Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Sweetheart

Mistletoe Anon
"Ah yes...this one has heard of them." she smiled, "I do hope you will be able to speak with them soon enough~"
*bounces excitedly* I was talking with them both earlier. I'm still talking with Shinji! *giggles* Ah the things that make me happy.

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Mistletoe Anon
Avun Shidino

User Image

"Y-You promise?"

"Yes, yes! It's okay, really!" sweatdrop

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
RandomKate

Turning to see, she lost all shyness and jumped up, "Kate!" she squealed, running to her in a hug, "Oooh how art thou min kinship?"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
ridwanwolf

With a sigh, she began to divide the treats, "It is alright, I like to share!" she smiled.

Invisible Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf

With a sigh, she began to divide the treats, "It is alright, I like to share!" she smiled.

His ears perked up as he heard these words, he smiled at you"thank you" he said shyly

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
ridwanwolf

She nodded, popping a sour ball into her mouth. Her lips puckered as the sour took over, "Ooh! Lemon, to strong for first bite!" she complained.

Invisible Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf

She nodded, popping a sour ball into her mouth. Her lips puckered as the sour took over, "Ooh! Lemon, to strong for first bite!" she complained.

He laughed unknowingly outing a fire ball into his mouth" hot hot hot" he claimed as his tongue started burning

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
ridwanwolf

In quite the panic herself, she searched her pack quickly and found a bottle of water. She grabbed his face, "Say ahh!" she panicked, pouring it onto his face in a poor attempt to help.

Invisible Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf

In quite the panic herself, she searched her pack quickly and found a bottle of water. She grabbed his face, "Say ahh!" she panicked, pouring it onto his face in a poor attempt to help.

As he cooled down he said shyly "thank you"

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Mistletoe Anon

As Mistletoe got to her, they both shared a hug. "I've been perfectly fine. My my," Kate said as she put her at arm's length and observed her outfit. She was put into a tiny trance. "Your outfit is so adorable, I swear!" Quickly getting out of it, she lowered her arms back to her side. "And how have you been, my friend?"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
ridwanwolf

With a sigh, she relaxed, "W-Well...that was interesting, yes?" she chuckled.
Something seemed to make her ill at ease as she shifted her body every few moments. "Tis almost time to go..." she groaned, hoping she would make it in time.

Invisible Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf

With a sigh, she relaxed, "W-Well...that was interesting, yes?" she chuckled.
Something seemed to make her ill at ease as she shifted her body every few moments. "Tis almost time to go..." she groaned, hoping she would make it in time.

slightly confused he stared at her"go where"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
RandomKate

She did a bit of a twirl to show it off, knowing how much the girl liked cute things such as her dress. Mistletoe had been well kept, thanks to her newest host...or family. They watered her daily, and left her in the perfect spot for sun. They even gave her clothes to wear...which, apparently were important here. She never understood why, but she guessed it had something to do with humans.

"We have not much time..." she whispered, "The seasons change, and I must return before the ni." she said, leaning in as if it were a secret the event was almost over.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
ridwanwolf

Her ears drooped, "The...what do you call it...this season of giving is....coming to an end at the ni," she said, playing with her fingers nervously, "I must be gone before then..."she seemed sad. "If I do not return to the tree..." she dare not think of what would happen...

Invisible Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf

Her ears drooped, "The...what do you call it...this season of giving is....coming to an end at the ni," she said, playing with her fingers nervously, "I must be gone before then..."she seemed sad. "If I do not return to the tree..." she dare not think of what would happen...

"I understand" He said sadly, his ears fell but gave you a reassuring smile"We will meet again and when we do we will talk until days end"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff