Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

8,450 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Temptress Anon

Unabashed, she wrapped her arms around the Boy's waist, blue eyes lighting up as bright as the sea. "Oh you are such a darling. I am sure I could convince your brother to get you acknowledged. I am quite goo at persuasion. Mmm?" She breathed into his beck as she pulled him into a bit of what could be called a hug. If only she were so tame. "What else do you desire, Mon petite pomme?"

Everything that is right or reasonable pleads for separation.

User Image

✧ * The boy giggles just a bit. *
I would think you are, Miss Temptress.
Yet the stubborn one he is. It runs in the family.
* He hugs the Mistress *
All i do desire to be acknowledged. People forget me so easily.
It's pretty are to be noticed.
After all i am a small and innocent little boy Aye? ✧

The blood of the slain, the weeping voice of nature cries, 'tis time to part.

Timid Hero

The Temptress Anon

Involuntary trembling racked his body as he felt her touch. if there was one thing the Lythcol mechanic didn't know what to do was relax. Arron had no idea what to do, his mind was blank. He began to hear his heartbeat in his ears as he felt lightheaded.

Dangerous Hunter

It's gone, it's gone, it's gone... -The poet mutters as she slowly and repeatedly hits her head against a wall, a blank sheet of paper lying on the ground near her- It's gone, it's gone, it's gone...

Demonic Sex Symbol

II Bright Sea-kun II
She brushed his hair behind his ear a sweet smile on her lips. How could she have less than noble intentions with things so sweet? Corruption did have its limits... At times. "Well my sweetheart. Trust. As blind as I may be sometimes, I certainly did notice you. Afterall. How can you miss such a cute smile?"

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Elle could feel his heard race beneath her hand, and while usually it was such a good sign...But not so much this. Pressing the chastest of kisses to the Mechanics cheek she let him gather his wits about himself. "If you pass out on me sweetheart. I am certain you will not like where you end up if you are already flighty about this~" She sang out nearly tossing her mane of hair over over shoulder.

Bittersweet Anon

Getting up from her lounging seat she gently moved the poet away from the wall, tenderly brushing her hair out of her face. "Shhh. Babydoll It's okay. It's okay." She cooed sweetly rocking her back and forth quite distressed about this display.

Dangerous Hunter

The Temptress Anon
-She stiffens, surprised at the touch- I think you killed it... My, eh... What is it humans call it... My muse..?

Demonic Sex Symbol

Quote:

I've seen you before, picked you right out of a crowd,
But I'd like to tell you something, tell you right now,
It must be so fun being a nice tease,
Having men begging for a release.

-Nicki Minaj

Well Isn't this just unique
Nicki Baby didn't I just have you my sweet?
I do remember that day just a couple ago
Perhaps it is about time you said you wanted more
Guys I don't just do
Come sweetie, I can prove that to you.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Bittersweet Anon

Honestly Struck by surprise, Temp had absolutely no Idea what to say. If what the other girl said was true, she had indeed done a very terrible thing. "Oh... I am so. So sorry, ma petite. I really did not mean- I am so truly sorry."

Dangerous Hunter

The Temptress Anon
It's fine, the boss killed it once so I know it will revive itself eventually... -The poet sighs. She watches you for a moment, almost seeming to be debating on whether she should run as she had before or not-

Desirable Genius

8,450 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Temptress Anon
She brushed his hair behind his ear a sweet smile on her lips. How could she have less than noble intentions with things so sweet? Corruption did have its limits... At times. "Well my sweetheart. Trust. As blind as I may be sometimes, I certainly did notice you. Afterall. How can you miss such a cute smile?"

User Image

✧ People often do Aye, Miss Temptress. Im glad you did notice me.
* He straightens up a bit and smiles, like a proper gentleman. * ✧

Demonic Sex Symbol

Bittersweet Anon

Continuing to run her hair through the girls hair, she still couldn't help but still feel a bit bad about what had transpired. To lose a muse, for however long was a horrible loss one she had suffered quite a few times. "Even still babydoll. tell me how I can make it up to you."

II Bright Sea-kun II

She pressed a kiss just to the corner of his mouth, "They are silly not to notice you. Their complete and total loss. Truly. A lady always tells the truth."

Desirable Genius

8,450 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Temptress Anon

She pressed a kiss just to the corner of his mouth, "They are silly not to notice you. Their complete and total loss. Truly. A lady always tells the truth."

User Image

✧ *He blushes when she places a kiss *
Silly they maybe.
But it's hard to do something about it.
Ive been taught that ladies are a wonderful and magical thing, just like a fairy. Aye. ✧

Dangerous Hunter

The Temptress Anon
Eh..? -The poet frowns, a tad confused by this- Humans are a strange race... If I had told a member of my own, they would be teasing me unmercifully...

Timid Hero

The Temptress Anon

Slowly but surely a crystalline film began to appear on his skin. Now he was worried. "J-Just go! Y-You'll g-get hurt!" said a panicked Arron as he shoved her away. He didn't want her to be hurt & was doing everything in his power to keep himself from passing out.
*curtsies* Thank you for the anon, my princess.

Timid Giver

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
You notice something odd in your thread, it inches closer and closer to you before finally stopping at your feet. Is that.....is that a box? It is a box...you only know of one person who uses a box....oh boy....

"I hath returned!!" shouts the sprite, shooting out of the box with a victories look, "and I have returned with gifts a plenty!" she chuckles, handing you a bowl of soup and a blanket with ponies on it. She grins, handing you a stuffed bunny as well, "rest easy, for I am back!" she laughed...clearly the sugary marshmallow bunnies and chicks were plentiful where she was. She also hands you a box of candy, marshmallowy goodness with sugary yum. "I have drawn panties on the chicks...just as you like." she holds in a giggle.

Oh yes....sprite sugar rush.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces