• Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sinful Nana
Matasoga
Sinful Nana
-sneaks in and hides in the shadows, watching-

Hello, there.
I adore Mistletoe, too... Though it's been over a day. I worry that I may have had my last message from her... gonk
Bittersweet Anon
Hmph... Damn busy bodies already found all five parts... -The poet grumbles, looking somewhat displeased-

Aw, sorry to hear, hun. *Pets, affectionately.*

Highly doubtful. Mist loves to harass her repeat victims. She's had some issues today, so she's currently offline. Not to worry, though. She's all right.

This is a great relief.
Not only did I not run her off, but evidently, this means that she will (or has, at least) revealed her identity. Maybe I'll get my wish, after all.
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga
-She flinches away from his touch in surprise- Eh..? Ah... Well, I'll just have to make it more difficult next time...

You don't like to be touched? That's too bad.

Malevolent Informer

Matasoga
I'm just not terribly used to it...

Angelic Lover

31,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Matasoga
Sinful Nana
Matasoga
Sinful Nana
-sneaks in and hides in the shadows, watching-

Hello, there.
I adore Mistletoe, too... Though it's been over a day. I worry that I may have had my last message from her... gonk
Bittersweet Anon
Hmph... Damn busy bodies already found all five parts... -The poet grumbles, looking somewhat displeased-

Highly doubtful. Mist loves to harass her repeat victims. She's had some issues today, so she's currently offline. Not to worry, though. She's all right.

This is a great relief.
Not only did I not run her off, but evidently, this means that she will (or has, at least) revealed her identity. Maybe I'll get my wish, after all.
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga
-She flinches away from his touch in surprise- Eh..? Ah... Well, I'll just have to make it more difficult next time...

Oh, highly doubtful. I found Mist by accident. And she has gotten wiser since. She is one of my dearest friends, though, so I keep her close for safety.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quote:
and you run on feet so light
runaway for the horrifying sight
of this grunny blight
but in the middle of a field
you hit something that would not yield
looking up your eyes you had to shield
to see what the bright sun concealed
it was not a poll as expected
but a person which you had connected
they looked startled but un affected
but this event so unexpected
they are still calm and collected
You notice something about them
but it will not come to you on a whim
you stare at the hem
until your eyes are drawn to a gem
then you know who this is
the one who thorn calls his
that dream wiz
standing there covered in soda fizz
She smiles at you though and helps you up
you accept it but your head you duck
knowing to her you are just a pup
but with a smile she offers you a cup
then ruffles your hair
then turning on a heel without a care
crushes a grunty there
in the bounty she doesn&t want to share
with that she walks into fog
and you try and fallow at a jog
but you get no where but to a log
for this is not your prolog
there a gift sits for you
your name on it like she knew
&it read thanks for all you do
but I must bid you adieu.&
~ Whimsical Fantasy

Grunties... Wait... Was that .hack? Or did you mean Grunny?
You got: Silver Bracelet
Thanks, Whim.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bittersweet Anon
I'm just not terribly used to it...

That can always change. In any case, I'm glad that I made your list.
Sinful Nana
Oh, highly doubtful. I found Mist by accident. And she has gotten wiser since. She is one of my dearest friends, though, so I keep her close for safety.

I... I won't give up hope. I really want this to happen. So I won't give up, unless she decides that she doesn't.

Malevolent Informer

Matasoga
List..? Oh, that list... I actually need to edit that... Some of them have been ignoring so it makes it rather boring to stalk them...

Beloved Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Got that one yesterday. Thanks for the book! razz

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga
List..? Oh, that list... I actually need to edit that... Some of them have been ignoring so it makes it rather boring to stalk them...

You're safe in that regard. I have no intention of doing that.
Quote:
Everything you do is right.
Full of honour, courage and grace.
To see your brilliance puts a smile on my face.
Of Easter time, you're such a treat.
Despite your look, inside, you're sweet.
I may be Silly, but I admire you.
I give you this gift. I hope it will do.
~Silly Sender

I love it when they're written just for me. ^..^
You got: Grape BubbleNum Bubble
That will do just fine, Sender. Thank you.
Quote:
May your Easter be filled with music and lots of eggs :3
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IwjopU4AAs
~~Magic Perfume
p.s. If you recognize the song I'll love you even more c;

I love it when girls make me vocaroo anons. That said, I'm afraid that you won't be loving me anymore, today. I've never heard that song before. sad
You got: Yellow Star Cookie
Thanks, Magic.

Tipsy Nerd

ghjfkdtgd

I want some sweet anon lovin'.

D:

Malevolent Informer

Matasoga
That is good to know... It is also good to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't recognize the song...

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga
That is good to know... It is also good to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't recognize the song...

Maybe you can make a vocaroo, sometime. It wouldn't have to be singing, if you diidn't want want it to be, though.

Malevolent Informer

Matasoga
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga

Maybe you can make a vocaroo, sometime. It wouldn't have to be singing, if you diidn't want want it to be, though.
Singing would be difficult since my voice tends to be rather fickle when it comes to such things...

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga

Singing would be difficult since my voice tends to be rather fickle when it comes to such things...

See, my voice is very consistent. I am almost never good at singing. "Nods.* That's firmly unchanging. Very reliable and consistent.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quote:
A young man in green runs into you by accident, apparently too busy looking around at all the Deidrichs scampering about.
OH! Sorry! I didnt see you there! Too busy looking around at all the people and...things...running around. That green rabbit thing is really a menace, making all those things huh? Hmmm....wonder if there's a super rare item for defeating it in combat....
Oh, uh, don't mind me! Just thinking out loud...heheh....Seems like he's got other things on his mind that saving the baby mutant rabbits Here!he says as he shoves a gift into your hands. People gotta get gifts during events, right? Well, I think so at least, because making people happy makes me happy! &I just hope that you like it!He says with an smile. May the Twilight Dragon smile upon you and have a Happy Easter!
He's off in a green blur, a giant brown ponytail streaming after him while he picks up the roaming grunnies, heading towards a certain humane destruction facility, mumbling aloud: Wonder what the rare item is for getting a lot of them? Hope there's a big achievement!~Silabus

I'll be doing the same. Oh, how I hate Diedrich...
It contained a Pink Magical Giftbox, which in turn contained a formula for bottled sunlight. Thanks, Silabus. And before all I got from you is what date my assignments are due.

Malevolent Informer

Matasoga
See, my voice is very consistent. I am almost never good at singing. "Nods.* That's firmly unchanging. Very reliable and consistent.
I wish mine was consistent in someway... At least my poems normally are... Except for ones that would fit with this event...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff