Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Sweetheart

Countess RaptureTK
Happy Birthday! It's my Shany's bday today too!! And Wednesday is MY bday!!! heart

Happy birthday to you and Shany! I hope you get lots of sunshine, tulips, and smiles!

Vicious Sweetheart

Malevolent Ashy
User Image
Happy Birthday!

Oh my goodness, so cute. Thank you!

Victorious Survivor

11,325 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
scoogiewompus

Oh my goodness, so cute. Thank you!

You're quite welcome!

Vicious Sweetheart

[BloodyScreams]
Happy Birthday!! Mine was just a few days ago too! :'D
I hope you have a great day~~~

Happy belated birthday to you! Did you get to celebrate with friends and family this past weekend?
scoogiewompus
[BloodyScreams]

Happy belated birthday to you! Did you get to celebrate with friends and family this past weekend?

Thank you! and yeah! My mom and brother came to visit me and we went and did stuff~~ Got to eat awesome food, which is pretty rare since i live in a dorm hahaha. The weekend ended way too fast. :C

I hope you get to have just as much fun yum_puddi

Vicious Sweetheart

[BloodyScreams]
scoogiewompus
[BloodyScreams]

Thank you! and yeah! My mom and brother came to visit me and we went and did stuff~~ Got to eat awesome food, which is pretty rare since i live in a dorm hahaha. The weekend ended way too fast. :C

That sounds great! I always liked it when I got taken out for fancy foods by my dad when I was living in the college dorms. You start appreciating well-prepared food as soon as it's no longer available!

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Happy birthday~!

Vicious Sweetheart

Alice WR Ashdown
Happy birthday~!

Thank you! heart
scoogiewompus
[BloodyScreams]
scoogiewompus
[BloodyScreams]

That sounds great! I always liked it when I got taken out for fancy foods by my dad when I was living in the college dorms. You start appreciating well-prepared food as soon as it's no longer available!

@__@ That's for sure. In fact, I'm skipping dinner in the dorms tonight because the stuff they're serving is less than appetizing. There's nothing like being away from home for long to make you wish you had homemade cooking hahah.
If I had a kitchen I'd cook and bake so much too! >:C

Vicious Sweetheart

[BloodyScreams]

@__@ That's for sure. In fact, I'm skipping dinner in the dorms tonight because the stuff they're serving is less than appetizing. There's nothing like being away from home for long to make you wish you had homemade cooking hahah.
If I had a kitchen I'd cook and bake so much too! >:C

Seriously. At least you know that dorm life is temporary. Good luck with the fast tonight!

Heroic Exhibitionist

Oh yeah. A present.... I'm kinda broke from giving out stuff anonymously, so we'll have to make an alternate plan.

There ya go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces