Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Vortex Paradox
With a slightly amused grin, she pets the girl, "A-And I am the shy one?" she found this little development amusing. "You are such a wonderful little thing...why do you not share it with everyone?" she asked, handing her a small flower in the hopes of a pick me up.

Devoted Knight

9,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Aww how cute ^ ^

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Violet Anon

With a grin, bigger then big she shouted, "I know! It started on my birthday! Oh, it was the best birthday gift one could ever receive!" she said with a spin. "I'm 5,982 and I don't feel a day over 2,000!~" she said, lacing her fingers in front of her playfully.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Corpse-Bride Anon

With a tug on her fake bunny ears, she smiled shyly with a nod, face a flush. "I-I always enjoy events...i-if others do..." she mumbled, biting her lip.

Dapper Seeker

Mistletoe Anon
Blind Violet Anon

With a grin, bigger then big she shouted, "I know! It started on my birthday! Oh, it was the best birthday gift one could ever receive!" she said with a spin. "I'm 5,982 and I don't feel a day over 2,000!~" she said, lacing her fingers in front of her playfully.
He opens his arm for a hug. "And you don't look over 100. I'm glad you're having so much fun."

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
-The sprites movements startle her awake from her light doze- Eh..? Ah... It's fine, I don't mind if you fall asleep... People often seem to use me as a pillow despite that I'm mostly skin and bones and not terribly comfortable to rest against...
Mistletoe Anon
Vortex Paradox
With a slightly amused grin, she pets the girl, "A-And I am the shy one?" she found this little development amusing. "You are such a wonderful little thing...why do you not share it with everyone?" she asked, handing her a small flower in the hopes of a pick me up.

I feel out of place at other events.... Mistletoe, I'm a V-day anon through and through. I don't even know why I'm here, yet I am. I'm currently way outside my comfort zone, but one day I may be able to be braver, and actually anon for other events.... Like you do!

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Violet Anon

With an almost leap, she hugged you, her tail twirling playfully. "With such fun, this one can not complain one bit~"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Bittersweet Anon

With a grin, shy as usual, she said, "Ah...b-but you were most comforting. I-I had dreams of lilies and fields...s-so I'd say you a-are quite peaceful..." she said, more of a mumble.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Vortex Paradox

With a blush, she smiled, "I am not as you say...though I thank you for such words." taking her friends hand in her own, she pat it, ever so carefully. "One day, I'm sure you will feel the love that is so clear to me, it surrounds you, you see?" she gestured to the people around, "So many love your work, so many adore what we do. I just hope one day, you'll see what I see in you."

Dapper Seeker

Mistletoe Anon
Blind Violet Anon

With an almost leap, she hugged you, her tail twirling playfully. "With such fun, this one can not complain one bit~"

He snuggled into her, chuckling and keeping her tightly contained in his arms. "It seems you are getting your fair share of attention. You're becoming quite a popular anon, emma sa'lath. I hate to admit that I am a little jealous."

Malevolent Informer

Mistletoe Anon
Oh..? Well I suppose that's good to hear... -The poet smiles-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Um.. this thread is really cute.. I mean... if you don't mind me saying.....

yay!

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Quote:
Hope you have a beautiful Easter!
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LhanOSahdK
With Love and Care,
Cuppycake Anon. &3

Her ears raised to a pleasantness of a voice. Her eyes closed, and her mouth curled. "Your voice is ever so lovely, my dear. It reminds me of the whispers of trees in fall...and that song, "she giggled, "I do love it so~ Thank you."

Quote:
You were talking to some of your friends while enjoying the Easter event. It was definitely a time of joy. As you continued to talk to the familiar faces, something had touched your leg. Upon checking what it was, you saw a snow white bunny with a white gift box next to it. She placed her head on the box to push it as much as she could over to your foot. You kneeled down as she lifted her head back up. With a nod, the bunny hopped off back to its owner, a girl with pink hair and white rabbit ears. The girl waved with a smile on her face as they both dashed off.

You picked up the box from the ground. Upon inspecting it, you saw a tag attached to the pink ribbon that wrapped the box. It read, 'I hope you enjoy your holiday! ~Little Easter Girl and Bani~'

She chuckled, "Y-You remind me of someone I know...he to has a bunny ever so sweet like yours."

Quote:
Someone had volunteered you to go to the graveyard to decorate for Easter, and to organize an egg hunt there for Easter Sunday. It's not the greatest job in the world, but you accomplish it, then sit down to take a break. It's nearly midday, and you hear laughter coming from inside the woods that the graveyard borders and eventually goes into. With little forethought, you step inside the area, and a small child takes you by the hand, dragging you along towards an open area. Several children are laughing, and a woman is sitting nearby, holing out tiny chocolates in her hands for them. She turns to smile at you, and then you realize that her hands are skeletal, and her skin is blue. She isn't frightening though, and she walks over to you, smiling and handing you a tiny wrapped box from her skeletal hands. &Everyone deserves to celebrate the holidays, don't you think? We do miss it...and the children do love the Upstairs world. However...it may be for the best that you turn back from where you came.& With a wave of her hand, you feel compelled to walk back, and you wave back at her. It's nearly dark out once you return to the graveyard, and you think, 'Was it all real?' The tiny box in your hand confirms it, and you head home, knowing that some things are better left unexplained.
-The Corpse Bride Anon-

With a grin, "Thank you....I promise to visit one day soon...."

Quote:
Where the snake lurks in the tangled grass,
By the slippery brink of the dank morass,
Merrily O! Merrily O!
I light my lamp, and forth I go!
And to lure astray the lated wight,
I shine all night in the swampy hollows,
Merrily O! Merrily O!
Wailing and woe to the fool who follows!

~ The Will O Wisp

"Oh Will o Wisp....doth thou know what you do? You scare my dear friends of the forest with your lamp so bright." she scolded, but smiled.

Quote:
A black wolf approached, its golden gaze was set on you. It had something in it's mouth, but you couldn't tell exactly what it was. Whatever it was was squirming and trying to get itself free.

The wolf stopped a few feet away and shifted, a girl stood in its place, holding the animal in her arms. It was one of the baby Grunnies that were wandering about. &No harm has come to this rabbit, unless you count scaring it as harm. she stated. &Here, She offered the squirming rabbit to you. &I'm sure after you hold it it will calm down.& After handing the rabbit to you she smiled, shifted back into the black wolf and walked back into the forest.

- Untamed Wolf

Petting the poor thing, she said, "I thank you for not hurting it. I am sure it thanks you for that. Do come by again if you so wish~"

Quote:
You are my shooting star! ^^
May your Easter be filled with music and lots of eggs :3

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IwjopU4AAs
~~Magic Perfume

p.s. If you recognize the song I'll love you even more c;

"Oh my dear...your voice, how it brings me to tears. Nostalgia of a different time echos in your voice. Paper Planes, if I do recall...you sing it so well, my tears will flow with such joy as I listen to it always....thank you for gracing me with such lovelyness."

Quote:
What words does this old man have
To give to a love so beautiful and strong?
You make me smile
And force my heart to sing along.
Not a day goes by that I don't thank the skies above
For such a gift
A sweet female
That I can do nothing but love.
So please, my darling Mist,
Stay exactly as you are.
You are and will always be
My bright and shining Northern star.

Yours forever
~Blind Violet

With a blush, just for you, she glances your way, "Sa' lath...."

Quote:
In the spring time you run around, chasing the menaces to the ground. Until you need to catch your breath and find somewhere out of the sun. Into the tree line you go, and happen upon an old building made of stone, tall and all alone it seemed harmless enough, even if the stonework looked to be centuries old.

Once inside you see it is not in fact just a building but a library, with book and book shelves reaching up into the darkness of the rafters. The stain glass above the door cast a pattern of a quill on the floor and there is a sign saying come in.
You do as told and wander through the shelves, happening upon a table with a book open, in it are not words but sketches of places none have ever seen. The more you look how ever the more 3d the sketches look before you realize that the ink was lifting off the page. With a cry you scramble back into the chest of a man who catches you.
&hush little one, neither I nor my ink will harm you.& you pull back to see the pale man with red hair and ink black eyes smiling at you, he is dressed like a king. With a small smile he steps back and lifts your hand placing a kiss on it before smiling at you. &Please milady, rest here as long as you wish it is safe here. &
He helps you to a chair and even brings you a tray of food offering you many books to read. it is sometime later before you hear his voice reading aloud from a book, it and his ink painting the images so vividly in front of you but you are to tire and fall asleep at the table. The next thing you know you wake in your room ink stains on your hands, and though you don&t know it your face and a gift with a note beside you.
&please sleep well little one, and may your dreams one day make it into books.& the next time you try to find the library it is not there, nor is its master.
~ Ink King

Holding the note in her hand, she only wishes she could speak with you, and thank you for such kindness.

Quote:
You head home to rest from a long day of chasing baby Diedrichs across the Easter fields. As you fit the key into the keyhole, you hear a bit of noise in your house, something that sounds like hammering and renovations. Slowly, you unlock the door to reveal the intruder, a little hamster on your previously broken table. &&Don&t worry, it&s all fixed now,&& he says, securing the last nail into place. He carefully climbs down a measuring tape ladder and looks at you. &&Well, guess I better get going now,&& he says before scurrying away.

~Panda the Hamster

She grinned, "Oh, do come back so I can thank you! I adore such things as little creatures like you!"

Quote:
Princess Luna would like to double the fun and approves of this gift for THEE!

-The Anon Pony

"OHMYGOSHOHMYOGSHOHMYGOSH!!" she squeaked, you've found her weakness.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Blind Violet Anon

With a frown, "It is....quite different from what I' used to..." she had to admit. "I-I do not know what I do...it is...strange to say the lease Sa' lath."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff