Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Bittersweet Anon

"Well fortunately for you darling, I am not a human." Elle said quite matter of factly as she brushed her hair out of her face, tilting her head to the side, "Where I.... work if you say, losing your muse can be cause for death. A not very pleasing or swift death at that."

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Tapping his nose, she turned her head to the side. "Don't wish to hurt me? You are honestly too sweet. You can't hurt something that isn't truly alive now can you puppet?"

Vortex Paradox

Temptress took her hand within hers as she curtsied, bringing the girl to her feet so she could kiss the corner of her lips, "How could I ever forget to give you an anon my sweetheart? It would be such a shame if I ever did."

Mistletoe Anon

Staring at the box inching closer at closer to her, only for her sapphire blue eyes to alight with a certain happiness at the sprite. She was really something else enti- . Her thoughts were completely thrown for a loop as she soon found herself smothered in blankets and affection with soup. The sprite obviously knowing that she indeed was horribly sick though she had found mysterious ways of making it appear like she was not.

"Well. Then. Ma petite pomme you go forth and be merry mm?" She purred at the little one obviously pleased by the attention to detail the little sprite showed with drawing panties on the peeps. What good taste she instilled in her daughter. "And I will stay here and rest as you you sweetly ordered."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

II Bright Sea-kun II

"Is that so? Well not all ladies are made of sugar spice and everything nice, Mon veux." She began telling him, more of less getting absorbed into how soft and silky his hair was between her fingers. She could be so distractable sometimes, "Some Ladies can be quite cruel.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can be yo sum bunny?

- Flopsie

Now isn't this just oh so sweet?
Adorable bunny, you are quite unique
If you can get along with my Kitten Echo
you can be the bunny for me if you wish to know.

Dangerous Hunter

The Temptress Anon
Oh..? -She seems somewhat puzzled and concerned- That seems to be rather harsh...

Desirable Genius

8,450 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Temptress Anon

"Is that so? Well not all ladies are made of sugar spice and everything nice, Mon veux." She began telling him, more of less getting absorbed into how soft and silky his hair was between her fingers. She could be so distractable sometimes, "Some Ladies can be quite cruel.

Everything that is right or reasonable pleads for separation.

User Image

✧ Really now?
Big Brother tells me that Ladies are quite Nice. Delicate Flowers.
He wanted that drilled in mt mind. Because it's called being a Kirkland Gentleman. I think. Hmmm. . . . ✧

The blood of the slain, the weeping voice of nature cries, 'tis time to part.

Timid Hero

The Temptress Anon

The room was spinning & becoming unbearably hot for Arron. His medicine was in his pocket, if you could take it then he would be fine. If only he could be left alone for longer than a minute. Arron did not want his monstrous side to appear. Not in this situation, not now.
"Hurry up Boyo, or I'm takin' ova!" came the gruff voice in his head. Unfortunately the cyrstals were appearing in greater amount on his skin. He was about to lose control. Arron needed is his medicine & fast."St-Stay back" he said, his voice now becoming rougher.
The Temptress Anon

Vortex Paradox

Temptress took her hand within hers as she curtsied, bringing the girl to her feet so she could kiss the corner of her lips, "How could I ever forget to give you an anon my sweetheart? It would be such a shame if I ever did."

U- um.... *blushes* I forgot all my practice on not getting flustered.... I wanted to try being prim and proper for you so I'm not all..... fangirlish........

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Quote:
Welcome to you, sun of the season's turning,
In your circuit of the high heavens;
Strong are your steps on the unfurled heights,
Glad Mother are you to the constellations.

You sink down into the ocean of want,
Without defeat, without scathe;
You rise up on the peaceful wave
Like a queen in her maidenhood's flower.

-Bittersweet Anon

Sometimes I feel I am just too close
Just a hint away, just a note
Perhaps I am just trailing to stay afloat
Perhaps I need to become more remote
Within this sea of which I tend to boast
Let me take this one just off the coast
Perhaps I need to give you a spin
Another way for the simplest of things to reside in
Or just something more simple something sweet
Something, that will make you mine without a second peep.

Quote:
User Image Those eyes, that hair, Everything about you is simply astounding! Your beauty gives my life meaning! Would you kindly consider bearing my children? -The Lecherous Monk

You children? Now sweetheart, don't make me laugh
To have you children would be an interesting task
How about sex, simple like that
I do believe you would like that better in fact.

Quote:
My dear little temptation embodied
Do you remember this body?
Somebody who danced along side you
Danced within you
Should I continue?
Ive taken something from you
Right from under you
A green little thing
So slender and sweet
Such a treat
Your Mistletoe so sheik
With her tweaks
Shy little tweet
Such a wonderful play thing
With wonderful noises
She shrieks
Shes the sweetest thing I have ever had
Does that make you mad?
That I could have more fun
With this little dove
Sent from above
To hold her from above
And let her fall
Again and again
Worry not
She isn&t dead
But ive gotten in her mind
Ive gotten between her thighs
So slender and mine
All mine

Come dance with me again
On this stage of sin
I might just let you win
Your sweet little thing
That is
If she would return
After what ive done

Razzle Dazzle

What is this now, darling you have stolen my little pet?
Perhaps it is about time I teach you a lesson you shall never forget.
Just how should I start? How should I begin?
How shall I teach you a little lesson in dealing with sin?
Sit down here, and just relax,
Let me go about in this little sinful task.
Perhpas I shall start from bottom to top
And tell you all the things that simply are not
Common in the way that I do opperate.
Please sweetie, this isn't me even irrate.
That green little sprite, while she certainly isn't mine
Perhaps you will be however in due time
I do like my pets, I play for keeps
I like to have them anytime or anyday of the week
At this she paused, picking up a whip
testing the leather by a press of her lips
Turning back of course, the tail hit his inner thigh
Beneath his clothing a perfect red round welt would lie

You wan't to dance, Darling? Do you really wish to try?
You know I have haven't got the good sense to just let that offer go by
Let me teach you one of mine, just a simple test
She spoke almost sweet like honey as she put her boot to his chest
With a bit of a push, into a chair he fell
Grinning now, She was weaving him into the most perfect of spells.
With the whip touching his cheek, warm to the touch
The cold unweilding leather was not even much.
Lips on his ear, breath just softer than a pant

Or should I stop here so I don't have to prove you can't?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Bittersweet Anon

"Perhaps it may seem from the outside as such. But it is not. After all our muse is what keep us alive, it is what keeps us... well those like me, afloat in this very strange and unusual place." She spoke, winding the girls black and gold hair around her finger idly, confiding another chunk of information about herself that she usually was content to let lay in mystery. "But of course you don't need to worry your head about that darling. It is of course, my burden to bear."
II Bright Sea-kun II

Now this was certainly getting complicated. How was she going to explain this in a way that made sense?, "Yes. Well. I am not saying all women, sweetheart. Just a few. A few that even your dashing self should be careful of." She said finishing playing with his hair, tucking the golden strand behind his ear.
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Grinning like a cat who just had a taste of warm milk, she reached into his pocket grabbing the little vial before the fine crystals that started to cover his body reached her. "Do you mean this sweetie? Oh goodness. What will you do if...." She let the words trail off, tucking the vial into her cleavage, knowing full well what it meant if the little mechanic did not get his medicine in time.
Vortex Paradox

Purring as she pressed a kisses in a trail over her jaw to the pretty pulse at her neck, she whispered a response. "Oh you are just too darling. Trying to be prim and proper for me? When I do so enjoy that beautiful flush that tints your cheeks...." She trailed off the tips of her fingers brushing the other's hair off her shoulders and neck, proving the flush of pink was indeed a beautiful contrast. "Oh no, darling, I do like you much better like this,"

Dangerous Hunter

The Temptress Anon
I suppose I should consider myself lucky that the boss relies on another of my abilities and not my muse... -Glancing at the hand you were using to play with her hair, she seems a tad uneasy with being touched- Having fun there, love..?
The Temptress Anon

Vortex Paradox

Purring as she pressed a kisses in a trail over her jaw to the pretty pulse at her neck, she whispered a response. "Oh you are just too darling. Trying to be prim and proper for me? When I do so enjoy that beautiful flush that tints your cheeks...." She trailed off the tips of her fingers brushing the other's hair off her shoulders and neck, proving the flush of pink was indeed a beautiful contrast. "Oh no, darling, I do like you much better like this,"

^////^ If that is what you wish, my Princess, I shall let go of trying to blush less. *curtsies*

Desirable Genius

8,450 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Temptress Anon

Now this was certainly getting complicated. How was she going to explain this in a way that made sense?, "Yes. Well. I am not saying all women, sweetheart. Just a few. A few that even your dashing self should be careful of." She said finishing playing with his hair, tucking the golden strand behind his ear.

Everything that is right or reasonable pleads for separation.

User Image

✧ I see. * the young chibi boy was still a little confuesed but thought it through. He is intelligent.*
Then I'll be more aware then Miss Temptress.✧

The blood of the slain, the weeping voice of nature cries, 'tis time to part.
The Temptress Anon

N-Nee-chan! the boy waves, then runs up to her, then hugging her
H-How have you been, ne?
I-I'm glad you liked t-t-the milk, ne?
User Image

Timid Hero

The Temptress Anon

In mute horror Arron watched as the vial was stowed nicely between her breasts. That was the finally nail in the metaphorical coffin. His body seemed to crack & the Lythcol mechanic lost control of the "monster" that coursed through his veins.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Bittersweet Anon

"Oh sweetheart you have absolutely no idea." Elle purred letting the silken lock fall between her fingers, a sly and clever smile tugging the corner of her lips, "But do trust me when I say I am certain we could have more fun with less clothing hmm?" Always teasing she brushed her thumb down Bittersweets cheek, suggestion paying in her cheerful blue eyes.

Vortex Paradox

"You are so precious. Don't ever change for anyone, sweetheart. Not an ounce." Temp practicaly purred as she spoke to the other, "So tell me, how has tlife treated you since I spoke to you last?"

II Bright Sea-kun II

Smiling she was glad she had that talk. She would never want to see this boy hurt. She had such a weakspot for the sweet ones. It almost made her heart hurt with how innocent they were. "I know you will. Now tell me something, What would you d if you were recognized as your own country?"

Ryuu The Librarian

Her heart melted just a little at the sight of the boy, running her hands thorugh his shaggy brown hair, "Oh I did sweetie I did. It was wonderful.how have you been. I have missed you Ryuu."

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Not wanting to gloat, but unable to keep herself from doing so, Elle twirled a strand of her hair around her finger waiting for the change to finish eyes takin in the cyrstals and cracks that formed. Perhaps for a breif moment, she may be in for a treat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff