6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Matasoga
kingofanarchy-x
Hmm I wonder...? nope XD

If you say so.

I was only joking XD everyones taking me so serious today no matter what i joke about lolz ah well it happens jus one of those days i guess

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Angry Loganbeard
I haven't gotten any anon gifts.

Don't worry. Messages like that usually mean that you needn't wait long, especially now that it's been properl announced.
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
emotion_awesome We meet again

Indeed. How have you been?

It looks like I also have a new anon to post.

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Matasoga

I've been awesome biggrin and getting better now the event has started ^_^ How about yourself?

Apocalyptic Reindeer

9,400 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Matasoga
Angry Loganbeard
I haven't gotten any anon gifts.

Don't worry. Messages like that usually mean that you needn't wait long, especially now that it's been properl announced.
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

I don't know. I dont have good luck with any type of gifts/

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quote:
Message: A young man walks up to you with a small brightly colored package. &Hello,& simple before he placed the package down and turned to walk away. The note on the package said: &I hope you enjoy a sweet treat for the holiday.&
~Azoth Stein

That name sounds vaguely familiar.
You got: Yellow Lily Boutonniere
Thanks, Azoth.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
kingofanarchy-x
I was only joking XD everyones taking me so serious today no matter what i joke about lolz ah well it happens jus one of those days i guess

Oh, I assure you, there was no semblance of seriousness in my reply, either. I wasn't taking you even remotely seriously, you have my word.
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
I've been awesome biggrin and getting better now the event has started ^_^ How about yourself?

Eh, keeping on keeping on. But a new event sure does help to break the monotony.
Angry Loganbeard
Still nothing, dear?

Oh, looks like I have another new anon.

Apocalyptic Reindeer

9,400 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Matasoga
kingofanarchy-x

Oh, I assure you, there was no semblance of seriousness in my reply, either. I wasn't taking you even remotely seriously, you have my word.
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

Eh, keeping on keeping on. But a new event sure does help to break the monotony.
Angry Loganbeard

Still nothing, dear?

Oh, looks like I have another new anon.Not a thing. How are you getting so many?

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Matasoga

Indeed! biggrin I've been waiting for it for weeks emotion_awesome

[NPC] Easter Bunny

Desirable Player

6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Matasoga
kingofanarchy-x

srry ive jus had one of those days like you know how there is always that one person whos pmsing all the time and bitches about anything they can think of? well there are two of those girls on my bus guh its been one of those days

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quote:
As you frolic about in the forums, you get this odd feeling someone...or something is fallowing you. Occasionally you look over your shoulder, but nothing seems to be there, so you shrug it off.
Later, when resting your tired feet, you feel a tap on the shoulder. You turn to see a girl with grin skin, and a face all a fluster. She glances at you, still quite red. Shes wearing fake bunny ears, an attempt to be festive, you guess. From behind her back, she pulls out a box and a picture. She places it on your lap, blushing like a bride. T-This is for you...you seemed like a nice person, who cares about alot of people. she says, playing her her gloved hands nervously.
She fidgets....as if fighting with herself before leaning in and kissing you on the cheek.
She turns to run off, and you spot a tail long tail trail after her.
You look down at the box she gave you, and the picture of you. There is a note:
Im sorry this isnt to good...Im no good with words...or actions. But if you could be my friend, Id gladly be your bunny
Mistletoe

emotion_kirakira It's art! How lovely. emotion_bigheart
I'd gladly be your friend and I'd love to have you as my little bunny. If I'm not being too terribly greedy, might I ask that you draw us together? I really must have more of you.
You got: Green Intentions
And as though that weren't enough...It came with a wishlist item. heart

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quote:
Message: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Don't gwind the gwunnies. Feed them to me because I'm hungwy.
-The Hungry Cougar Cub

Cougar cub? Funny, most of the cougars I see these days are older. emotion_awesome
You got: Elf Style Pants
Thanks, Cub. I'll see if I can save you a few.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Indeed! biggrin I've been waiting for it for weeks emotion_awesome
[NPC] Easter Bunny

I hope that you're finding it worth the wait. All events are great now that they've finally made the anon sub-forum permanent.
Does quoting him without saying anything get you randoms, as well?
Angry Loganbeard
How are you getting so many?

Hosting an appreciation thread really doesn't hurt one's odds. You could try that, if you wanted to devote the time to it. I'd anon you myself, if I still did that.
kingofanarchy-x
srry ive jus had one of those days like you know how there is always that one person whos pmsing all the time and bitches about anything they can think of? well there are two of those girls on my bus guh its been one of those days

Uh, sorry to hear. Are you having a bit of trouble with the quotes?

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Matasoga
I hope that you're finding it worth the wait. All events are great now that they've finally made the anon sub-forum permanent.
Does quoting him without saying anything get you randoms, as well?
I'm testing that out atm. It seems to work when you're in a thread where he's already quoting people. It doesn't seem to work anywhere that he hasn't quoted.
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

Your avi is adorable!!! heart

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
surprised I got one! With a Beastly Rose heart Thank you! I didn't have one of those *o*

Quote:
Message: Talking excitedly with your fellow Gaians, you never noticed the young woman standing close by. She begins to walk past and suddenly shoves a red box into your hands before rushing off. You stare after her in surprise, only catching a glimpse of her red shirted back and long black and gold hair before she rounds a corner. You rush over and look around, but she has vanished without a trace. You frown and look at the box, finally noticing a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Life is an immense dream. Why toil?
All day long I drowse with wine,
And lie by the post at the front door.
Awakening, I gaze upon the garden trees,
And, hark, a bird is singing among the flowers.
Pray, what season may this be?
Ah, the songster's a mango-bird,
Singing to the passing wind of spring.
I muse and muse myself to sadness,
Once more I pour my wine, and singing aloud,
Await the bright moonrise.
My song is ended--
What troubled my soul? I remember not.

-Bittersweet Anon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items