Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon

With a grin, she hands you a marshmallow bunny, "Then we shall admire each others skills together!" she took a bite of her own sugary bunny, "Though I could be much better." she said, a mouth full of marshmallow.

Dapper Seeker

-reaches out for Mist and grumps softly-

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
-The poet examines the sugary treat for a moment before taking a small bite- You're far better than I could ever hope to be...

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Violet Anon

With a guiding hand, she reached out to touch, "Hello Sa' lath. Something vexes thee?"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon

With a blush often seen on her face, she smiled, "T-Thank you....and your words...always make me feel something. Be it sadness or joy..."

Dapper Seeker

Mistletoe Anon
Blind Violet Anon

With a guiding hand, she reached out to touch, "Hello Sa' lath. Something vexes thee?"
With a quick motion, he pulled Mistletoe into his arms and buried his face in her hair. "I missed you. And my allergies are acting up. I swear, I am so frustrated just by little things I can scream."

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Violet Anon

With a yelp she was pulled in, and a blush covered her face. "I'm sorry I was gone for so long, Sa' lath. I tried to return with a quickness..."she sighed. "Would you like some herbal ea? My garden should have something to help you with what bothers you..."

Dapper Seeker

Mistletoe Anon
Blind Violet Anon

With a yelp she was pulled in, and a blush covered her face. "I'm sorry I was gone for so long, Sa' lath. I tried to return with a quickness..."she sighed. "Would you like some herbal ea? My garden should have something to help you with what bothers you..."
"Just being with you helps, my dearest. I had some access to you, so that helped. If you were completely gone, I would have lost my mind." His hands twirled in her red hair as he smiled, looking at her even though he couldn't see. "You light up my eyes, even when all I see is shadows."

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
It's good to know they're doing what I intended... -She watches your face for a second, a tiny grin tugging at the corner of her mouth- You blush quite easily, don't you...

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Violet Anon

With a blush growing ever deeper, her eyes dared not look him head on, "Sa' lath...you always say somethings," her mouth went into a slight pout, "ever since childhood..."she sighed.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon

With a sigh, she pushed some hair behind her pointed ear, "Tis a very human thing to do...I know..."she grumbled, remembering her time being human, "it seems it is still with me. I am deformed inside and out from those years trapped inside mortality." She played with her fingers and looked at them, "Sometimes I miss having 3 fingers..."she chuckled to herself.

Dapper Seeker

Mistletoe Anon
Blind Violet Anon

With a blush growing ever deeper, her eyes dared not look him head on, "Sa' lath...you always say somethings," her mouth went into a slight pout, "ever since childhood..."she sighed.
He kissed her pout gently and chuckled. "You have always been my ideal, ever since childhood. Words always fail me when you walk in the room."

Dapper Seeker

Mistletoe Anon
Bittersweet Anon

With a sigh, she pushed some hair behind her pointed ear, "Tis a very human thing to do...I know..."she grumbled, remembering her time being human, "it seems it is still with me. I am deformed inside and out from those years trapped inside mortality." She played with her fingers and looked at them, "Sometimes I miss having 3 fingers..."she chuckled to herself.

He growled loudly and snapped, "You are not deformed. You are perfect just the way you are. Others just do not understand you."

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Violet Anon

With a jump, she nearly toppled over. Though it was true, she wasn't technically deformed. But for a sprite, she was. She had more human features then most of her kind, and emotions never seen in her kin. Even her children, before the spell had no feelings like she.

"Y-Yes, s-sorry!" she stammered, a bit surprised.

Dapper Seeker

Mistletoe Anon
Blind Violet Anon

With a jump, she nearly toppled over. Though it was true, she wasn't technically deformed. But for a sprite, she was. She had more human features then most of her kind, and emotions never seen in her kin. Even her children, before the spell had no feelings like she.

"Y-Yes, s-sorry!" she stammered, a bit surprised.
He sighed softly and wrapped her up in his arms again. "Sorry, love. I hate it when you insult yourself. I get fierce when it comes to protecting you, even from yourself."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff