Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Quote:

-Monster

*smiles* Happy Early Easter to you, too! Speaking of which, Unknown.
Oh no... What?
Since Ariel won't wear them, I'll get you to wear them! *holds up the bunny ears*
You are NOT putting those things on my head...

(Thank you for the message.)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: As you dig up the flower, you could have sworn you heard a small child giggling. You look around momentarily after hearing it. Finding nothing, you return to digging up the plant. Suddenly the ground below you trembles and leaves fall from the trees. You feel dirt and something else knock you backwards. A skeleton emerges from the ground. You scream as it grabs onto your arms.

But, it doesn't do much else. You push it off, your heart racing now. What kind of morbid childish prank was that? You notice vines had pulled it up, they tangle themselves into the tree's branches. You look back to the skeleton, the flower was neatly put atop it's skull. You watch as the flower quickly withers and dies. The rot that surrounded the flower almost seemed to back off. It slowly seeped backwards, away from you and the skeleton.

The laughing returns now. Louder than before, and seemingly coming from all directions.

What will you do?

Try to find the prankster?

Or.

Run back to town?

Make your choice.
~Blight

As the laughing continued, Kate brought herself up and dusted off any dirt from her outfit. Looking around from left-to-right, she tried to calm herself of what just happened to her. Just like out of a horror movie. Alright, calm down, Kate. Just move forward and get the heck outta here. "Come forth," she said as a black book with a white crescent moon in the middle appeared before her. Grabbing the book with her right hand, she started making her way back to town.

(Thank you once more!)

Feline Conventioneer

28,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conventioneer 300
../)/) /)/)
.( -.)(.~)
('')('')('')('')

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: You summon the book, and make your way back to town. The laughing however, didn't stop. The ground beneath you almost seemed to tremble slightly. The grass grew quickly around your ankles as you walked. Tripping you again. You sighed angrily - tripping was getting a bit annoying. You reach for the book which had fallen from your grasp when you fell, but you felt another hand on the book which swiftly snatched it from you. The hand and the book disappeared into the ground. You got up, annoyed by whatever had stolen your book - on the bright side, at least the laughing stopped.

But, it was replaced with another noise - the ripping of paper behind you. You turn to see the figure standing there, shaking and damaging the text. It examined the design of the book, and tearing out paper. Not like the thing could read it. He obviously didn't have any eyes. It seemed that the majority of him was made of dirt, held together by vines and leaves. A couple of flowers grew from the vines as well. They looked nearly identical to the flower you tried to dig up earlier.

What will you do?

Scold the plant-like being for ripping up your book?

Or.

Run back to town?

Make your choice.
~Blight

As her book disappeared into the ground, she froze. Did my book just- The laughing had stopped, but she was indeed still annoyed. The only magic book she could call had been stole from her. "Okay, whoever stole my book better-"

Suddenly, the sound of something being ripped had echoed from behind her. Turning around, she noticed a being made of dirt was ripping something. The figure was held by vines and leaves from the forest. Having no clue at what it was, she then noticed that it was tearing pages and damage whatever was inside her book.

"No no! That's my book!" she said, quickly getting up. Completely unaware of what it was, she was more focused on getting what was hers back. "Please stop damaging it! It's the only book of its kind I have!"

(Not the book! DX Thank you once more again!)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: A lovely Easter day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and you were at peace as you did not have a day at work. Suddenly, a girl clad in white walked up to you, carrying a basket laden with treats. 'Hello miss' she said smiling, her white hair falling into ringlets, her glasses nice and clean. 'Would you like one of my Hot Cross Buns? They're free today~' She appeared to be so sweet and innocent... No harm in taking one, right? So, you did exactly that. You took one. And ate it. 'So yummy~' you exclaimed as the taste hit your tongue. 'And the butter really added to it.' But, as it went down, you felt your body start to feel heavy. 'W-what?' you asked as you fell to your knees. The innocent smile that was on her face before had faded, and she no longer seemed innocent. 'I'm glad that the new drug I ordered is so fast acting. I'm sorry for using such underhanded methods, but I don't think you'd swing my way.' This made her pout slightly. Sighing, she picked you up, with ease. 'Oh well. I'm sure you'll enjoy tonight. Lets bring it in with a bang~'

The next morning you awoke to find yourself sprawled out on your bed, a package lying on your stomach. Your wrists had rope burn, and your whole body ached. And, even though you had slept for so long, you still felt tired. Looking at the package, you curiously read the tag. 'Dear Kate, I do hope you enjoyed last night. I know I did. Inside this box is a parting gift, which I'm sure you'll love~' You open the box and peer inside, then dump the box upside down. 'Ughhhh'

Wait, wait, wait. Do I want to know what the heck happened??
Probably not. *reads the message* Seemingly as though you were drugged and something happened. Oh the thought could kill you.
That's not cheering me up here!
I know.
If I was still conscious, which it seems like I was before the next part, I would of had done something! As a mage, these such acts I'm always prepared for... especially since this wouldn't be the first time I was drugged.
Blah, blah, blah. Quit your complaining already.
NEVER!

(Thank you for the message, I think. o.o' )

3,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
RandomKate
Quote:
Message: A lovely Easter day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and you were at peace as you did not have a day at work. Suddenly, a girl clad in white walked up to you, carrying a basket laden with treats. 'Hello miss' she said smiling, her white hair falling into ringlets, her glasses nice and clean. 'Would you like one of my Hot Cross Buns? They're free today~' She appeared to be so sweet and innocent... No harm in taking one, right? So, you did exactly that. You took one. And ate it. 'So yummy~' you exclaimed as the taste hit your tongue. 'And the butter really added to it.' But, as it went down, you felt your body start to feel heavy. 'W-what?' you asked as you fell to your knees. The innocent smile that was on her face before had faded, and she no longer seemed innocent. 'I'm glad that the new drug I ordered is so fast acting. I'm sorry for using such underhanded methods, but I don't think you'd swing my way.' This made her pout slightly. Sighing, she picked you up, with ease. 'Oh well. I'm sure you'll enjoy tonight. Lets bring it in with a bang~'

The next morning you awoke to find yourself sprawled out on your bed, a package lying on your stomach. Your wrists had rope burn, and your whole body ached. And, even though you had slept for so long, you still felt tired. Looking at the package, you curiously read the tag. 'Dear Kate, I do hope you enjoyed last night. I know I did. Inside this box is a parting gift, which I'm sure you'll love~' You open the box and peer inside, then dump the box upside down. 'Ughhhh'

Wait, wait, wait. Do I want to know what the heck happened??
Probably not. *reads the message* Seemingly as though you were drugged and something happened. Oh the thought could kill you.
That's not cheering me up here!
I know.
If I was still conscious, which it seems like I was before the next part, I would of had done something! As a mage, these such acts I'm always prepared for... especially since this wouldn't be the first time I was drugged.
Blah, blah, blah. Quit your complaining already.
NEVER!

(Thank you for the message, I think. o.o' )

The woman with white hair smiles sweetly at you. "last night was so... Fun~ And you were so... Hng~" Seeming to be lost in the memory, she slowly comes out of it. "Oh, and thank you dear for your life force. Succubus has got to feed~"

Sapphire Otter

White Satin anon
The woman with white hair smiles sweetly at you. "last night was so... Fun~ And you were so... Hng~" Seeming to be lost in the memory, she slowly comes out of it. "Oh, and thank you dear for your life force. Succubus has got to feed~"

"Wait... A succubus? You got to be kidding me!" she shouted, now annoyed as to why incubuses and succubuses keep going for her.

The teal haired girl couldn't hold her laughter any longer. "Of all things to go for you, it's a succubus! My oh my! This Dante fellow won't be pleased now."

A red circle formed underneath the mage's feet. Both of her hands clutched tightly. "Let me tell you. You picked the wrong person to go for."

"Actually, she-"

"Not now...!" she interrupted. From the magic circle, sparks began to shoot up. Unknown wanted to say something else but at this point, she didn't want to become the target of an attack.

3,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
RandomKate
White Satin anon

"Wait... A succubus? You got to be kidding me!" she shouted, now annoyed as to why incubuses and succubuses keep going for her.

The teal haired girl couldn't hold her laughter any longer. "Of all things to go for you, it's a succubus! My oh my! This Dante fellow won't be pleased now."

A red circle formed underneath the mage's feet. Both of her hands clutched tightly. "Let me tell you. You picked the wrong person to go for."

"Actually, she-"

"Not now...!" she interrupted. From the magic circle, sparks began to shoot up. Unknown wanted to say something else but at this point, she didn't want to become the target of an attack.

"Oh a mage?" She chuckled, delighted. "I did hold back last night but... If you're a mage, I can take more~" Her eyes seemed to glitter with anticipation. "And did you ever think that maybe incubi and sucubi like how you look? That you're actually rather attractive?" She sighed, then muttered words under her breath, a cancellation spell. She wasn't scared. Why would she be? However much she had taken last night, she still had taken a large amount....

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
What he called his home and his haven
He approached slowly, cautiously and silently
His cold hand running through your bunny ears
Down
Down
Down his hand went
Down your arms and down to your waist
He slipped his arm around you without saying a word
Not even a breath was heard
With his other hand he quickly handed you a gift
And left
Without saying a thing

[ Redemption ]

*super red faces* That was too close for comfort... Way too close. Uhh... *looks at the gift* I'm glad it only went that far.

(Thank you for the message.)

Sapphire Otter

White Satin anon
"Oh a mage?" She chuckled, delighted. "I did hold back last night but... If you're a mage, I can take more~" Her eyes seemed to glitter with anticipation. "And did you ever think that maybe incubi and sucubi like how you look? That you're actually rather attractive?" She sighed, then muttered words under her breath, a cancellation spell. She wasn't scared. Why would she be? However much she had taken last night, she still had taken a large amount....

"Well, it's getting rather annoying!" More sparks had shot up as a stream of fire rose from the circle. She still hadn't gotten down any sort of fire techniques. The only way she was able to use this was out of pure anger and rage.

"You're seriously gonna use fire in here? You're gonna burn down your own home!

Without thinking, the stream of fire curled up into a ball and shot out towards the woman. Just as the circle vanished, it had returned once more with another of the same attribute.

3,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
RandomKate
White Satin anon

"Well, it's getting rather annoying!" More sparks had shot up as a stream of fire rose from the circle. She still hadn't gotten down any sort of fire techniques. The only way she was able to use this was out of pure anger and rage.

"You're seriously gonna use fire in here? You're gonna burn down your own home!

Without thinking, the stream of fire curled up into a ball and shot out towards the woman. Just as the circle vanished, it had returned once more with another of the same attribute.

"Playing with fire child?" she asked as she dodged the fireball that headed her way. "You think you have it bad? Do remember we need to live as well. Even if that means being underhanded about it." Calling forth her own magic, she focused it onto the female in the circle, her magic centered in illusions. Illusions and lust.

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
&Well, I guess I'll be a little nice to you right?& He snerks, and squats down in front of the chained queen. &Here, each day, I'll give you these papers. You can only write five letters each day, or less. You can write anything you want, I won't really give a ********. But think of this as a test of some sort, if someone actually cares for you, heh, who knows, maybe your prince will come.& The demon laughs and puffs out smoke, right in front of her face. &That's what that other princess said, before she turned into dust that is.& He laughed even louder and snapped his fingers, the chains were loosened enough for her to write. &Five letters a day, don't expect much.&

Looking up as the demon walked into the room, Ariana dried her tears quickly on the hem of her dress and stood, shakily at first, then grew steadier. Walking over to the small table against the opposite wall, she sat on her cot obediently. &Y-you have a twisted way of b-being nice..& she sniffed, practically dead inside from being cooped up for months in his dungeon. Bowing her head, she nodded, fighting back tears at the end of his speech. The last one had turned to dust.. would that happen to her? Then she would truly be beyond help.. &A-alright. You win.. I'll w-write to someone..& she whispered, taking hold of the quill and dipping it into the ink bottle provided. She knew exactly who she would write to. He was her only hope now..

&Dear Gideon.

I hope you are fairing well these past few months and have quit drinking, though I doubt this. You always were so concerned with me.. I am writing you this in hope that, if you find it, you will help me. This demon.. I cannot say his name, for he is always watching me. Just know he is dangerous, and should you come, he may decide to kill.

Maybe it's best you stay away. I ran for a reason, but.. I didn't expect things to turn out this way. Please, if you're out there.. help me. I cannot stay here much longer, for I fear my emotional and physical state will keep deteriorating until I am nothing.

Wishing you all the best..

Ariana Everdene
High Queen of Nuveria&

Once she was done, Ariana wrote Gideon's name on the front of the envelope, sealed it, and hesitantly handed it to Alistair. The letter was dotted with moisture, her tears having fallen on the paper as she wrote, and even now still fell down her face. Maybe he was right. Maybe she should just give up...

Alistair takes the letter, then burns in to a crisp in his hands, the ashes are then carried by the smoke with the wind, going to wherever it may lead. The demon took a seat, and smoked away the remaining cigarette he had in his hands.

The Broken-hearted Queen and Heartless Demon

(Oh my! That poor queen! If the demon burnt away the letter, then it's impossible for this person to know what's going on without words. Well, unless he knows somehow, but I likely doubt that! Anyway, thank you for the message and read!)

Sapphire Otter

White Satin anon
"Playing with fire child?" she asked as she dodged the fireball that headed her way. "You think you have it bad? Do remember we need to live as well. Even if that means being underhanded about it." Calling forth her own magic, she focused it onto the female in the circle, her magic centered in illusions. Illusions and lust.

"Dammit!" the younger girl shouted, drawing her blade and rushing over to the fireball. Cutting it in half, the spell nullified itself. "Just what the hell were you trying to do?"

However, the girl's words were ignored. Kate was more focused on the demon. "Yes, however, you should only play those tricks on those willing to fall for it." As another set of fire was about ready, the mage had felt a magically presence coming from the succubus that she hadn't felt earlier. Figures. Some sort of dark magic. Once again, she had shot another fireball spell at the woman.

She's not evening listening to me anymore! Unknown had readied her sword once more.

3,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
RandomKate
White Satin anon

"Dammit!" the younger girl shouted, drawing her blade and rushing over to the fireball. Cutting it in half, the spell nullified itself. "Just what the hell were you trying to do?"

However, the girl's words were ignored. Kate was more focused on the demon. "Yes, however, you should only play those tricks on those willing to fall for it." As another set of fire was about ready, the mage had felt a magically presence coming from the succubus that she hadn't felt earlier. Figures. Some sort of dark magic. Once again, she had shot another fireball spell at the woman.

She's not evening listening to me anymore! Unknown had readied her sword once more.

Noticing another fireball coming at her, she sighed. "I can never do nice things." Turning on her heels, she ran away from all this. She was better off hiding in the shadows anyway. No-one would want to be around her kind. With a white flash, she was gone, nothing left of her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff