• Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Matasoga
I Make It Hard
Matasoga
I Make It Hard
[NPC] Easter Bunny
gaia_nitemareleft emotion_sweatdrop yum_puddi emotion_sweatdrop gaia_nitemareright

The Easter Bunny doesn't exist... Here. Or maybe he just hasn't come to see me. I don't know why! Surely it can't be that I don't hate Diedrich enough. I couldn't hate him any more without having an aneurism.
By the way, what is it that you make hard?
well i seem to still be getting more bunnies even tho i don't see him around
it depends on what im trying to do emotion_c8

Your ambiguous answer has not yet retrieved my mind from the gutter.
hmmmm

Witty Ladykiller

25,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I Make It Hard
hmmmm

I can't help but feel that I shouldn't elaborate, but there are many ways in which I could change the topic.
So I see that you like Pokemon.

Devoted Player

13,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Matasoga
I Make It Hard
hmmmm

I can't help but feel that I shouldn't elaborate, but there are many ways in which I could change the topic.
ic...
pretty much

Witty Ladykiller

25,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I Make It Hard
Matasoga
I Make It Hard
hmmmm

ic...
pretty much

What are your favorites?

Devoted Player

13,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Matasoga
I Make It Hard
Matasoga
I Make It Hard
hmmmm

ic...
pretty much

What are your favorites?
don't have one

Timid Giver

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
Matasoga

She took a careful step back, a momentary reaction to being unnerved. She was always having issues with male humans, ever since sprouthood. Her leaves fluffed up when she realized just how broad his shoulders really were.
Somewhat frightened, her ears drooped back, making her seem smaller then she already was. "U-Umm...." she squeaked out, eyes as big as dinner plates.

Witty Ladykiller

25,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mistletoe Anon
She took a careful step back, a momentary reaction to being unnerved. She was always having issues with male humans, ever since sprouthood. Her leaves fluffed up when she realized just how broad his shoulders really were.
Somewhat frightened, her ears drooped back, making her seem smaller then she already was. "U-Umm...." she squeaked out, eyes as big as dinner plates.

"Dear little creature," he began, "What more must I do to assure you that I mean you no harm? Quite the contrary, in fact. There is all sort of things with which I would like to furnish you, should you have an interest."
He drew closer, palms out, meaning to show that he intended her no harm and concealed no weapons, before speaking more quietly. "Would you like me to attempt a charm spell? It would may make you more affectionate towards me, but it will make you no more afraid of me than you might be of a best friend for the next... I believe it should last ten hours. If you don't wish to be thus enchanted, than I will keep my spells to myself and endeavor to charm you through purely mundane means."

Witty Ladykiller

25,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Oh, and also a new anon.
Quote:
To a town beside the sea
We can wander through the forest
And do so as we please

Come along with me
To a cliff under a tree
Where we'll gaze upon the water
As an everlasting dream

All of my affections
I give them all to you
Maybe by next summer
We won't have changed our tunes

I still want to be
In this town beside the sea
Making up new numbers
And living so merrily

All of my affections
I give them all to you
I'll be here for you always
And always be for you

Come along with me
To a town beside the sea
We can wander through the forest
And do so as we please
Living so merrily
-PanQuakes

Aw, a sweet one. Just as I like them best.
You got: Ubi Ramen
Thanks, Pan.

Timid Giver

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
Matasoga

"Dear little creature," he began, "What more must I do to assure you that I mean you no harm? Quite the contrary, in fact. There is all sort of things with which I would like to furnish you, should you have an interest."
He drew closer, palms out, meaning to show that he intended her no harm and concealed no weapons, before speaking more quietly. "Would you like me to attempt a charm spell? It would may make you more affectionate towards me, but it will make you no more afraid of me than you might be of a best friend for the next... I believe it should last ten hours. If you don't wish to be thus enchanted, than I will keep my spells to myself and endeavor to charm you through purely mundane means."

Her eyes shuck with fear, and she took another step back, "S-Spell?" a spell is what caused all the troubles in her life. The thought of another caused her stomach to churn with past sadness. "H-Human...you ho-hold magic?" her ears shot back, her eyes became dangerously narrow. Mundane or otherwise, and form of magic like that..."Thou wishes to take mine self?" her voice seemed harsher then before as she took another step back. "This one is no play thing in which a human can dabble..." she hissed, her human-like features hidden for a moment as she revealed fang-like teeth. "Sa' lath!!" she shouted, vines appearing from within her hair, taking another step back.
She felt like a mouse hunted by a cat, "S-Sa' lath!" she shouted, her voice returning to it's more fearful self.

Dapper Seeker

Mistletoe Anon
Matasoga

Her eyes shuck with fear, and she took another step back, "S-Spell?" a spell is what caused all the troubles in her life. The thought of another caused her stomach to churn with past sadness. "H-Human...you ho-hold magic?" her ears shot back, her eyes became dangerously narrow. Mundane or otherwise, and form of magic like that..."Thou wishes to take mine self?" her voice seemed harsher then before as she took another step back. "This one is no play thing in which a human can dabble..." she hissed, her human-like features hidden for a moment as she revealed fang-like teeth. "Sa' lath!!" she shouted, vines appearing from within her hair, taking another step back.
She felt like a mouse hunted by a cat, "S-Sa' lath!" she shouted, her voice returning to it's more fearful self.
Violet was there in a moment, as soon as his name was called. "Mist? Emma lath, what is wrong?" He scooped the sprite into his arms and stroked her hair gently, still unaware of his surroundings. His senses were filled with her, and he murmured sweet nothings to try to put her at ease. "My darling, it's all right. Remember, you aren't in danger when I am here."

Witty Ladykiller

25,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mistletoe Anon

Blind Violet Anon

"Ah, manaphobia," Matasoga spoke, his voice suddenly callous and chill, as he turned his back, smartly. "How you take me back to the days of my youth."
He started to take several steps away as he said "Fear not. Thyself is yours too keep. In fact I am feeling a bit disenchanted myself, at present."

Witty Ladykiller

25,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
((I guess the RP is over. Just when it was getting really interesting, too... sad ))

Timid Giver

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
Matasoga

Blind Violet Anon

Protected by her Sa' lath, she peeks over at you, her face finally calm, knowing she again protected, "I-I-I'm....sorry..."she squeaked out. "I-I didn't mean..." she trailed off, her tail curling in, and her vines returning to their rightful place.
She really was sorry....her fears gave her no right to act in such a way. Her eyes filled to the brim with regretful tears. "I-I just wanted to make you smile..." she sniffled.

Witty Ladykiller

25,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mistletoe Anon

Matasoga looked back over his shoulder with the unfeeling eyes of a serpent, but his expression softened considerably when he heard the rest of what she had to say. He turned and sighed, calming himself, and letting the scathing reply he had formulated dissipate. How had this happened?
"It's alright," he said. "I just wanted to put you at ease. I wasn't about to charm you without your consent. That's why I asked."
He took a step closer again, and said, "I might be able to better understand if you tell me exactly why you reacted as you did."

Dangerous Hunter

I'm not sure what I just walked in on, so I'm just going to go sit in that corner over there...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff