
Blind Violet Anon

She absentmindedly played with his hair as she worked on a new drawing in her mole skin sketchbook, "Sa' lath, you must relax, you know this..." she said, keeping her eyes on her work.
"When does knowing it ever change the fact that these happen?" he murmured as he closed his eyes, hoping that might help the strain. "I just hope this one hurries up and doesn't keep me in pain for a month." He turned his head and kissed her side softly, appreciative of her affections.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff