Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

✿Happy Easter!✿

User Image

*hugs sub-forum* I missed you! Especially during St. Patrick's Day. That was a mess.
Anyway, this is a Thank You thread to all the anons who've sent me a message this wonderful holiday. Gaians can come in and chat, if they would like. *brings out Easter sugar cookies* What? Sugar cookies are awesome! They're egged shaped.

Every message will either be answered by myself, Unknown (who I just love forcing to help me with these *profile*), or both of us. It depends on how the message is.

Note to self: Get more bunnies.

User Image

Sapphire Otter

Quote:

*frowns* No, no, no! That is SO wrong! What did those bunny rabbits do to you?? Ariel, as punishment, you must wear these! *holds out a pair of bunny ears* Pleeeeeassssee??

(Thank you for the message, Twins!)

Quote:
Message: Talking excitedly with your fellow Gaians, you never noticed the young woman standing close by. She begins to walk past and suddenly shoves a red box into your hands before rushing off. You stare after her in surprise, only catching a glimpse of her red shirted back and long black and gold hair before she rounds a corner. You rush over and look around, but she has vanished without a trace. You frown and look at the box, finally noticing a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Life is an immense dream. Why toil?
All day long I drowse with wine,
And lie by the post at the front door.
Awakening, I gaze upon the garden trees,
And, hark, a bird is singing among the flowers.
Pray, what season may this be?
Ah, the songster's a mango-bird,
Singing to the passing wind of spring.
I muse and muse myself to sadness,
Once more I pour my wine, and singing aloud,
Await the bright moonrise.
My song is ended--
What troubled my soul? I remember not.

-Bittersweet Anon

"I wonder where she went?" she said, giving up on finding her. She looked down at the gift box she received and spotted a note hidden under the white ribbon. Pulling it out, Kate began to read it. As she finished, she places the note back on the box. "That was rather sad, in a way. I wonder what troubles them."

(Ah! Thank you, Bittersweet! Enjoy your Easter!)

Quote:
Message: As you search around for more Easter Eggs, you see something small and round under a bush. Thinking that it is an egg, you bend down and grab it only to discover that it&s a small white rabbit curled up in a ball. The rabbit looks at you for a moment before running back under the bush and disappears. You take another look where the rabbit was and see a colorful Easter egg. You reach your arm in as far as you can to reach it when your fingers touch what feels like another hand. You pull your arm back and look around the other side of the bush to see a man half under the bush, a rabbit tail sticking out from his back. I&m terribly sorry, where you after this egg as well? he pushes himself out from the bush with egg in hand, his hat falling off from his head. Your eyes widen from the sight of him. He has big white ear on the top of his head, and white fur all on his face. I&m sorry; I didn&t know there was someone on the other side of this bush, let alone someone beautiful like yourself. Here, take it, there are plenty of eggs around, I&m sure I could find another. He smiled handing you the egg. You take the egg and thank him as he reaches back under the bush for his hat. Although no matter how much I look, there&s no way I&ll be able to find someone as beautiful as you are. He put his hat on and stood up, helping you to your feet. I do mean that you know. You are very beautiful. He gently takes your hand and kisses it lightly. I&ve something for you that I would like to give you. He reaches into his basket and pulls out a small box, placing it in your hands. What kind of Easter would it be without something sweet. He leaned down and kisses your cheek then whispers in your ear, Just meeting you is sweet enough for me. Happy Easter young lady, do take care. He tipped his hat before walking past you, basket hanging from one arm, and twirling a cane in the other. As you watch him walk away, you feel something brush past your leg. You look down in time to see the small white rabbit run past you, following him.
- The Gentleman Rabbit

She placed her hand on the kissed cheek and slightly blushes. "Oh- I, uh, thank you, sir. I hope you have a happy Easter, too." Her hand lowered back to her side. As she felt something brushing up against her leg for a few seconds, she looked down to see the white rabbit from earlier. It had seem the bunny was with the stranger she had just met. So cute! she thought to herself, trying to hold her urge.

(Thank you for the message, Gentleman Rabbit!)

Quote:
Message: A familiar brush of flesh against your cheek, followed by an equally familiar breath of air against your neck as an arm snakes around your waist and pulls you close. Dante smiles, holding a small white package, wrapped with red string in front of you. &I did so miss you, my sweet.& he whispers, nuzzling into your hair. &I'm sure you missed me as well, yes? Now, don't lie, I know you really do care if I don't show up and say hello.& he teases, kissing your temple. &Just admit it and we can call it fair.&

x-Dante the Incubus

Oh Gaia. Not again! Not again! Shaking herself free from his grip, she turned around to face him. "No. Not even close." She crossed her arms and turned her head away. "Are you really gonna keep coming for me till I give in?" she asked. "Oh yeah, apparently a friend of mine would like a visit from you. I have no idea why, though."

(Knew it was coming. xD Thank you for the message!)

Quote:
Message: Ah.. I f-found these beside my p-p-piano.. I never bought them though, so h-how did they get here? Oh well.. I b-bet you didn't know I was a musician!
H-Here, you can have them, my piano is a-a-all I need!
Make sure to s-spread the love~!

I never knew. Well, it's the first time we met, so, I never did. I would love to hear you play. I love the piano. *looks at the pants with a keyboard key pattern on the sides* They look very interesting, that's for sure.

(Thank you for the message!)

Quote:
Message: Chasing after one of the elusive Grunnies, you hear a yelp of surprise. You turn around just in time to see a boot go flying in the air. Some poor sap fell in a ditch. Walking over you see a young man wearing goggles in his chestnut colored hair. You pick up the fallen boot & offer a hand to the young man. He looks up at you & blushes a deep crimson. ''I-I am sorry& I-I was ch-chasing a Grunny && fell&'' he says taking your hand & stands. He is considerably tall. The young man looks at his now dirty clothes. He looks smartly dressed & dressed for the holiday of Easter with a set of blue rabbit ears on his head. You hand him his boot, which he slips on his socked foot & mumbles a red faced thank you. Diedrich slugs on by & you look at him for a split second. Looking back, you see the young man is gone, but a small gift is in his place, covered in a crystalline dust. Its tag reading, ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I can fix yours.''

~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

"I hope you're okay," she said, handing back his boot. "I swear, these Grunnies are very tricky creatures." She noticed Diedrich coming by the two. Aha! If I can catch him, this will just make hunting easier! "Arron, we-" As she turned to face him, Arron was gone. With a sigh, she said, "I seriously need to stop getting distracted. He's trickery than a Grunny."

(Thank you for the message, Arron! Happy Easter!)
( FFFF. I'm gonna have to counter fire you soon, as well! Just you wait! )

Quote:
Message: Sit under the shade of this tree. Or your fish can. Fish needing to rest under the shade of a tree is a tad illogical.

~Robot Anon

Nah! They'll enjoy it! *holds the mini tree* Maybe the just love the sight of a tree and wanna lay or float under it.

(Thank you for the message.)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Every minute of every day,
I wish I could remove them,
Oh how I ache but its ok.
My Father can remove them,
But refuses to until I'm wed,
But if I don't find a guy soon,
I fear I will be too exhausted or dead.
Cha cha cha shimmy clap,
Will you please give me a hand,
I can't dance like this forever,
Please say you understand.
She clutches at you hands,
With fear in her eyes,
But suddenly the shoes take off,
And all you can hear are her cries.
The figure in the distance,
Does a spin that beautiful,
And if you didn't know better you'd think,
That dance was one thats joyfull.

The Red Shoes Anon

*sweatdrop* That's definitely something new. Cursed shoes that make you dance forever.
Anything can become cursed in this world.
Oh, I know. *looks at her* I'm really sorry. I wish I could help but I don't know how to.

Quote:
You have asked me here my heart
and now I wait on hand
just give me a word and I will start.
For you hold all the cards
my breath and loyalty.
And no one, not even the bards
can describe all of your royalty
Here I kneel,
by your side
and no one may steal
what I have spied.
Happy Easter
~Whimsical Fantasy

*smiles* Oh, good afternoon, Whimsical! I hope you're enjoying the event. Though, the Grunnies are annoying me. Happy Early Easter to you, too!

(Thank you for the message, Whimsical!)

Quote:
Message: Dante frowns, pursing his lips. &Well, that's all well and good, but I'm a bit distracted at the moment. I'm sure your friend will understand.& he opens the box and takes out a pair of sunglasses. &How about now? You like me now?& he teases, reaching back to grab onto her. &Be honest, now, do I look good in these or what?&

x-Dante the Incubus

"Distracted by me, I'm gonna guess." Sighing, she looked over at the incubus who had a pair of sunglasses on. "Why are you getting the opinion of someone who dislikes you?" She pointed her carrot at him as he tried to reach for her. "Nice try."

(Thank you once more!)

Quote:
Message: &Happy Easter Kate.& A voice coughs from behind you. &Hope it's a good one.& it was clear there was a smile on his face from the sound of his voice. Regardless of the coughing.

~ The White Rider, Pestilence

That voice sounds so familiar. And with the coughing, that pretty much makes this guessing game too easy. She turned around and spotted her friend, the white rider Makarioa. "Ah! Makarioa! Happy Early Easter to you, too!" she said, putting a smile on her face.

(Thank you for the message! ^^)

Quote:
Guess with my tracking/killing skills I'll come out on top
I know just what I'll do to those little bunnies
And if I find Deidrich, it WON'T be lovely
Just this once I won't make you mince meat
I have plenty other targets to seek
~Lotus~

Here's a bunny for Easter fer ya
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're going after the Grunnies?? That's- well... there are way too many of them. Also, do I wanna know? *looks at the bunny* I don't know if I wanna hug it or stay far away from it.

(Thank you, Lotus! xD)

Quote:
As your walking down the path towards your home after a long day of catching grunnies you notice something sparkling. A closer look reveals a trail of sparkles and.... hoof prints? Against your better judgement you decide to follow them into the woods near your home. Entering a forest clearing your are surprised to see a sparkling centaur with long waving purple locks. The snap of a twig alerts her and she spins around startled. You gaze into her eyes and she stares back. &Are you lost youngling?& Mesmerized by the dust seeming to swirl around her you can not reply. She merely smiles and pulls out a small box and hands it to you. You look down at the box and look up to say thank you but there is nothing but glittering dust.

Celestial Centaur

She stared at the box with a smile on her face. Breaking out of the trance, she said, "thank y-" The centaur that was there before had vanished and left nothing but sparkling dust behind. This was all too familiar with her. "Another one that disappears while I look away." Holding the gift in hand, she turned around to the direction she came from. "Uhh... I just go back this way, right?"

Quote:
Message: You walk along, enjoying the fresh spring air. The dense forest surrounds you in a peaceful manner. But oddly at the same time, the forest seemed to get darker as you went further. You check your watch briefly; you should start heading back to town soon. You feel something touch your foot suddenly, causing you to trip. Looking back, you see absolutely nothing that could have caused it. You get back up, and notice a little flower only a few steps ahead of you. In fact, if you hadn't have tripped, you would've trampled over it. Though maybe that would have been best. The oddly colored flower was surrounded by dead shrubs. A disease was obviously spreading through the surrounding foliage. At quite a rapid rate as well. You could literally see the rot spreading down to the plant. You ponder about putting the flower out of it's misery for a moment.

What will you do?

Put the flower out of it's obvious misery?

Or.

Try to dig up the flower and take it with you?

Make your choice.
~Blight

"Oh dear. Poor thing," she said, kneeling down to look at it. "If I had brought some of that cure potion, I would of helped your current situation here. Hmm..." Getting an idea, she placed her hands on the ground and started digging up the ground around it. "A rare flower like you shouldn't be left dying here."

Sapphire Otter

Quote:

-Monster

*smiles* Happy Early Easter to you, too! Speaking of which, Unknown.
Oh no... What?
Since Ariel won't wear them, I'll get you to wear them! *holds up the bunny ears*
You are NOT putting those things on my head...

Quote:
Message: As you dig up the flower, you could have sworn you heard a small child giggling. You look around momentarily after hearing it. Finding nothing, you return to digging up the plant. Suddenly the ground below you trembles and leaves fall from the trees. You feel dirt and something else knock you backwards. A skeleton emerges from the ground. You scream as it grabs onto your arms.

But, it doesn't do much else. You push it off, your heart racing now. What kind of morbid childish prank was that? You notice vines had pulled it up, they tangle themselves into the tree's branches. You look back to the skeleton, the flower was neatly put atop it's skull. You watch as the flower quickly withers and dies. The rot that surrounded the flower almost seemed to back off. It slowly seeped backwards, away from you and the skeleton.

The laughing returns now. Louder than before, and seemingly coming from all directions.

What will you do?

Try to find the prankster?

Or.

Run back to town?

Make your choice.
~Blight

As the laughing continued, Kate brought herself up and dusted off any dirt from her outfit. Looking around from left-to-right, she tried to calm herself of what just happened to her. Just like out of a horror movie. Alright, calm down, Kate. Just move forward and get the heck outta here. "Come forth," she said as a black book with a white crescent moon in the middle appeared before her. Grabbing the book with her right hand, she started making her way back to town.

(Thank you once more!)

Quote:
Message: You summon the book, and make your way back to town. The laughing however, didn't stop. The ground beneath you almost seemed to tremble slightly. The grass grew quickly around your ankles as you walked. Tripping you again. You sighed angrily - tripping was getting a bit annoying. You reach for the book which had fallen from your grasp when you fell, but you felt another hand on the book which swiftly snatched it from you. The hand and the book disappeared into the ground. You got up, annoyed by whatever had stolen your book - on the bright side, at least the laughing stopped.

But, it was replaced with another noise - the ripping of paper behind you. You turn to see the figure standing there, shaking and damaging the text. It examined the design of the book, and tearing out paper. Not like the thing could read it. He obviously didn't have any eyes. It seemed that the majority of him was made of dirt, held together by vines and leaves. A couple of flowers grew from the vines as well. They looked nearly identical to the flower you tried to dig up earlier.

What will you do?

Scold the plant-like being for ripping up your book?

Or.

Run back to town?

Make your choice.
~Blight

As her book disappeared into the ground, she froze. Did my book just- The laughing had stopped, but she was indeed still annoyed. The only magic book she could call had been stole from her. "Okay, whoever stole my book better-"

Suddenly, the sound of something being ripped had echoed from behind her. Turning around, she noticed a being made of dirt was ripping something. The figure was held by vines and leaves from the forest. Having no clue at what it was, she then noticed that it was tearing pages and damage whatever was inside her book.

"No no! That's my book!" she said, quickly getting up. Completely unaware of what it was, she was more focused on getting what was hers back. "Please stop damaging it! It's the only book of its kind I have!"

(Not the book! DX Thank you once more again!)

Quote:
Message: A lovely Easter day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and you were at peace as you did not have a day at work. Suddenly, a girl clad in white walked up to you, carrying a basket laden with treats. 'Hello miss' she said smiling, her white hair falling into ringlets, her glasses nice and clean. 'Would you like one of my Hot Cross Buns? They're free today~' She appeared to be so sweet and innocent... No harm in taking one, right? So, you did exactly that. You took one. And ate it. 'So yummy~' you exclaimed as the taste hit your tongue. 'And the butter really added to it.' But, as it went down, you felt your body start to feel heavy. 'W-what?' you asked as you fell to your knees. The innocent smile that was on her face before had faded, and she no longer seemed innocent. 'I'm glad that the new drug I ordered is so fast acting. I'm sorry for using such underhanded methods, but I don't think you'd swing my way.' This made her pout slightly. Sighing, she picked you up, with ease. 'Oh well. I'm sure you'll enjoy tonight. Lets bring it in with a bang~'

The next morning you awoke to find yourself sprawled out on your bed, a package lying on your stomach. Your wrists had rope burn, and your whole body ached. And, even though you had slept for so long, you still felt tired. Looking at the package, you curiously read the tag. 'Dear Kate, I do hope you enjoyed last night. I know I did. Inside this box is a parting gift, which I'm sure you'll love~' You open the box and peer inside, then dump the box upside down. 'Ughhhh'

Wait, wait, wait. Do I want to know what the heck happened??
Probably not. *reads the message* Seemingly as though you were drugged and something happened. Oh the thought could kill you.
That's not cheering me up here!
I know.
If I was still conscious, which it seems like I was before the next part, I would of had done something! As a mage, these such acts I'm always prepared for... especially since this wouldn't be the first time I was drugged.
Blah, blah, blah. Quit your complaining already.
NEVER!

(Thank you for the message, I think. o.o' )

Quote:
What he called his home and his haven
He approached slowly, cautiously and silently
His cold hand running through your bunny ears
Down
Down
Down his hand went
Down your arms and down to your waist
He slipped his arm around you without saying a word
Not even a breath was heard
With his other hand he quickly handed you a gift
And left
Without saying a thing

[ Redemption ]

*super red faces* That was too close for comfort... Way too close. Uhh... *looks at the gift* I'm glad it only went that far.

Quote:
&Well, I guess I'll be a little nice to you right?& He snerks, and squats down in front of the chained queen. &Here, each day, I'll give you these papers. You can only write five letters each day, or less. You can write anything you want, I won't really give a ********. But think of this as a test of some sort, if someone actually cares for you, heh, who knows, maybe your prince will come.& The demon laughs and puffs out smoke, right in front of her face. &That's what that other princess said, before she turned into dust that is.& He laughed even louder and snapped his fingers, the chains were loosened enough for her to write. &Five letters a day, don't expect much.&

Looking up as the demon walked into the room, Ariana dried her tears quickly on the hem of her dress and stood, shakily at first, then grew steadier. Walking over to the small table against the opposite wall, she sat on her cot obediently. &Y-you have a twisted way of b-being nice..& she sniffed, practically dead inside from being cooped up for months in his dungeon. Bowing her head, she nodded, fighting back tears at the end of his speech. The last one had turned to dust.. would that happen to her? Then she would truly be beyond help.. &A-alright. You win.. I'll w-write to someone..& she whispered, taking hold of the quill and dipping it into the ink bottle provided. She knew exactly who she would write to. He was her only hope now..

&Dear Gideon.

I hope you are fairing well these past few months and have quit drinking, though I doubt this. You always were so concerned with me.. I am writing you this in hope that, if you find it, you will help me. This demon.. I cannot say his name, for he is always watching me. Just know he is dangerous, and should you come, he may decide to kill.

Maybe it's best you stay away. I ran for a reason, but.. I didn't expect things to turn out this way. Please, if you're out there.. help me. I cannot stay here much longer, for I fear my emotional and physical state will keep deteriorating until I am nothing.

Wishing you all the best..

Ariana Everdene
High Queen of Nuveria&

Once she was done, Ariana wrote Gideon's name on the front of the envelope, sealed it, and hesitantly handed it to Alistair. The letter was dotted with moisture, her tears having fallen on the paper as she wrote, and even now still fell down her face. Maybe he was right. Maybe she should just give up...

Alistair takes the letter, then burns in to a crisp in his hands, the ashes are then carried by the smoke with the wind, going to wherever it may lead. The demon took a seat, and smoked away the remaining cigarette he had in his hands.

The Broken-hearted Queen and Heartless Demon

(Oh my! That poor queen! If the demon burnt away the letter, then it's impossible for this person to know what's going on without words. Well, unless he knows somehow, but I likely doubt that! Anyway, thank you for the message and read!)

Quote:
Message: &On the contrary, my dear.& A big, deep and smooth voice boomed behind the girl, smoke filled the air, and the demon appeared. &I did not burn that letter, even though I am quite tempted.& He circles over the young woman, his long ebony locks following his every move like a tail. &Actually, I sent that letter to that damned knight. It's just really how I send letters. You don't expect me to be some kind of mailman, knocking on your door and having dogs biting my arse, ei?& He chuckles and clutches her chin, his black painted bails, digging in her cheeks a bit.

&Now, tell me again, did I burn that letter? Or shall I burn you instead?&

- The Heartless Demon

It had felt like an imaginary sweatdrop fell from the back of her head. With a nervous short laugh, she replied, "quite possibly or get someone to do it for you. I don't know how things work for you demons." She was still nervous of that burning part he mentioned. "I think I would rather not burn today. Very unhealthy for me."

(XD Unexpected. Thank you for the message!)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:

*slight blush* Oh my! I look so adorable in that picture! I just wanna hug myself and take me home!

(D'aawwww! So cute! Thank you very much for the picture, Sweet Angel! I love it so much!)

Quote:
Running around chasing the grunnies can really be tiring. You decide to take a break and head towards a corner of the room to nap and as you get there, you notice that someone (or something?) has already taken the spot. The hamster rolls over but doesn&t seem to wake up, not even as you poke it. Its stocking continually rises and lowers as it breathes and just as you decide to leave, you notice a giftbox by your feet. When did he even wake up?

~Snoozer the Hamster

Oh no, not again. The invasion of the adorable hamsters! *resists her urge as its asleep* I'll just come back later.

Quote:
Message: As you walk along minding your own business, a red box lands beside you. Looking up, you see a red shirted girl barely covering a yawn as she runs along the bridge you happened to be next to, her black and gold hair looking somewhat messy as if she had just woken up and hadn't spent much time brushing it. She's gone within moments, and you know if you try to look for her she'll be long gone. You examine the box and notice a note tucked under the white ribbon:

I meant to do my work today,
But a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
And a butterfly flitted across the field,
And all the leaves were calling me.

And the wind went sighing over the land,
Tossing the grasses to and fro,
And a rainbow held out its shining hand--
So what could I do but go?

-Bittersweet Anon

"Was that Bittersweet again?" Picking up the box, she noticed a note that was tucked underneath the gift's ribbon. Reading the note, she thought, who wouldn't choose that option? Well, I guess it would really depend on the work, but... She looked in the direction the girl had fled in with a smile on her face. "Thank you!"

(Once again, thank you for the message!)

Quote:
Message: The city of Townsville is under attack. A monster is rampaging through the area, stealing easter eggs. He has unfortunately managed to defeat the Powerpuff Girls, crushing everybody's hopes in the process. All seems lost when out of nowhere, a new person emerges. Upon looking closer, you realize it's a humanoid with a jellyfish-like head. He identifies himself as Jellyfishman. He starts an epic battle with the monster that results in several nondescript buildings crashing down. The battle wears out eventually and Jellyfishman looks to be victorious. He gives the monster an uppercut and it flies away going, &You haven't seen the last of me!!!&. Everybody cheers and claps, you included. It then starts snowing and oddly, you're the only one without a coat because you don't watch the weather. Jellyfishman notices your shivering so he flies towards you, removes his cape and wraps it around you. He takes a bow and then with a wink and a smirk that weakens your knees, flies away.

- Lit Bunny

p.s. I don't own Powerpuff Girls, I'm just a bunny

Oh! Uhhh! *smiles* Thank you for the cape! I would of been fine in a few minutes. My body would have to get use to the cold first. After all, it's been nice and sunny out.

(XD Ah, memories. Thank you for the message!)

Quote:

jk

*pouts* Too late to be an April Fools joke. Be the way, AFK hat? What kind of silly name is that? Does it stand for something?

(I know what it is. She doesn't. xD Anyway, thank you for the message!)

Quote:
Message: As you walk along minding your own business, a red box lands beside you. Looking up, you see a red shirted girl barely covering a yawn as she runs along the bridge you happened to be next to, her black and gold hair looking somewhat messy as if she had just woken up and hadn't spent much time brushing it. She's gone within moments, and you know if you try to look for her she'll be long gone. You examine the box and notice a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Greetings... I have decided to try something new with my poems... The poem below is part five of five... See if you can find the others as I have sent them to others...

Bright days are with us, lengthened and serene.
The clods grow mellow, and the forest hath
Its budding pleasures; yet of Winter's scathe
Some drear memorials here and there are seen.
For, though the wind no more breathes frosty-keen,
It often floats the old leaves in our path,
Or sighs along some unreaped aftermath,
To mind us of the rigor that hath been.
O thou my Joy, Spring of my Wondrous Year!
Forgive, if in thy presence aught of grief
Remain from that dead time ere thou wast here.
Now, surely, such gainsaying shall be brief;
For thou wilt set my feet where flower and leaf
And soft new sward blot out the stubble sere.

-Bittersweet Anon

P.S. Best of luck...

The mage didn't even walk a few minutes. She had gotten another gift box and note from Bittersweet. This time, though, it was one part of a poem. Her's was the final part. "Now I gotta search for the rest of these parts? Well, at least it's something to do!" Excited, she ran off into the city of Gaia, looking for whoever else had the other parts.

(FUN TIME! Thanks again! *puts on searching cap*)

Quote:
Message: You dont know why but you feel a sharp pain in your side. And as you turn to look at the spot in pain a mans hands close over your eyes and wrap around your wast. You want to scream but are too frightened to. Quickly as though on cue he places his cold lips to yours and when he pulls away he says. &Im just a thorn on another pretty flower& and then is gone leaving just that. A thorn in your side as a reminder of his presence.
~WintersFrozenThorn

The mage's face turned bright red as he backed away after the kiss. D-Did he just? After he had left, she was still frozen in place. She knew who the man was. Snapping back to reality, she shook her head hoping the color on her face would change back to normal. She still had felt the pain on her side. "Thorn. Of course it was him."

(*picks up the Pinchi* No wonder why it hurt! Thank you for the message, Thorn!)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: You're sitting on a bench, as you feel warm breathing on the back of your neck, as you turn around you spot a skeleton woman. She begins screaming, as suddenly blackness fills your sight. You wake up in a damp-smelling room, with your pants gone.

-Miss Bones

Pants? Wait! You stole my pants from the drawer?? HOW COULD YOU?! I LIKE THOSE, YOU KNOW! *rages but realizes something* Ummm... Where am I?

(Yeeaaah... My outfit doesn't have any pants. Do you count stockings as pants? Thank you for the message.)

Quote:
Message: Alone in your room you hear the soft tapings of something at the window. Dully you gaze over to it seeing something you assume to be a large bird at first glance, that or a poor cat who was the victim of a smurff attack. Upon a second look you notice a long blue tail, small horns, and wings. The little winged lizard paws at your window more, requesting entrance into your home. Blinking you do so unsure as of why. The little dragon falls threw the moment you open up its little body slumped upon the floor like a beany baby that has fallen from the bed. You laugh at the silliness of the thing still unsure of where it even came from. Its bright blue eyes blink at you once, twice then a third before it hurrays under your bed. When it comes out it has the left sock of your favorite pair in its mouth. It lets out something of a happy chirp before... it flys out the window taking with it your beloved sock. You pause watching to creature fly off... your only thoughts... why the left one?
~Snowball The Dragon

My only thoughts? Definitely not! It was so cute! *goes into her little trance mood again* Such an adorable little dragon! Though, I am missing a left sock now... OH WELL!

Quote:
Message: Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip! Yap yip yap yippy yip yap yap! yip yip? Yip yippy yap yappy yip yip. Yip yip yip yip yap yap yip~ You have no idea what the little dragon next to you is attempting to tell you, but what ever it is. The little blue dragon seams to think its funny as it appears to be laughing every so often... that or its choking on something... you cant quite tell which.
~Snowball The Dragon.

*nods her head, even though she doesn't know what the dragon is saying. Still in her trance* The dragon is so adorable, I swear! I need to figure out what it's saying, at one point.

(Thanks again for the message!)

Quote:
When his radiant wings of grace
Will graze the golden sun before a fall,
But tiny dormant things
With barely any face
Survive the night,
And from their lowest place
Preserve the future for us all.

So from this small window
To the moon-gripped night,
My heart breathes with them
Slowly, slowly travelling to light.

-Bittersweet Anon

( And, I don't know how to respond to this in-character. So, you got me this time. Thank you for the wonderful poem! I always enjoy reading them. ^^ )

Quote:
Message: In the spring time you run around, chasing the menaces to the ground. Until you need to catch your breath and find somewhere out of the sun. Into the tree line you go, and happen upon an old building made of stone, tall and all alone it seemed harmless enough, even if the stonework looked to be centuries old.

Once inside you see it is not in fact just a building but a library, with book and book shelves reaching up into the darkness of the rafters. The stain glass above the door cast a pattern of a quill on the floor and there is a sign saying come in.
You do as told and wander through the shelves, happening upon a table with a book open, in it are not words but sketches of places none have ever seen. The more you look how ever the more 3d the sketches look before you realize that the ink was lifting off the page. With a cry you scramble back into the chest of a man who catches you.
&hush little one, neither I nor my ink will harm you.& you pull back to see the pale man with red hair and ink black eyes smiling at you, he is dressed like a king. With a small smile he steps back and lifts your hand placing a kiss on it before smiling at you. &Please milady, rest here as long as you wish it is safe here. &
He help you to a chair and even brings you a tray of food offering you many books to read. it is sometime later before you hear his voice reading aloud from a book, it and his ink painting the images so vividly in front of you but you are to tire and fall asleep at the table. The next thing you know you wake in your room ink stains on your hands, and though you don&t know it your face and a gift with a note beside you.
&please sleep well little one, and may your dreams one day make it into books.& the next time you try to find the library it is not there, nor is its master.
~ Ink King

She looked around the library in amazement. All the many different types of books around her, this easily beat her Study. The man who had offered her a place to rest for a bit had brought the mage many books to read. She had smiled while kicking her legs back-n-forth underneath the chair.

"If you think it's okay then, I'll stay and read for a bit. Beats catching those little grunnies, that's for sure." Choosing one of the books from the pile, Kate began to read. This is amazing! I can't believe a place like this existed in an old building, she had thought.

As the day went by, she had fallen asleep on the table. The next morning, she woke up to being inside her room. Dried ink had covered both of her hands and a bit on her face. She lifted herself up while spotting a note that was rested beside her.

"What's this?" The mage began reading the note. "Please sleep well, little one, and may your dreams one day make it into books." Placing the piece of paper on her lap, she stared at it wondering how she got here. That whole thing wasn't a dream, right? I mean, this note and the ink on my hands is proof enough. Getting up from her bed, she placed a smile on her face. "Even if it was, it was still wonderful. Now, to clean my hands."

Quote:

Oh, uh, hello, mysterious person I have no idea who you are.

Quote:
Stage lights settle once more on stage and magician. His black tuxedo vibrant against the crimson partition. Ladies and Gentlemen, for my final act I need a volunteer. Someone courageous and strong... How 'bout you my dear? His white gloved hand gestures to you. You stand in shock, what did he want you to do? His hand takes yours as you come up the stairs. In the blinding lights you can't see the chairs. It's just you and me now, my sweet little dove. Now onto the trick which I'm sure you'll love~ He motions for you to stand in the stage's middle. And with a large blue cloth he begins to fiddle. The cloth is quickly tossed over your head, and as he starts chanting you begin to feel dread. The audience gasps, wait is the trick over? And nothing seemed to have happened moreover. The fabric is whisked away and you look up in surprise. You look up and up into the magician's cruel eyes. He picks you up by the scruff of your neck. How is this happening? Hey what the heck? He puts you in his top hat for you to inhabit. You can't complain now because you're a rabbit. The magician smiles and returns his hat. Looks like the show's over, just like that.

The Malignant Magician

Wait, why am I so small? She placed her hands, or what would be her legs as well, in front of her to see. They were very stubby and fuzzy. Rabbit? I'm a rabbit?? Suddenly, the magician had picked her up by the back of her neck. While making noises that would be spoken as "let me go! Let me go!", she was placed inside his top hat. Moving back-n-forth to try and tip the hat over, she was slowly tiring herself out. The next set of noises would of been spoken as, "if you don't let me go, I'll just burn my way through! Just cause I'm a rabbit, doesn't mean I lost my abilities."

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: I remember you! I hope you ate all of the cupcake, my dear.
~He then glanced a bit to see his pet play with yours~
I can see they like each other. Now for my gift to you...
~He hands her a box with yellow ribbons as he gave her a kiss on the cheek~
Something to eat. I may not have to whisper to make you eat it!
-Myel

Ah, I remember you. Temptation got the best of me. It's a cupcake! How can you say 'no' to it?? *face turns red after the kiss on the cheek* You- Uh- You don't have to, I mean. Thank you for the gift!

(Oh hi. Thank you for the message!)

Quote:

~ Vocaloid Program CV-94: Eccentric Sour-Notes

(Not in-character again! Anyway, that was very lovely. I loved your voice. Thank you for the voice/song message!)

Quote:

You hear ocean waves close by, rocking back and forth until you get up and see sand covering your hands. Looking up, you expect a clear sky with a bright sun and instead, see the night sky and a thick layer of fog covering the whole area. As you stand up and glance forward, you notice a figure that appears male somewhat close, pacing back and forth alongside the edge of the water, holding a sack in his arms. He seemed awfully fidgety and you wonder what he`s waiting for. He then tilts his head in your direction and for just a second, the fog clears enough so you can get a clear view of his head. His black hair is just about shoulder length and his brown eyes are illuminated even in the dark sky and you take note of his pained expression. The fog then strangely reappears and he turns back to the ocean again. If he saw you, he certainly didn`t give any indication of it.

A few minutes pass as you try to move towards him but it seems like every step you take only causes you to seem to end up even farther. Then, you see lights appear from a distance in the direction of the ocean and stop. A flash blinds your eyes and you`re no longer in the beach, but back at your house in Barton Town (yes, you live in Barton Town since I need an initial place to start). A strange feeling consumes you as you, causing you to believe that it`s not the last time you`ll see the boy. What just happened also doesn`t seem like a complete dream as you reach down to pull off a shell, from the mysterious place, that stuck to your hand.

Story start.

-The Creator

She continued to look at the shell that she had pulled off. It all felt like a dream. Blinding light, foggy conditions, it all pointed towards it. However, with the item she had in her hand from the beach that all took place at, it just left her confused. "I wonder what happened," she said, sighing right after. "It always seems to happen like that. I'm in one spot, then back at my house. Gaia is such a weird place."

Quote:

Message: Ah, beautiful Kate, how great it must be to be so loved by the Anon community.
You've gotten messages here, there and everywhere it seems.
Though, I must admit, I still feel shy to give you this gift.
I know they're not the greatest things around, but please, have a heart, they're very special to me after all.
They represent my heart, split into two and hanging just out of view, always there but rarely seen.
I... must admit, you've struck my heart-strings a little bit...
so to this end, I hope to hear from you, and maybe one day, you'll hear from me too.
~ Le Livre blanc Prince
~ Le p&ch& de la raison

Oh, ummm, thank you very much. *holds the gift in her hand and frowns* I really hope this isn't what I'm thinking of. I say that because.... well...
She's gonna turn you down like the other love struck kiddies.
You know, putting it that way makes me sound rude and just evil.
It's true, though. Just look at Valentine's Day.
I know, I know. *sighs* What she said is just about right. I'm really sorry, but if that's what you're pointing towards, then I must decline. I hope you can understand.

Quote:

Message: Do you hear me call your name in the dead of night?
Do you listen to the trees swaying gently in the breeze, only to scratch your window?
I call for you, and yearn to see your colors run.

The gashes in your sides, screaming out to the darkness.
And soon I will be there to carry you to your final rest.

As we walk, I will hum to you songs of better times.

~Reaper

*sweatdrop* Ummm... I think I'll pass on that offer. And, hopefully that won't happen for a long time.

Quote:

{ Rain Cloud }

(Another voice message. This one was really cute as well! Also, love your voice. Thank you for the voice message!)

Quote:
Message: A soft ballad drifts over the breeze of the cool night air, laced with both mystery and joy. Curious as to the nature of the song, as well as to whom might be singing it, you decide to follow the melody to find its source.

After several minutes of wandering, you find your way to a nearby lake. There, on the edge of the dock, you find your answer in the form of a creature you had thought to only be a myth. A mermaid sits there, singing her ballad into the moonlight.

Stunned, you watch her for a few moments, before moving closer. Suddenly she whirls, her eyes wide in fright.

&O-o-oh! D-don't come a-a-any...& She pauses in her words before blinking in surprise.

&O-Oh...you don't l-look so s-scary...& She tilts her head before smiling brightly and offering you a small gift.

&H-h-here! My apologies.& She leaves you the gift before diving down into the water and disappearing beneath the surface.

- The Frightened Mermaid

"W-Wow! An actual mermaid!" she said, surprised. "I've read about them but never actually thought they existed." The mermaid handed the mage a gift box while apologizing. Just before she was about to reply with, "you don't have to be sorry," she dove into the water and disappeared from the surface sight. Kate tried to see if she could find the mythical being, but was unable to. "Uhh, hopefully you can hear me but thanks!"

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
You hear squeaking in the field as you search for grunnies. Looking down, you see little hamsters scurrying around and think they&re looking for something. As you walk towards them, you hear the leader yell &&Let&s go find us an Easter Bunny! Hamtaro and Bijou, you come along with me! Oxnard, Pashmina and Penelope, that way! Panda, Dexter, and Howdy in that direction! And Cappy, Maxwell and Sandy that way!&& They head off, but one of them seems to have left you a shovel and you wonder if they really know what they&re doing.

~Boss the Hamster

*blushes over the sight of the hamsters* There's so many more this time! They're all so adorable, too! I WANNA TAKE SOME HOME WITH ME!

Quote:

-VS

*sweatdrop* Are you the Halloween Easter Bunny? My favorite holiday. The eggs are so awesome! *tries to not look at the bunny as she's afraid it might attack her*

(Thank you for the message! Happy Easter to you, too!)

Quote:
I hope you've had a great day.
And I want to,
Know that I love you.
I'll keep you forever in my broken Heart,
Ironically fixing them is my Art.
I shall fix yours.
And it will open many doors.
Only for you...
For I love you.

~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

A blush had taken over her face. "Oh, not you too! I- uh-" She looked away from the mechanic. "Th-Thanks. I hope you have or had a great Easter, too."

(Thank you for the second message, Arron!)

Quote:
In your circuit of the high heavens;
Strong are your steps on the unfurled heights,
Glad Mother are you to the constellations.

You sink down into the ocean of want,
Without defeat, without scathe;
You rise up on the peaceful wave
Like a queen in her maidenhood's flower.

-Bittersweet Anon

(Ahh, poetry. I just love it so much. I wish I could actually write it but oh well. Anyway, thank you once again for the lovely poem!)

Quote:
You feel a presence behind you. You turn to see, but no one is there. 'Looking for me?' someone asks. You turn to see a young man, with bright angelic wings and with a devilish red tail. He flies down to you, reaching over for you hand. He lifts your hand for him to kiss.

Well haven't we done this before
I must confess, something about you
Makes me want to come back for more
Come back to at least get a closer view
Of your eyes so divine
And soft lips so amazing
It gives a feeling words cannot define
Followed with those hips, it seems like your teasing

I can go on and on about Kate
That's how beautiful and wonderful she really is
Can you imagine how amazing it will to be there with her on a lovely date?
It would be perfect, and such an honor to be with a princess.
But even after I know the truth of being an actual Angel
All I want to do is to be with you and fulfill your desires
Because to me you'll always be special
Special and beautiful, no matter the attires.

I wish you'd let me treat you right
And witness those soft lips myself
Whether it would be a kiss or a bite
I just want you to treat yourself
So I can show you our chemistry
And please the delicate sweet spots
To treat you right is my goal sweetie
Can you handle the amazing thoughts

So what would it be cutey
Would you mind that you are taken to new heights
Have such mutual connections and love blindly
And create one of our greatest nights~

..and with a snap of fingers he disappears, leaving a gift box with a note attached.

~ Drachan The Incubus ~

"Hello, Drachan," she said, a slight smile on her face. "It's good to see you again, however. You know my answer to that offer already, don't you?" The mage sighed. She had tried to stay happy upon seeing her old friend. "Thank you for the offer, though. I'm not the right person you should be sharing it with."

(Thank you for the message, Drachan!)

Quote:
Message: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can be yo sum bunny?

- Flopsie

I'm a nobody, then? Weeeelll... *crosses her arms* That's true for me even before getting this. I don't agree in normal standards, though. I'm sorry, but I have to say 'no'.

Quote:
~Lotus~

*laughs* I see you saw the picture. Well, your gif wins, then.

(xD Thanks, Lotus!)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
*Tobi will reading you a poem*
On This Evening,i saw bunny hopping
On This Event,i saw people hunting eggs
is easter all about eggs and bunnies?
well for me,it's all about cheers and suprises
`Happy Easter Kate-chan'
-Tobi-

*waves and smiles* Hello again, Tobi. I hope you enjoyed your Easter. Well, that's another way you can put the holiday.

Quote:
*Smiles*
Another Poem for you :
While you are smilling,Your Hair is glittering like the night sky,
i taught i was dreaming,but it was reality,
In that day,i always look at the night sky,remember the day you smile while your hair is glitter like Flower at garden,their scent was scattering.
-Tobi-

D'aawww! That was a nice poem. Thank you very much, Tobi! Happy Belated Easter you to.

(Thanks again!)

Quote:
~Vocaroo Princess
(Happy late Easter! I was on vacation for the first part of the event DX)

(Hello there! Happy Belated Easter to you, too! Also, loved your message/song/voice/insertwhateverelsehere. So, thank you for the voice message!)

Quote:
ICHINOSE TOKIYA

The library is empty. Spring break has let the students out for a week, but you remain alone in
the library of the Saotome boarding school, refusing to leave and return home. The place was
rather empty and quiet; the perfect atmosphere for studying the things you want to study about.

And the clock ticks.

&Ah, it's you again.& Ichinose Tokiya takes the empty seat across from you, books in hand.
&You're not going home for Spring break?& He asks. Before you could even reply, he sighs
and opens the first book on his pile. &Nevermind, you don' need to answer that.& He adds.
You merely look at him, telling him that it was alright if he joins you. After all, he had been
your study partner until the events that happened last Christmas had...somehow got Tokiya
avoiding you for a while.

And you sit in silence once more.

&It's nice not to spend Easter alone. Even though we're only in silence.& He finally says.
You note the sound of cloth and suddenly, Tokiya has produced a large Easter egg from
somewhere. It was nicely decorated and he was handing it to you. &This is for you.&
He says with a gentle, laying it on the space between your books and his.

&Thank you for keeping me company this Easter day.&

[[OOC; Dont you think I've forgotten you, Kate ;D]]

"It's fine," she replied. "This wouldn't be the first Spring Break I've done this. I don't really do much fun during this time anyway." She looked over at him as he placed a large Easter egg in-between both of their books. That's an Easter egg?? she thought, looking the egg over from her side. She smiled as she was thanked for spending time with him. "No problem. Glad I could keep you company, even if it was for a short time. Thank you for the egg."

(I remember. xD Thank you for the message!)

Quote:
Message: You hear a quiet giggle coming from a path on your left. Curious, you head down the path until you enter a clearing. You look around and take note of what you see. There's a natural pool to your right, a stone slab sitting in front. There are natural-looking groups of flowers near the trees, though they are far too well-tended to be wild. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a shimmer above the stone slab, and when you turn your head to look back there is a young-looking elf, clad in blue, perched on the stone staring back at you. She smiles slightly and gazes into the water.
&Ah, I was hoping to have some company. How was it that you found me?&
You begin to stammer something about a giggle, but she just smiles and nods her head.
&Of course. That makes perfect sense.&
You tilt your head slightly and look at her, curious as to what she means. You are answered by a quiet voice in your mind.
*It is of no importance. Thank you for following my summons. I truly do appreciate it.*
She smiles at you once more, and hops off the rock. Placing a small gift box in your hands and kissing you lightly on the cheek, she closes her eyes and begins to shimmer and fade. When she has gone, you look down at the gift box. On it is a tag that reads simply, &Thank you for helping me.&

~Lunatira

Once she had disappeared, Kate was alone once more. She looked at the gift box the female elf had given to her. Carrying it on her left hand, she used her right to begin poking at the box. After that amusement passed by, she carried the present to her side.

"The same gift and disappear routine. They always get me like that." With a sigh, she quickly put a smile on her face. "Thank you, miss. However, having to find my way back isn't gonna be fun," she said, jokingly. Turning around, she started walking down the same path she thought she came from. I really hope I walked by here.

(Thank you for the message, Lunatira!)

Quote:

But for reals.
That Queen's heart is so cold.
Throw this at her,
then join me by the fire?
I'll be waiting with more coco.

~The Bunny Prince

Narnia? *slightly tilts her head in confusion* What or where's that? And, who is this queen you speak off?

Quote:

Your feet shuffle softly against the hard stone floors of the streets, the gentle tap but music to your ears in the deafening silence of the night. You stare up at the unclouded sky, eyes filling with wonder and curiosity as the slight twinkle of the stars draws you in. Something about this night felt.. magical to you as you allow the bitter cold wind to pick up and caress your winter flushed cheeks. Magical, and yet... wrong. Your cheeks lifted as you stuck your lower lip out a moment, pulling the dark shawl closer to your shivering body and continuing on your way home. The night was devoid of any sounds, people fast asleep in their cozy beds, kept lit and warm by crackling fires amidst their wake. The air seems to get heavy around you, as if a horrible energy was surrounding your very being, and your work worn shoes skipped a little to pick up the pace. Your shawl billows out around you, the fabric covering your body just barely keeping out the cold, and most definitely not keeping out the bad feeling that seemed to seep into the very marrow of your bones. You were nearly there- you could take the long way, but for some reason your aching feet automatically take the turn for the short cut, guiding you into the dark alley behind your house. The wind seemed to break by the buildings on either side of you, shawl slowly coming to a settled state as the air seemed to calm and still. Your feet elicited a new sound, the grinding of dirt and stone beneath your boots nearly made you cringe as you slowly made your way down the alley. Nearly there, you couldn't stop now- but found yourself freezing in place at the sound of rocks being shifted behind you. Your legs stopped, feet poised mid stride as your body clenched in alarm, and it took everything you had in you just to make yourself slowly turn around to face the direction of the sound.

A heated, snarling growl lifted to your ears and reverberated through your body- sending shivers down your spine and causing hairs to stand up even in the slight warmth under your clothes. Your eyes widened as you tried to adjust to the dark shadows of evening, your heart beginning to pound within your chest so hard you thought it might burst out. What was that? It sounded like a dog. It had to be, perhaps it was the neighbors dog- you silently reassure yourself and force your body to relax as you turned to face forwards yet again. This time, you did not see the empty alleyway it had once been. You feel your chest tighten and your breath hitch and steam in the air as your gaze landed upon the origin of the sound. A wolf. And not a little one too, one with seemingly extended arms and legs, with fur in strange lengths, and silver ties along its body. Its green, humanistic eyes bare down on you just as viciously as its lips were lifted in spite. Saliva dripped from its open mouth, and its heated breath caught in the air as wisps when it growled yet again, this time the sound sending adrenaline through your veins. Black fur seemed to glisten with starlight as its lithe muscles worked to push itself forwards, taking slow, deliberately careful steps towards you. It sucked in the cool air around it through its mouth and nose, tasting. Learning. What had it come for? Fear caused your muscles to root into place, and your fight or flight response still hadn't made up its mind as the gigantic beast stopped but inches away from you. It leaned its great maw down to your face, snarling slightly once again, earning a drop of saliva onto your perfectly good shawl as it dipped its muzzle down to catch your scent. This beast was angry, you could feel the rage radiating off it in waves of heat and musk as it seemed to contemplate the situation at hand. Perhaps it was considering whether or not to eat you? A small sound emits from the back of your throat- it poised as if to pounce, and soon the noise transformed into a cry as it jumped in your direction- sliding up and clear past your head.

You whisk around, eyes wide and body trembling as you watched it climb stealthily up the walls of the house behind you and bound swiftly away. Its muscle movements seemed almost.. human. Then again, while you were looking into its eyes, directly into its face, it was as if you had connected. You could feel its- no, his anger, you could feel his injustice. You could feel something not quite right about that wolf- no, man as it jumped over your head, the look of agony in his eyes was clearly overwhelming. You paused, shaking your head and wrapping your arms around your body in order to quell the vicious trembling. You had no idea what happened to that man that had created him into such a beast, but your heart yearned for both his revenge and his release as you took a step forwards to leave. You foot brushed up against something, making a small sound of contact as you curiously look down, still shaken from your experience. You leaned down slowly and pick the object up, assuming the Man Beast had dropped it while making his way out of the alley. Well, of course. He wouldn't have many places to put it, would he? You mulled it over before sticking it into your pocket, assuming he'll come back for it eventually. Or not- that was alright too. Your feet finally figured out how to move again and your shawl whipped back behind you as you made haste towards your house. Though you know not what possessed you to, however you look back in the direction the beast left and silently pray he finds what ever it is he's looking for.

The Spanish Wolf has visited you. Count your blessings that you still live, and pray he finds the one who transformed him into a beast before he takes his anger out on you.

As she turned left by the next corner, the mage leaned her body up against the nearest building wall sighing in relief. She wasn't expecting a creature, no, a wolf, to show up like that. She was unprepared and could of easily been killed if the wolf had chose to do so. Her heart was still pounding at a rapid pace. Kate slid down the wall and placed herself onto the cement ground.

"That was really close," she said, closing her eyes and keeping her head on the wall. I wonder who could of done that to him and for what reason. I just hope he doesn't return. I don't wanna harm him. Not his fault he's in blind rage.

Opening her eyes, she gazed up at the night sky. As she regained control of her body, she lifted herself back up on her feet. She was nearly home, at this point. Walking right, she faced the alley once more before walking right past it. This event taught her a lesson, that's for sure. Always be prepared while going down a dark alley at night, no matter who you are. The girl had hoped for the best for the cursed man.

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: As you are going about your usual business you notice a young woman walking towards you. She's humming a cheerful tone with a smile that doesn't quite hide the sense of danger that seems to radiate from her. Though that might also be because of the bloody knife she was cleaning as she walks. She stops in front of you, her green eyes examining you as if uncertain of whether you are the one she is looking for. Apparently you are, since she begins to speak, &You must be one of the people Grimmy has taken a liking to. I can see why, you're a cutie.& She suddenly frowns as if something has just occurred to her, &Though you probably don't know who I'm talking about... What has she been going by here...& She's lost in thought for several minutes before you can almost see the light bulb go off in her head. &Oh yeah, it was Bittersweet! Anywho's.&, her cheerful grin returns as she continues, &I don't really remember why I stopped by other than it had to do with her... Seems to be happening a lot recently... I used to be so good at remembering things, it's such a pain that I seem to be losing that.& Despite her words, she seems more amused than irritated by this. She suddenly hands you something. &Here. I found it on the way over here, but with the state my mind has been I'll probably forget about it if I kept it& She begins to walk away before she suddenly looks at you again, &Oh! And would you mind keeping my little visit between us? No need for Grimmy to know her boss has been keeping tabs on her.& With a wave, she resumes her cheery humming and strolls away.

She chuckled. "It's alright. We're all forgetful at some point. Usual at the most unneeded times." The young woman had then handed her a small tree-like plant. Judging by its appearance, it looked like something from the Zen Gardens. As she walked by her, she had mentioned to the mage not to tell Grimmy, or Bittersweet, about the visit. With a small smile, Kate replied with, "uh, sure, I guess." Waving her goodbye, she quickly jumped to thought.

Wait... I guess? Did I just agree to that? I'm already going through enough lies for one week. Must I add another??

Quote:
Message: Kate walked down the sidewalk, eyes squinted and jacket pulled up to protect against the sudden onslaught of bitter wind that seemed to blow up from the ground. As she walked, her feet started to crunch something underfoot, something brittle that swirled through the wind like tiny little knives.

She cracked her eyes open a bit and saw a thing layer of bleached white bones, crunched to a fine powder under her feet. She took a closer look and noticed a few of the bones were long and thin, curled up towards her like fingers. No, not like fingers. They were fingers, stripped of flesh and bleached white until brittle.

Kate took a step back and let out a small scream, that was carried away in the now dying wind. She turned around and started to run, finding herself on a plain of bone, under a pale silver sky with splotches of red clouds smeared across like clotted blood.

&Leaving so soon?&

Kate turned around again and saw a tall man, leaning against a tower of skeletons, jumbled together with hands reaching out as if begging for help. The man, if he could be called that at all, had dark gray skin and two glowing green eyes. He wore a suit of bright tangerine orange, that looked out of place next to the bleached white bones.

Kate attempted to back away, but found her ankles bound by circles of bones, jutting up from the brittle top layer like garden weeds.

&What - what do you want?& Kate said, a involuntary tremor in her voice.

&More bones for my collection,& the man said, as he smiled, revealing bits of blood and flesh dangling from razor sharp teeth.

-You are a sculpture in the bone garden of a demon-

Demon's Kin

She looked at the bones that had bound her from moving. Lowering herself to her ankles, she attempted to pull the bones off of her. At the same time of doing this, she gazed back at the man who had revealed blood and flesh attached to his teeth, some barely holding on. It had felt like an imaginary sweatdrop fell from the back of her head. A dimmed grayish circle had formed underneath Kate. It was a weak spell, but enough that it would probably get her free.

If I can keep him distracted for a short time I can get rid of these bones quickly. Nervously laughing, she replied, "can't we just talk this over? You know, demon to mage. I'm sure we would be able to find out many common interests."

(Oh dear. xD Thank you for the message!)

Quote:
*recites a poem*
In Netheirland,their was gurl
who's hair is sparkly like the sun,
who's eyes are very cute
and those were the eyes of a princess,
who's name is Kate
-Toshiro Hitsugaya-

*slight blush and rubs the back of her head with a smile* D'aawww. I don't think I fit that, though.
You clearly don't. You being a princess? That's laughable.
*ignores her* However, thank you for the very kind words.
Probably a more princess-like Kate.
*still ignoring*

Quote:
      Where true Love burns Desire is Love's pure flame;
      It is the reflex of our earthly frame,
      That takes its meaning from the nobler part,
      And but translates the language of the heart.

-Heartless Romantic

( *can't figure out a way to replay in-character* Anyway, that was a lovely poem, I must say. So, thank you very much! Sorry for the short reply. DX )

Quote:
The Description and Meaning of Poem ,is all about you my dear kate,
it's okay,if you don't like one,what matter is you have a heart like a princess
-Toshiro Hitsugaya-

*continues to smile* Really? Oh, thank you, then.
Heart of a princess? *chuckles* More like an Ice Que- *mouth is duct taped* ...

(Thank you once more!)

Quote:
I once so you on the deep,drowning like never before
in very moment,i tried to swim but the water was to deep
no-one was their to save you

Gladly,I call of the dolphins to save you,
and you drifted back to thee shore
you were smiling like never before
the dolphins and i are like the family to you

You must take care of your kate,
or danger musn't not be take
it's a whole heard of zombies
we are taking thee town
~Color Blue~

Wait a second. When did you two became a part of my family? Why wasn't I informed of this?? How did I get over to the deep end??? Why were my awesome swimming abilities failing me???? What about zombies????? UGH! TOO MANY QUESTIONS!

(Thank you for the message. Uhhh... I think I broke?)

Quote:

My name is
Robo-Diedrich. My cre-cre-creator wanted to call me Droidrich, but I kicked him in the face and ran away because I am full of facts and one of those facts is that my name is Robo-Diedrich! Did you know that my creator was Diedrich? Really! After wandering into a laboratory that he thought was someone's home, he tried to play with the knobs on the TV, but the TV was a robot cloning machine and not a TV at all so I was born and all of Diedrich's facts were downloaded into me! I am a perfect replica of Diedrich except I do not think of dumb names like 'Droidrich' and I do not make dumb babies when I get fat which makes me 5000% better than Diedrich in every way.

Would you like to know a fact? Of course you would! I am be-be-better at dispensing facts than Diedrich ever was and I hardly ever malfun-fun-fun-function in any way because that is impossible for an amazing robot like me!

Anyway here is a fact, okay, I am going to tell you a fact and that fact is this fact.

Did you know that unicorn poop is actually pure white light? Their a**s is actually a prism, it is true!

Okay well I am very busy with being a per-per-perfect amazing robot now so I have to go!

Okay bye! Oh here is something I found on the ground. I have no use for it because I am a robot who only needs facts, but maybe you can do something with it.

Bye! Bye forever! Bye-bye!

User Image
~ Robo-Diedrich

*tries to figure out something to say. The fact left her stumped and slightly disturbed* Uhh... Thank you for the fact? My mind... My poor mind...

(Thank you for the message. xD)

Quote:
I am not a part of the familiy,
i am an unknown person.
who's eyes are sharper like the hawk,
it was a dream

No worries,Zombies aren't real people
You were dreaming,while i am capative in your dream,
while your sleeping,your swimming skills are still there.
but if you need some-thing from me

Just call Thee Blue,and Blues will come too
Just a Tiny Fairy,who's flies around on the bushes
seeking people's happiness
*Bows and Leaves your Dream*
Wake Up Kate.(snaps)
-Color Blue-

This is all a- *wakes up and quickly lifts herself from her pillow* It- It was really all just a dream? *begins to remember some parts to it* That definitely was different than my usual dreams, that's for sure.

(Her questions have been answered! Thank you for the message.)

Quote:

You are? *tilts her head slightly* How did it bring fourth you if you were already on this world?

(Thank you for the message this Friday the 13th... even though I don't believe in it.)

Quote:
I don't think about anywhere but here.
Happiness is replaced with sudden dread
When the dark, pregnant clouds draw slowly near.

You start to run, and I decide to stay
To listen to raindrops as they fall down.
Drumming beats begin and I start to sway,
Don't care if my things are soaked on the ground.

Bubbly laughter fills air around me
And the clouds dissipate to show blue sky.
That's when I see you, there under our tree
Your dark eyes are wide, I want to know why.

Then you walk over, your smile so bright.
You're happy you stayed to see such a sight.

-Bittersweet Anon

(Another lovely poem from you, Bitter! Aww... I didn't stay out in the rain as well? Must be because of the outfit. Need to pick a better one next time.. Anyway, thanks again for the poem! Always love reading them.)

---

Sapphire Otter

Thank you to the following anons...

The Horror Twins (x2), Bittersweet Anon (x6), The Gentleman Rabbit, Dante the Incubus (x2), Anon who plays the piano, Arron the Lythcol Mechanic (x2), Robot Anon, The White Rider, Pestilence, Lotus (x2), Celestial Centaur, Blight (x3), Monster, White Satin, Redemption, The Broken-hearted Queen and Heartless Demon (x2), Sweet Angel Anon, Snoozer the Hamster, Lit Bunny, hello toki, WintersFrozenThorn, Miss Bones, Snowball The Dragon (x2), Ink King, Anon who called me a cutie, The Malignant Magician, Myel, Vocaloid Program CV-94: Eccentric Sour-Notes, The Creator, Le Livre blanc Prince, Reaper, Rain Cloud, The Frightened Mermaid, Boss the Hamster, VS, So Complicated Anon, Drachan the Incubus, Flopsie, Tobi, Vocaroo Princess, Ichinose Tokiya, Lunatira, The Bunny Prince, The Spanish Wolf, Boss of Bit- I mean, a strange lady, Demon's Kin, Toshiro Hitsugaya (x2), Heartless Romantic, Color Blue (x2), and Robo-Diedrich!

Sapphire Otter

That should be it. Come in and chat! I got work to do. *looks over at messages*

Sapphire Otter

Quote:

*frowns* No, no, no! That is SO wrong! What did those bunny rabbits do to you?? Ariel, as punishment, you must wear these! *holds out a pair of bunny ears* Pleeeeeassssee??

(Thank you for the message, Twins!)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: Talking excitedly with your fellow Gaians, you never noticed the young woman standing close by. She begins to walk past and suddenly shoves a red box into your hands before rushing off. You stare after her in surprise, only catching a glimpse of her red shirted back and long black and gold hair before she rounds a corner. You rush over and look around, but she has vanished without a trace. You frown and look at the box, finally noticing a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Life is an immense dream. Why toil?
All day long I drowse with wine,
And lie by the post at the front door.
Awakening, I gaze upon the garden trees,
And, hark, a bird is singing among the flowers.
Pray, what season may this be?
Ah, the songster's a mango-bird,
Singing to the passing wind of spring.
I muse and muse myself to sadness,
Once more I pour my wine, and singing aloud,
Await the bright moonrise.
My song is ended--
What troubled my soul? I remember not.

-Bittersweet Anon

"I wonder where she went?" she said, giving up on finding her. She looked down at the gift box she received and spotted a note hidden under the white ribbon. Pulling it out, Kate began to read it. As she finished, she places the note back on the box. "That was rather sad, in a way. I wonder what troubles them."

(Ah! Thank you, Bittersweet! Enjoy your Easter!)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: As you search around for more Easter Eggs, you see something small and round under a bush. Thinking that it is an egg, you bend down and grab it only to discover that it&s a small white rabbit curled up in a ball. The rabbit looks at you for a moment before running back under the bush and disappears. You take another look where the rabbit was and see a colorful Easter egg. You reach your arm in as far as you can to reach it when your fingers touch what feels like another hand. You pull your arm back and look around the other side of the bush to see a man half under the bush, a rabbit tail sticking out from his back. I&m terribly sorry, where you after this egg as well? he pushes himself out from the bush with egg in hand, his hat falling off from his head. Your eyes widen from the sight of him. He has big white ear on the top of his head, and white fur all on his face. I&m sorry; I didn&t know there was someone on the other side of this bush, let alone someone beautiful like yourself. Here, take it, there are plenty of eggs around, I&m sure I could find another. He smiled handing you the egg. You take the egg and thank him as he reaches back under the bush for his hat. Although no matter how much I look, there&s no way I&ll be able to find someone as beautiful as you are. He put his hat on and stood up, helping you to your feet. I do mean that you know. You are very beautiful. He gently takes your hand and kisses it lightly. I&ve something for you that I would like to give you. He reaches into his basket and pulls out a small box, placing it in your hands. What kind of Easter would it be without something sweet. He leaned down and kisses your cheek then whispers in your ear, Just meeting you is sweet enough for me. Happy Easter young lady, do take care. He tipped his hat before walking past you, basket hanging from one arm, and twirling a cane in the other. As you watch him walk away, you feel something brush past your leg. You look down in time to see the small white rabbit run past you, following him.
- The Gentleman Rabbit

She placed her hand on the kissed cheek and slightly blushes. "Oh- I, uh, thank you, sir. I hope you have a happy Easter, too." Her hand lowered back to her side. As she felt something brushing up against her leg for a few seconds, she looked down to see the white rabbit from earlier. It had seem the bunny was with the stranger she had just met. So cute! she thought to herself, trying to hold her urge.

(Thank you for the message, Gentleman Rabbit!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff