Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Mechanic

emotion_kirakira
Sweet anons? It always makes me inordinately happy that some people prefer the sweet ones. Everyone always asks for creepy ones...

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quote:
You hear a little &&Oompa!&& before an orange and white hamster appears flying, above your head. He lands on a pair of bunny ears and it takes you a moment to find out that it&s not actually a bunny, it&s a dog with bunny ears oh its head. &&Good morning Brandy! I&ll see you later!&& the hamster says, scurrying in your direction and moving past you. After he&s out of sight, you look to your left and find a gift box lying there.
~Hamtaro the Hamster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You got: Easter Event 2010 Cheepy
I remember that show. Thanks Hamtaro.
Nuit_Douce
emotion_kirakira
Sweet anons? It always makes me inordinately happy that some people prefer the sweet ones. Everyone always asks for creepy ones...

Creepy ones bore me, very much. Admittedly, I once heard "Roses are red, violets are blue, they'll need dental records, to identify you," and I did think that one was funny, but usually I don't care for them at all.
Blind Violet Anon
-smiles softly- Glad I could appease. It seems you have drawn some of my favorite friends to you...

Might these be other Anons? I may have a question or two for you.

Dapper Seeker

Matasoga

Blind Violet Anon
-smiles softly- Glad I could appease. It seems you have drawn some of my favorite friends to you...

I might be willing to answer a few. -finds a place to sit down- As long as you don't mind me lurking here.

Shy Mechanic

Matasoga

Creepy ones bore me, very much. Admittedly, I once heard "Roses are red, violets are blue, they'll need dental records, to identify you," and I did think that one was funny, but usually I don't care for them at all.

Pfft. I think that one's pretty funny. I agree that the creepy ones tend to be boring. They're all sort of the same thing.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Blind Violet Anon
Matasoga

Blind Violet Anon

I might be willing to answer a few. -finds a place to sit down- As long as you don't mind me lurking here.

You're welcome to, though my time is short. I need to be getting a shower soon, as I must be off to work.
Might Mistletoe be one of the friends to whom you refer, by chance?
Nuit_Douce
Matasoga

Pfft. I think that one's pretty funny. I agree that the creepy ones tend to be boring. They're all sort of the same thing.

Moreover, they just don't suit my tastes in the least.
Ah, the darling grinchilla returns. I always wanted to see these made by Gaia, though if they did, I'm sure we'd have to drop them down wells, or kill them in sewers, or watch them become hideously annoying things that you want to kill, in their hands. I guess I'm glad Gaia kept their hands off.
You got: The 4th Amigo Lucki Pants
Thanks, Grinchilla.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
This will likely be my last post before I go off to work.
Quote:
Message: E-Eto... S-Sempai! N-Ne... Y-You like s-s-sweet things too? he smiles at you
H-Here, Sempai! J-Just my luck, I-I made you some cupcakes! I-I hope y-y-you like them, n-ne?
P-Please be careful w-w-with the grunnies, t-t-this Easter. E-Even Usa-chan his bunny, is scared o-of them!
Ano... h-have a w-w-w-wonderful Easter! he giggles a little bit, giving the poorly wrapped gift, but obviously made with all of his heart
- Ryuu The Librarian

You got: Sweet Strawberry Cupcake.
Thanks, Ryuu

Dapper Seeker

Matasoga
You're welcome to, though my time is short. I need to be getting a shower soon, as I must be off to work.

Where Mist goes, I am sure to follow. She is one of my closest friends, a sprite I have known since she was just a seedling, even though she is older than I. She's quite the darling, but not always easy to get a commitment from, if you know what I mean." He leaned back against the wall with a smile on his face, wistful as he remembered the past.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Blind Violet Anon
Matasoga

Where Mist goes, I am sure to follow. She is one of my closest friends, a sprite I have known since she was just a seedling, even though she is older than I. She's quite the darling, but not always easy to get a commitment from, if you know what I mean." He leaned back against the wall with a smile on his face, wistful as he remembered the past.

The capricious sort of fey, is she? A pity my time of now is so short. I've more to ask, but it will have to wait.

Dapper Seeker

Matasoga
Blind Violet Anon
Matasoga

The capricious sort of fey, is she? A pity my time of now is so short. I've more to ask, but it will have to wait.

I will be here, if I am not at work as well. Have a good evening.

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
*Falls over.* I don't know how good of a job I'll be able to do of keeping your thread alive while you're at work tonight. ^^;

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I hope that I'm not too late. Are you still reading, dear?
With a face full of many colors rarely seen on anything BUT a Christmas tree, she glances at you, I-I do not know what you mean... she blushed, mumbled. She was not one used to being called out more then ones...
Mistletoe

What I mean, you dear, adorable little creature, is that I want to coax you out from behind your veil of anonymity. I want to see you, to know you, to know (and keep) your secrets. I just hope that I can convince you before the event ends, and you once again drop from my sight.
You got: Bonnie Ol' Clyde
She's nearly as generous as she is charming. heart

Quotable Prophet

greetings!
ninja

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
fly high - icarus
greetings!
ninja

Hello there.
Quote:

Well... Simple, succinct, to the point, and flattering.
You got: Long-Stem Black Rose
Thanks.

Magic Man-Lover

I think I remember bittersweet anon exclaim

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
XxBiohazardous LovexX
I think I remember bittersweet anon exclaim

From my thread, or elsewhere?
Quote:
Message: You... You want a sweet anon? Well... I guess i could try....
*hands him gift box*
I'm not sure it'll match what you have, but it is a nice vest my good sir....
~Techno Colored Jesus~

You got: Warm Starter Pirate Vest
Why thank you, but I must wonder... Do you anon everyone, or are you my own, personal Jesus?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff