Erzun

How do you like this?
User Image

I love it! Thank you so much! emotion_kirakira
I Got Carried Away
sparkleandtwinkle

Would this be good?
User Image

I love it sooooo much! And i know that i didnt specify in colors earlier cause i didnt care but now that i see the end product I would love it with red white and black as the colors? 4laugh please smile

Perfect Genius

sparkleandtwinkle
I Got Carried Away
sparkleandtwinkle

Would this be good?
User Image

I love it sooooo much! And i know that i didnt specify in colors earlier cause i didnt care but now that i see the end product I would love it with red white and black as the colors? 4laugh please smile

Is this better?
User Image

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"Victory is always possible..."

Could I have one, a little bigger than the one in your siggy. And can it be different shades of blue, and say "Rashibun's Art Request"? Thanks in advance <3

"...for the person who refuses to stop fighting."
Napoleon Hill
I Got Carried Away
sparkleandtwinkle
I Got Carried Away
sparkleandtwinkle

Would this be good?
User Image

Is this better?
User Image

idk if this is gonna annoy the mess out of you, but how about the words in black with a white outline...perfection!!! 4laugh thankyou so much for all of your work smile

Perfect Genius

sparkleandtwinkle
I Got Carried Away
sparkleandtwinkle
I Got Carried Away
sparkleandtwinkle

Would this be good?
User Image

Is this better?
User Image

idk if this is gonna annoy the mess out of you, but how about the words in black with a white outline...perfection!!! 4laugh thankyou so much for all of your work smile

I'm afraid that this will be the last time I'm going to change it. I have real life to attend to, and would rather not spend my time redoing the same banner over and over again. I apologize for the inconvenience as I hope that you are satisfied with your banner.
User Image
I Got Carried Away
Undead Reconciliation
I Got Carried Away
Undead Reconciliation
excuse me,but might i have one?

Absolutely! (:
What would you like it to say?
(Please specify any colors or fonts you might like.)

A mixture of greens from dark green to green(no light green)
saying "zombies need love too
no specific font

How's this?
User Image

love it smile
I Got Carried Away
sparkleandtwinkle
I Got Carried Away
sparkleandtwinkle
I Got Carried Away
sparkleandtwinkle

Would this be good?
User Image

Is this better?
User Image

I'm afraid that this will be the last time I'm going to change it. I have real life to attend to, and would rather not spend my time redoing the same banner over and over again. I apologize for the inconvenience as I hope that you are satisfied with your banner.
User Image

Oh, I'm so sorry. That was very selfish of me to ask you to remake it so many times, I am truly sorry smile Thankyou for the banner

Perfect Genius

sparkleandtwinkle

Oh, I'm so sorry. That was very selfish of me to ask you to remake it so many times, I am truly sorry smile Thankyou for the banner

No worries. It's just that every time I have to edit a banner I have to do the whole thing over again. So yeah it was getting pretty tiring after a while. You know? I'm glad you liked it though. (:
I Got Carried Away
sparkleandtwinkle

No worries. It's just that every time I have to edit a banner I have to do the whole thing over again. So yeah it was getting pretty tiring after a while. You know? I'm glad you liked it though. (:

Oh, I had no idea that you had to start all over I just thought it was quick and easy...sorry

Perfect Genius

sparkleandtwinkle
I Got Carried Away
sparkleandtwinkle

Oh, I had no idea that you had to start all over I just thought it was quick and easy...sorry

It's okay. I didn't mean to be that upset. I was just grumpy. That's all. Yeah, it's not as easy as it may seem. /:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff