Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Whilst hunting Rabbits and causing some mischef, Shimi stopped and studdied a present she'd recieved. It was one and might be followed, and Lotus was thankful

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: Talking excitedly with your fellow Gaians, you never noticed the young woman standing close by. She begins to walk past and suddenly shoves a red box into your hands before rushing off. You stare after her in surprise, only catching a glimpse of her red shirted back and long black and gold hair before she rounds a corner. You rush over and look around, but she has vanished without a trace. You frown and look at the box, finally noticing a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Life is an immense dream. Why toil?
All day long I drowse with wine,
And lie by the post at the front door.
Awakening, I gaze upon the garden trees,
And, hark, a bird is singing among the flowers.
Pray, what season may this be?
Ah, the songster's a mango-bird,
Singing to the passing wind of spring.
I muse and muse myself to sadness,
Once more I pour my wine, and singing aloud,
Await the bright moonrise.
My song is ended--
What troubled my soul? I remember not.

-Bittersweet Anon

"Why thank ye fer the nice poem and present dear. Should something else trouble your soul, let me know and I'll bring my scythe for it. Same fer if ya need something else killed. I'm hunting the rabbits, I promise they won't eat you."

User Image

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

You cannot find me in a thread,
I am appear poor to some,
to others I have befriended,
I am revile myself,
Before the even is ended.
~Purple Poupon

User Image
"Well ello dear, Azoth mentioned you. m'thanks fer the nice present, but why reveal? no fun in staying a while and raising regular hell? Unless ye be a bunny I'll not hunt ye that much.. Unless you really want me to find you and kidnap you forever.. Want a hug atleast?"

User Image

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

Message: You are nothing but =EUCALYPTUS!= to me. - Zeal the Imp.

User Image
Lotus stared at the message and raised an eyebrow. If she remembered right Eucalyptus was a somewhat poisonous plant from Australia That koala's ate "Uh...Well thanks dear, I'm happy ta be considered poisonous. I'm poisonous yet still worthy of a kind gift it seems.." Lotus sharpens her scythe "Hm... Is 'imp' another word fer bunny?"

User Image

Dapper Seeker

-gives Lotus a smile, wave, and a peck on the cheek before disappearing back into the crowd-

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Blind Violet Anon

User Image
Lotus nearly has a heartattack at the kissing but recovers just when Violet vanishes. All she can do is wave back and yell after them "NE, ELLO TO YOU TOO! SEEN YE ANY BUNNIES?"

User Image

Dapper Seeker

-Lotus Anon-
Blind Violet Anon

User Image
Lotus nearly has a heartattack at the kissing but recovers just when Violet vanishes. All she can do is wave back and yell after them "NE, ELLO TO YOU TOO! SEEN YE ANY BUNNIES?"

User Image

I've been collecting them for hours. Good luck. <3

Malevolent Informer

Honestly... All these rabbits running about are making me crave stew... -The poet grumbles to herself as she watches a pink one scurry by-

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon
Honestly... All these rabbits running about are making me crave stew... -The poet grumbles to herself as she watches a pink one scurry by-

"I wouldn't try stewing one of those things," she suggested. It's a Diedrich, after all.

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Blind Violet Anon

"M'thanks dear. I SHALL END THIS EPIDEMIC...Soon as I find more"
Bittersweet Anon

The firey lady ponders this. "Do Rabbits taste good in stew? We will need a big pot... Also," Lotus hugs you "Arigatou fer the gift dear"

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
Bittersweet Anon

"I wouldn't try stewing one of those things," she suggested. It's a Diedrich, after all.
-She glares in the giant green blobs general direction- Why do people love that thing so much..? It's nothing but a waste of pixels...

Malevolent Informer

-Lotus Anon-
-The poet tenses slightly, clearly surprised by the show of affection- Ah... Well... I have never eaten one before so I wouldn't know... I have heard it is good, though these rabbits come from that green blob so they might not be edible...

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon
-She glares in the giant green blobs general direction- Why do people love that thing so much..? It's nothing but a waste of pixels...

She shrugged her shoulders. "No idea. However, if the blue one isn't as annoying as the original, I wouldn't mind having it as a pet." She looked over at the blue Diedrich with a smile on her face.

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Bittersweet Anon

Ye have a point...Does this mean I can just torch them?

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
I wouldn't mind an albino one as long as it doesn't spout worthless facts that aren't always fact... -She seems to ponder this for a moment before sighing- Though I don't really have time for pets...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff