Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
ridwanwolf

"A mask?" she felt her face, Is there something on my face? I do not remember wearing a mask today..."she thought hard. Had she put on a mask...she didn't feel anything on her face. "No, this one does not think she wears masks. Not often...at least."

Invisible Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf

"A mask?" she felt her face, Is there something on my face? I do not remember wearing a mask today..."she thought hard. Had she put on a mask...she didn't feel anything on her face. "No, this one does not think she wears masks. Not often...at least."

he saw her confused as he whispered"clearly not, as she is open to me"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
ridwanwolf

She turned back to him, "Did you say something. I was so busy looking for this mask I didn't hear. I am sorry." she seemed unhappy that she might have missed his words.

Invisible Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf

She turned back to him, "Did you say something. I was so busy looking for this mask I didn't hear. I am sorry." she seemed unhappy that she might have missed his words.

"no you didnt miss any words*he looked at her and smiled*

Cuddly Sweetheart

Mistletoe Anon
Cursing herself in her mind for her sudden found boldness, her face grew very red at this hug. "S-Sweet? This one is is not c-candy..." she mumbled, dizzy with the sudden affection. "I h-hope you get to speak with them soon...y-you sound very fond of this...duo."
*giggles* I know but you are very kind. *nods letting her go so she can calm down* Yes I'm very attached to those guys. I um think they are well aware of it too. *smiles with a blush* I hug on them every time I see them.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
ridwanwolf

"Ah, well, that is good!" she said, reaching into her pack and pulling out two apples. She placed one in his hand and smiled, "Are you hungry? I am quite so~" she took a bite, her tail curling joyfully.

Invisible Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf

"Ah, well, that is good!" she said, reaching into her pack and pulling out two apples. She placed one in his hand and smiled, "Are you hungry? I am quite so~" she took a bite, her tail curling joyfully.

he nods his head not wanting to enrage her for not accepting her gift, he slowly takes a bite

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Gypsy_Kt

She thought, "T-These friends wouldn't happen to be twins....scary twins...would they?" she just had to ask.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
ridwanwolf

She couldn't help but smile at his reluctant bite, "You do not have to eat it if you do not wish. "I am no specter that will rage at your decline. Do I look as?" she asked honestly. She felt her face again. She didn't feel any tusk of Japanese terrors, nor did she feel horns atop her head, "Hrmm...no, I am still indeed a sprite. That is good." she laughed.

Invisible Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf

She couldn't help but smile at his reluctant bite, "You do not have to eat it if you do not wish. "I am no specter that will rage at your decline. Do I look as?" she asked honestly. She felt her face again. She didn't feel any tusk of Japanese terrors, nor did she feel horns atop her head, "Hrmm...no, I am still indeed a sprite. That is good." she laughed.

he smiled as he gave her back the apple"thanks but im not the biggest fan of fruit"

Cuddly Sweetheart

Mistletoe Anon
She thought, "T-These friends wouldn't happen to be twins....scary twins...would they?" she just had to ask.
*blinks then realizes who she is most likely referring to* Oh no they aren't related, but perhaps you know them. It's Shinji and Aki, or Akihiko as he goes by to most. *tilts her head smiling with a blush once more*

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
ridwanwolf

She squeezed the apple in her hands, retrieving the seeds within. "Tis alright, no one is the same." she said, licking her fingers of the juices.
After a moment, she wiped her hand on a handkerchief, placing that back in her pack. "I have many things if you wish to see what you might like~"she said, opening up her pack, taking things out without a thought. It mostly contained papers and drawings, paints, pencils, inks...and her flute. "Ah!!" she pulled out her bag of candy and chocolates, "Mother gave these to me, would you like to try some?" she asked, untying it for him to see inside.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

A girl with cerulean hair poked her head past the corner and looked around in curiosity. Spotting the sprite in her search, she smiled and greeted with, "hello, Mistletoe!"

Invisible Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
ridwanwolf

She squeezed the apple in her hands, retrieving the seeds within. "Tis alright, no one is the same." she said, licking her fingers of the juices.
After a moment, she wiped her hand on a handkerchief, placing that back in her pack. "I have many things if you wish to see what you might like~"she said, opening up her pack, taking things out without a thought. It mostly contained papers and drawings, paints, pencils, inks...and her flute. "Ah!!" she pulled out her bag of candy and chocolates, "Mother gave these to me, would you like to try some?" she asked, untying it for him to see inside.

he shakes his head"no thank you, their yours after all"

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Gypsy_Kt

"Ah yes...this one has heard of them." she smiled, "I do hope you will be able to speak with them soon enough~"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff