Happy Easter!

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon

She nods, her shyness suddenly returning to her.

Dapper Seeker

Mistletoe Anon
Blind Violet Anon

With a frown, "It is....quite different from what I' used to..." she had to admit. "I-I do not know what I do...it is...strange to say the lease Sa' lath."

"Don't worry." He stroked a lock of hair from her face and gave her a blind smile, the smiles only she had seen since he had been a child. "I am always here to protect you. I always have been. And you will always have safety in my arms."

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
Why must you always be so shy..?

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Christinue

Her face, as red as red could be, "U-U-Umm....h-hello...t-there..."she stumbled over her words.
Mistletoe Anon
Christinue

Her face, as red as red could be, "U-U-Umm....h-hello...t-there..."she stumbled over her words.

It all good. We just be strollin'. Chillin'.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Seeker

-pokes this place back into activity, groping around for Mist- Where are you? Confound this blindness!

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
ToriRyuzaki
User Image

*shyly peeks around the corner*

User Image
User Image
Happy Easter!

She to peeks around the same corner with you, "What'cha look'n for, Tori?"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon
Mistletoe Anon
Why must you always be so shy..?

With a shy smile, she could only think of one reason, "T-Tis my nature..." she mumbled, fiddling with her fingers. "W-When I am around ones that I admire....this one can not help but be this way..."

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Christinue

With a giggle, she very quickly lost her shyness, "Oh Pinkie Pie, why you so random?" she chuckled, looking at the gif lovingly.

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
Admire..? -The poet seems slightly surprised at this-
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox

With a blush, she smiled, "I am not as you say...though I thank you for such words." taking her friends hand in her own, she pat it, ever so carefully. "One day, I'm sure you will feel the love that is so clear to me, it surrounds you, you see?" she gestured to the people around, "So many love your work, so many adore what we do. I just hope one day, you'll see what I see in you."

I'm most confident as myself, but if I act too much like myself, well, I'm the only one I know that acts like me, so it may as well be a dead giveaway.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon

With a raise of the brow, "But of course. Y-You spin your yarns so well...this one can not help but take a step back in awe." she said with a shy glance.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Vortex Paradox

With the lightest of chuckles, she ruffled the girls hair softly, "Which ever you choice, I will always be happy to assist you~"

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
Fancy words are a natural thing for my race so I've never really thought others would think much of it... -The poet seems thoughtful for a moment before smiling again- Though I must confess I have always admired those who can draw...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff