Witty Ladykiller

22,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga
No, why..?

It seemed as though you might have been. Ellipsis are terribly ambiguous, but often imply something left unsaid.

Dangerous Hunter

Matasoga
My apologies...

Witty Ladykiller

22,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga
My apologies...

Was that one offered ironically?

Dangerous Hunter

Matasoga
Not really...

Witty Ladykiller

22,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga
Not really...

Alright, then...

Dangerous Hunter

Matasoga
I'm sorry if I'm not very talkative at the moment, I just woke up not that long ago...

Witty Ladykiller

22,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga
I'm sorry if I'm not very talkative at the moment, I just woke up not that long ago...

Ah, you did seem just a little off, somehow. That might explain it.
Sorry for the delay. The Easter Bunny was giving out Rainbow Diedrichs, and I wanted to get as many as I could... Which it turns out was seven.

Dangerous Hunter

Matasoga
Still hunting the abominations..? I've ended up with sixteen of that particular color and I'm not even actively looking for them...

Witty Ladykiller

22,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
[NPC] Easter Bunny

Witty Ladykiller

22,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga
Still hunting the abominations..? I've ended up with sixteen of that particular color and I'm not even actively looking for them...

Wow. Most impressive. I only have 12
That said, rather than trying to get any particular number of any particular color, I am more focused on getting enough for the achievement. Looks like I have 724, so far, so I still have a ways to go, but I should be able to manage before the 18th.

Dangerous Hunter

Matasoga
I wish you luck, love...

Witty Ladykiller

22,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bittersweet Anon
Matasoga
I wish you luck, love...

Thanks, dear.
As I recall, you may not be into men, but *Steals a brief, and fleeting kiss.* You know... For luck.
And as luck would have it, here's one, now.
Quote:
He rushes by in pursuit of a grunny. After a second glance, he recognizes you and stops, allowing the creature to escape.

Ah well. He ain't the only one out there.

He chuckles.

How have you been? This holiday's been keepin' me pretty busy, so I ain't really had a chance to socialize. I'm hopin' to make this one special somehow before it's over with. Just haven't really been able to come up with any ideas.

He scratches his cheek.

I have someone in particular that I want to get somethin' for, but it's provin' to be a real tricky task...

He shrugs, sighing softly.

I'll figure somethin' out, I guess. Anyway, I s'pose I should really be more concerned about your gift since it's one I actually got.

He chuckles, handing you a small box.

Fuuka's been takin' these classes, learnin' how to make these things. Gave 'em to me, said she made 'em with me in mind. Said they reduce stress. But what have I got to be stressed out about...? ~Shinji

...Shinji? You wouldn't be the same one that gave me this circlet that I wear to this day, would it? It can't be, can it? Your affectation and style are both vastly different.
You got: Black Stress Relief Candles
Thanks, Shinji... Whichever one you are.
Heh, you still wear it? I feel...well...honored.

He scratches the back of his head.

It's me. I've, uh, well...I've done a lot of growing up during the time that I've been doin' this.

Witty Ladykiller

22,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Anon Shinji
Heh, you still wear it? I feel...well...honored.
He scratches the back of his head.
It's me. I've, uh, well...I've done a lot of growing up during the time that I've been doin' this.

Yes, you said that you found it in Hades and it would increase my magical power, which I took to mean the potency of my spells. I wear it under my hat always, as a boon to my enchantments, though I never forgot who gave it to me.
Actually, it is the only anon gift that I've ever worn at all times (when I'm dressed as Matasoga and not someone else). It's handy, unobtrustive, and character-relevant.

Oh, and here's another anon.
Quote:

You got: Black Tea Light Candle.
Ah, this would be a special day for the two of you, wouldn't it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games