• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
-FoolishBox-
Avun Shidino
-FoolishBox-
Avun Shidino

Just trying to help out. xD

Might take me a while since I have to pick up on red, blues, greens, yellows, and lavenders. e_e

I might be able to get the coat for her... just need 5 more teal and 3 more green but I'll let you know if it lets me get it or not.

This way you won't be stuck quoting the easter bunny for a long long time. If I didn't max out the 3 of each item per person. 3nodding

I've just gotten one of each so far. If you do get the coat, I'll get the other item, then. xD

I already sent it to her in trade so you can get the flock. 3nodding

Alrighty. Time to collect bunnies like crazy. twisted

Aged Tipper

13,000 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
-FoolishBox-
Avun Shidino
-FoolishBox-
Avun Shidino

Just trying to help out. xD

Might take me a while since I have to pick up on red, blues, greens, yellows, and lavenders. e_e

I might be able to get the coat for her... just need 5 more teal and 3 more green but I'll let you know if it lets me get it or not.

This way you won't be stuck quoting the easter bunny for a long long time. If I didn't max out the 3 of each item per person. 3nodding

I've just gotten one of each so far. If you do get the coat, I'll get the other item, then. xD

I already sent it to her in trade so you can get the flock. 3nodding

I can't tell you thank you enough. You worked so hard for a total stranger. can I help you in return? heart

Timid Browser

Angelique Deslauriers

I can't tell you thank you enough. You worked so hard for a total stranger. can I help you in return? heart

You're welcome and I don't need anything in return. It didn't take too much time since I had some left overs. whee

Aged Tipper

13,000 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
-FoolishBox-
Angelique Deslauriers

You're welcome and I don't need anything in return. It didn't take too much time since I had some left overs. whee

Really must sleep now. Can't say thank you enough to all that helped...Goodnight!!!
heart heart heart heart heart

Dapper Genius

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Liberal Nerd

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
5&OR^&TK6DTUOCTULUguivhyu

Flash-space died/crashed on me, right before the end of the event, when I was collecting the orange/teals I needed for the fur coat. Bummer.

Liberal Nerd

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
I got an extra carrot, if anyone still needed to get that, though....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games