atsoup's Problem

Player

Prelude to Murder
[NPC] Easter Bunny

I understand this is an event, but you have the main forum for that, so,
NO.

Omnipresent Detective

Pardon Me Sir

} I try my best not to be annoying, especially for free art. *g* 'Cause let's face it, this sketch can go for at least 30K and I'm getting if for free? Let's not get mean if the beggars don't get drawn. (Speaking from experience.) {

Shadowy Bibliophile

Pardon Me Sir
Prelude to Murder
[NPC] Easter Bunny

NO.

Wow.. no need to be rude. I didn't realize I was in the wrong forum.. Geez. Sorry

atsoup's Problem

Player

Steampunk Detective
Pardon Me Sir

} I try my best not to be annoying, especially for free art. *g* 'Cause let's face it, this sketch can go for at least 30K and I'm getting if for free? Let's not get mean if the beggars don't get drawn. (Speaking from experience.) {

I've got a lot of shitty experience so I come off as a douche.

Love me, hate me, it's all fffuuuunnn.

atsoup's Problem

Player

Prelude to Murder
Pardon Me Sir
Prelude to Murder
[NPC] Easter Bunny

NO.

Wow.. no need to be rude. I didn't realize I was in the wrong forum.. Geez. Sorry

Okay.

Shadowy Bibliophile

Seriously though.. I really thought I was in the main forum. I guess I clicked by accident on the Anons Forum.

atsoup's Problem

Player

Prelude to Murder
Seriously though.. I really thought I was in the main forum. I guess I clicked by accident on the Anons Forum.

Happens all the time bro.
Better get used to the big caps and bolds.

Omnipresent Detective

Pardon Me Sir

} That's quite all right, well I mean - I assume it's all right. But eh, you can't really change how other people act so you just go with it. ^.^ I see no douche-ness vibes coming off of you. Well. That doesn't really account for anything since I suck at reading peoples vibes. XD{

atsoup's Problem

Player

Steampunk Detective
Pardon Me Sir

} That's quite all right, well I mean - I assume it's all right. But eh, you can't really change how other people act so you just go with it. ^.^ I see no douche-ness vibes coming off of you. Well. That doesn't really account for anything since I suck at reading peoples vibes. XD{

I'm douchey, but not all the time.
It's just every time I set up freebs, my guard skyrockets.

But yeah, outside of this, I'm actually quite...
awkward.

. u .;;;;

Omnipresent Detective

Pardon Me Sir

} Understandable, some people just get on your nerves. Awkwardness is an art - it's what I say to get a conversation going. Don't worry dear, you're not the only one. {

atsoup's Problem

Player

Steampunk Detective

That's good, aha.
Outside of this, I'm paranoid as ffffuuucccckkk.
But meh, I'm slowly, REEAALLLYY slowly, trying to grow out of it,.
But yeeaahhh.
Ahahaha. ;;;;;;

Omnipresent Detective

Pardon Me Sir

} Progress! Progress is always good. Just think like that, you're ever so slowly making proooogress~ Paranoid in general? Or in like - people, places, everyday objects? {Ay! Sorry it that was personal somehow.} {

atsoup's Problem

Player

Steampunk Detective
Pardon Me Sir

} Progress! Progress is always good. Just think like that, you're ever so slowly making proooogress~ Paranoid in general? Or in like - people, places, everyday objects? {Ay! Sorry it that was personal somehow.} {

No it's okay.
I'm paranoid in almost everything, in general.
Almost.
But animals are okay.
Some places yes.

People, a lot.

Omnipresent Detective

Pardon Me Sir

} //Nods head// I can understand that. Animals are lovely then, yes? People. . .it's usually a hit or miss with anyone. Sadly. {

atsoup's Problem

Player

Steampunk Detective
Pardon Me Sir
]

} //Nods head// I can understand that. Animals are lovely then, yes? People. . .it's usually a hit or miss with anyone. Sadly. {

Yeah, and animaaalllss. I really love them, most of them anyway.
It's people really. Paranoid on what they'll do, what they think of me, what they'll say and s**t.
Not that I'm /that/ scared, but it just feels like s**t.
So when I meet someone and get along with them, I usually cling to them.
And show my real self which is yeeaahhh.

^9^;;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces