Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Informer

-Lotus Anon-
It might be best to torch the source first, love...

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon

"Oh yes. The useless facts. That would be good to not have, as well." She picked up one of the blue Diedriches who stared at her blankly with the usual grin on its face. "Maybe you can have one follow you."

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
Perhaps... Though I'm not sure where to find any of the albino's... I've only seen pink, blue, lavender, and one chocolate...

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Bittersweet Anon

"I have seen nothing BUT th' little blue b-... Well I have seen two lavender ones but I am up to five blue ones now?? Where be th' rest of em?"

Malevolent Informer

-Lotus Anon-
Bittersweet Anon

"I have seen nothing BUT th' little blue b-... Well I have seen two lavender ones but I am up to five blue ones now?? Where be th' rest of em?"
The flash space perhaps..?

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon

"I've seen them around. Well, at least four. They're one of the rare bunch that I seem to hardly find."

( The four I've found are from the random small heads that pop up from time-to-time. )

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
Bittersweet Anon

"I've seen them around. Well, at least four. They're one of the rare bunch that I seem to hardly find."

( The four I've found are from the random small heads that pop up from time-to-time. )
I don't really understand the point of this event...

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon

( *grabs some random clips to a slideshow* Diedrich is making mini versions of- We can just skip to the finding part. *clicks a button and the slideshow moves a few pictures* Okay. There are three ways to obtaining these little Diedriches.

1. Clicking random heads that appear around Gaia from time-to-time. You'll easily see them in the forums.

2. Quoting the Easter Bunny.
[quote="[NPC] Easter Bunny"][/quote]

3. Entering the Flash Space. Let me tell you, that's a super bad idea, at the moment. That place is so laggy.

These three ways have different colors. They won't have all the colors. From what I've seen, the random heads that pop only have blue, lavender, albino and pink. I have no idea if there's anymore with that group. )

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
Bittersweet Anon

( *grabs some random clips to a slideshow* Diedrich is making mini versions of- We can just skip to the finding part. *clicks a button and the slideshow moves a few pictures* Okay. There are three ways to obtaining these little Diedriches.

1. Clicking random heads that appear around Gaia from time-to-time. You'll easily see them in the forums.

2. Quoting the Easter Bunny.
[quote="[NPC] Easter Bunny"][/quote]

3. Entering the Flash Space. Let me tell you, that's a super bad idea, at the moment. That place is so laggy.

These three ways have different colors. They won't have all the colors. From what I've seen, the random heads that pop only have blue, lavender, albino and pink. I have no idea if there's anymore with that group. )
I've had a random chocolate and rainbow heads pop up... Though it seems to be mostly blue, lavender, and pink

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon

( ...What? I want a rainbow one! I'm still at zero with that one. It's that and teal. Oh yeah. You just gotta find a hangout with less people for the Flash Space. )

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
I've never much liked the flash spaces... They're always such a pain, especially if you accidentally go in there while on your anon account...

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon

( Haha, yeah. Looks like if they don't fix the Flash Space problem, they're gonna put the other color Diedriches in the other ways to get them. )

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

This must be Armageddon. It has to be. You duck your head just in time to avoid an egg flying through the air. A second later, you dive behind a mailbox. Grunnies are everywhere. Like an invasion force, they quickly scattered around the town. Climbing, running, hopping, and doing all sorts of things. It was a completely chaotic now. Especially since the little Diedrich devils had discovered all the Easter eggs. They were now throwing them everywhere and at everyone. It was like a battle with eggs being thrown from all sides. You peer out from the mailbox that is defending you. &What the fu-& You yelp as you quickly jump to your feet and start running again. Where the heck did they get a cannon? A second later, you hear a giant boom as the cannon fires a large egg. It narrowly misses you and breaks the glass window of a store. As you cross in front of an alley, a voice calls out to you. Pausing, you see a girl waving for you. She has moved a dumpster into a defensive position and has an army helmet on her head.

&Quick!& she yells as you run towards her. You quickly crouch down behind the safety of the dumpster. You are breathing heavily by now and she gives you a grin. &Crazy out there isn&t it?& You nod upon hearing her statement and the sound of eggs hitting the dumpster causes you to flinch. You comment on how crazy it is out there and the girl nods. &You have to be careful,& She pulls something out from behind her, &Take this. You&ll need it.& Before you can comment, she adjusts her helmet, pulls out a bazooka, and races out of the alley completely ready to go to war.

----- Phantom Anon

"?!? What th; bloody...WAIT!!" She stares from box to Phantom with the bazooka o.O;; "Erm...Well thanks dear, really.. Lotus tucked away the box, brought the scythe out and glared at the little damn rabbits "HOW DARE YE BE THROWIN EGGS AT ME?!?!?!" -charges-

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] Easter Bunny

"Oi where be ye?! Shouldn't ya be doing something about these damned bunnies?"

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

With skin like fire and a touch so hot,
Missing you would be a deed that I would not
Perhaps your pets, frighten me too
But like this? Oh it is just me and you
Just my body and yours
a touch and nothing more
Oh yet I lied, A kiss will be supplied
The meeting of my lips and yours will suffice
But I always want more with anyone including you
This shouldn't be such a surprise Mon Bejeaux
Sit back, relax let me take the lead
I will be your chaperone for this night indeed

-Temptress

Lotus read the note and a naughty smile spread on her face "Eh? Well this should be fun, I'll have ta make sure I don't burn you up dear, but I be truly lookin' foward to it" ((o///u\o) Aww thank you Temptress ilu)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff