Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: &On the contrary, my dear.& A big, deep and smooth voice boomed behind the girl, smoke filled the air, and the demon appeared. &I did not burn that letter, even though I am quite tempted.& He circles over the young woman, his long ebony locks following his every move like a tail. &Actually, I sent that letter to that damned knight. It's just really how I send letters. You don't expect me to be some kind of mailman, knocking on your door and having dogs biting my arse, ei?& He chuckles and clutches her chin, his black painted bails, digging in her cheeks a bit.

&Now, tell me again, did I burn that letter? Or shall I burn you instead?&

- The Heartless Demon

It had felt like an imaginary sweatdrop fell from the back of her head. With a nervous short laugh, she replied, "quite possibly or get someone to do it for you. I don't know how things work for you demons." She was still nervous of that burning part he mentioned. "I think I would rather not burn today. Very unhealthy for me."

(XD Unexpected. Thank you for the message!)

Sapphire Otter

White Satin anon
Noticing another fireball coming at her, she sighed. "I can never do nice things." Turning on her heels, she ran away from all this. She was better off hiding in the shadows anyway. No-one would want to be around her kind. With a white flash, she was gone, nothing left of her.

The woman had disappeared before the fireball could hit her. Unknown was left to deal with it once more. With a slash from her rapier, the spell was once again cancelled. Kate had finally calmed down, but the tension wasn't over yet. The teal haired girl walked over to the mage, her face displeased. As she made it over to her, she slapped her across the face.

"What the hell was that for?!"

She put her right hand over the cheek that was slapped. "Unknown, I-"

"And, you tell me to watch my actions. What I just watched was carelessness coming from you! You could of easily burnt down your own home!" The mage lowered her head knowing what she was saying was true. "Ugh. I just can't be in the same room with you for a while..."

Placing her blade on the table, she had exited the house. Things had gotten too quiet. The last thing muttered was 'sorry'.

Sapphire Otter

Well, I'm gonna head for bed now before the sunny wants to blind me. Good night, everyone!

Sapphire Otter

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night, everyone!

Sapphire Otter

Quote:

*slight blush* Oh my! I look so adorable in that picture! I just wanna hug myself and take me home!

(D'aawwww! So cute! Thank you very much for the picture, Sweet Angel! I love it so much!)

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Written in the stars…

o: Found chu, Kate, hellos ><;~

A million miles away.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
Written in the stars…

o: Found chu, Kate, hellos ><;~

A million miles away.

Oh hiya! =D

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
Oh hiya! =D

Written in the stars…

c: How've you been, Kate? And your grunny search? User Image

A million miles away.

Friendly Bloodsucker

15,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Mr. Easter Bunny, can I have an ALBINO! Bunny. x3
Bunny Love
gaia_angelleft emotion_bigheart gaia_angelright

Friendly Bloodsucker

15,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Mr. Easter Bunny, can I have an ALBINO! Bunny. x3
Bunny Love
gaia_angelleft emotion_bigheart gaia_angelright

Sapphire Otter

Delicate Wish
Written in the stars…

c: How've you been, Kate? And your grunny search? User Image

A million miles away.

Pretty fine. Just cleaning up the house from time-to-time. Youreself?
My search is going okay. I'm having problems with the rainbow grunny.

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Running around chasing the grunnies can really be tiring. You decide to take a break and head towards a corner of the room to nap and as you get there, you notice that someone (or something?) has already taken the spot. The hamster rolls over but doesn&t seem to wake up, not even as you poke it. Its stocking continually rises and lowers as it breathes and just as you decide to leave, you notice a giftbox by your feet. When did he even wake up?

~Snoozer the Hamster

Oh no, not again. The invasion of the adorable hamsters! *resists her urge as its asleep* I'll just come back later.

(Thank you for the message!)

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
RandomKate
Quote:

*slight blush* Oh my! I look so adorable in that picture! I just wanna hug myself and take me home!

(D'aawwww! So cute! Thank you very much for the picture, Sweet Angel! I love it so much!)

That's adorable! biggrin

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
Pretty fine. Just cleaning up the house from time-to-time. Youreself?
My search is going okay. I'm having problems with the rainbow grunny.

Written in the stars…

Officially on spring break for now, so pretty good c: and going to try to draw and send a few messages out~
D; Ahh, it's always one type of grunnies, this event's going to take a long time, it seems ]:

A million miles away.

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: As you walk along minding your own business, a red box lands beside you. Looking up, you see a red shirted girl barely covering a yawn as she runs along the bridge you happened to be next to, her black and gold hair looking somewhat messy as if she had just woken up and hadn't spent much time brushing it. She's gone within moments, and you know if you try to look for her she'll be long gone. You examine the box and notice a note tucked under the white ribbon:

I meant to do my work today,
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.

And the wind went sighing over the land,
Tossing the grasses to and fro,
And a rainbow held out its shining hand--
So what could I do but go?

-Bittersweet Anon

"Was that Bittersweet again?" Picking up the box, she noticed a note that was tucked underneath the gift's ribbon. Reading the note, she thought, who wouldn't choose that option? Well, I guess it would really depend on the work, but... She looked in the direction the girl had fled in with a smile on her face. "Thank you!"

(Once again, thank you for the message!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff